Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape (61354 Views)

Court Sends Four Men To 20 Years In Prison For Kidnapping Mike Ozekhome / Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser / Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by morethanawinner: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
She will be expelled from the feminist coven

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Vex Don vex D'banj. Wait a minute, did D'banj forced his finger into her kpekus just like that? The place Na wide open well?

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by YoungAncient1: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Seyitan is a goner, Ozekhome is a badass

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by baby124: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Burgerlomo:
What happened to the previous 100 million naira and an apology he demanded from the gal?
Don’t mind him. He thinks billions will scare her after deleting her tweets on Twitter. He thinks Twitter is Nairaland where old tweets cannot be retrieved grin cheesy. He’s acting really strange.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Yale9:
please go and read your book. If by now you don't know there are exceptions to the general rules as to burden on proof. Then I shouldn't be doing this with you..

There are no exceptions. This case is a civil case, the burden of proof lies with the plaintiff who has brought the case to court.

In criminal cases, the burden of proof lies with the prosecution.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by pocohantas(f): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
There is something about Dbanj’s reaction or acclaimed reaction to this issue that is off. He should learn from the Dr whatever guy.

He has said so much, yet he said nothing.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Yale9(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

There are no exceptions. This case is a civil case, the burden of proof lies with the plaintiff who has brought the case to court.

In criminal cases, the burden of proof lies with the prosecution.
still go and read. It will help, I promise.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
If this girl lied, she MUST go to jail.
PERIOD!
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by pocohantas(f): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Yale9:

Enough of this “go and read”. You that have read, bless us with your superior wisdom. Ahnahn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Yale9:

You are the one who seriously needs to read.

In civil cases, the plaintiff has the burden of proving his case by a preponderance of the evidence
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/burden_of_proof
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Yale9(m): 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
THE FEMALE FOLK ISN'T HAPPY THAT THE SOCIETY SEEMINGLY DOESN'T WANT TO HAVE ANY MORE OF THEIR;

EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL,
CHRONIC SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT,
OPPORTUNISTIC TENDENCIES, AND
SENSE OF "LACK OF PURPOSE".

I drop my mic.. Cases like these are always sure to shoot false accusers soo bad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
The lady should sue back for N100b for unlawful arrest and detection, emotional assault and trauma, manipulation of her phone, threat to life and bodily harm. Nobody has monopoly for madness. After they made her to erase phone first! Guilty conscience!
Once fame comes, everything about their lives is women as if that's what the world is about. He lived his whole life with prostitutes, he can't deny that! He should face whatever comes his way, nobody is dragging Jazzy, falz, Adekunle gold etc.

Well known for defending questionable people!
#alwaysliveright
#yourpastwillhauntyou

Please don't fan more troubles for the girl, who told you she was arrested?
She even released a statement on June 18th that she was never arrested, neither her Mom.
What kinds of women do we have in Nigeria sef?
Haba!

6 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Yale9(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Enough of this “go and read”. You that have read, bless us with your superior wisdom. Ahnahn!
you are not willing to grasp here on nairaland for pride sake and it is very understandable. In your spare time, do yourself the favour. Thank God (not me) later.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by pocohantas(f): 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Yale9:
you are not willing to grasp here in nairaland for pride sake. In your spare time, do yourself the favour. Thank God (not me) later.

You have still not said anything. You have been claiming to be too tired to elucidate, but not too tired for back and forth. Ironic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Johnayoola(m): 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
grin
foxxydude:
How was dbanj able to open the door with another key, when her key dey the other side of the door?
grin
case close,only dumb people will continue to argue

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Seyitan's position is very simple. She will be defending herself against a lawsuit. She should be able to disprove at least one element of D'Banj's case.

D'Banj has the major work to do. He must prove every element of his case. How would he prove that he didn't rape Seyitan?

Let's wait and see.

Gracious Lord!
What did I just read?
Oh! I'm truly done... you should go get back your school fees Ma'am (apologies).
...smh

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Yale9(m): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
pocohantas:

You have still not said anything. You have been claiming to be too tired to elucidate, but not too tired for back and forth. Ironic!
point is.. You know what to look for when next you wish to do some research.. I won't start schooling people here when I know I can't finish tonight. It's a long, and sensitive issue.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
foxxydude:
How was dbanj able to open the door with another key, when her key dey the other side of the door?
grin

The Hotel Management would have to deal this one out, with CCTV clips and date-stamped records

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by pocohantas(f): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Yale9:
point is.. You know what to look for when next you wish to do some research.. I won't start schooling people here when I know I can't finish tonight. It's a long, and sensitive issue.

Yawns... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Johnayoola(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dunsin2020:
Does this statistic on nairaland point to the fact that majority of Nigerians support rape, yes we know there are stories of false accusation, but without no reasonable doubt d banj or d bang raped that girl, only those who doubt that man as been on moon will doubt that dbanj raped the girl, smh for some people sha
ur IQ must be below 5,if not explain how a receptionist will hand over a spare key,let even assume that happen in your dream,He raped her n she didn't shout n create a scene just to even attract people around oga be logical abeg

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by steveekeoma(m): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Wetin taya me na ozekhome signature. That signature alone go win case

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
inoki247:

We dey always tell people say social media no be Law Court buh dem no go hear until d thing put dem for trouble before dem get sense... What stop her from filing a case instantly if truly d thing happens and Police can investigate without Dbanj even knowing dat is been investigated..

This could have be the best action to take. Local girls take decision locally. I really pitty the poor girl. Imagine if
Dbanj wins this case against her, that's big problem for her. And lawyers are not helping matters but they must eat. Lawyers are busy fighting for their next pot of soup, they don't give a damn about rightness

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by muffyt05: 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
generationz:
Lol, I saw 1Billion Million naira. This is coming from the chambers of a so called SAN. grin

Dbanj is a clown. First, you sue the girl for 100Million naira to silence her now 1 billion to make her cower in fear.

The most important thing for any sane celebrity right now would be to clear his name and get a public apology but he keeps increasing the money knowing fully well the girl can't pay just to intimidate her.

The way Dapo is going about this issue, he is exposing himself that he is really scared.

I don't believe the girl will win except she has strong evidence but I believe she is telling the truth.

Some men will quote me now accusing me of supporting her without proof but they are supporting dbanj here without proof too. We all have a right to believe whoever we want to.

If you quote me to throw insults, thunder will fire you.

Edited: For the people quoting me, show me where i said going to court was wrong on dbanjs part? grin It's good to read well before commenting.

You don't believe the girl will win unless with strong evidence, yet, you don't want D'banj to defend himself, all because you feel the girl is telling the truth. Hey girl, there's a lot more financial loss to the guy that he wouldn't Sue for $200 billion self
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by BoboKush(m): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
generationz:
Lol, I saw 1Billion Million naira. This is coming from the chambers of a so called SAN. grin

Dbanj is a clown. First, you sue the girl for 100Million naira to silence her now 1 billion to make her cower in fear.

The most important thing for any sane celebrity right now would be to clear his name and get a public apology but he keeps increasing the money knowing fully well the girl can't pay just to intimidate her.

The way Dapo is going about this issue, he is exposing himself that he is really scared.

I don't believe the girl will win except she has strong evidence but I believe she is telling the truth.

Some men will quote me now accusing me of supporting her without proof but they are supporting dbanj here without proof too. We all have a right to believe whoever we want to.

Edited: For the people quoting me, show me where i said going to court was wrong on dbanjs part? grin It's good to read well before commenting.

U r actually a clown..... If u want to damage someone reputation of social media he has right to sue n demand whatever amount he or she pleases..... Dbanj did the right thing but u being clown called Dbanj clown.... He want to silence ha..... So she's meant to ruin him down while he watch as per social media na Court House...... If there's anyhow who need to read or go to sch it u.... So think before u say trash online

7 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Austino778: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fools....
dnt worry....ur case is next in my book
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by vegafbs: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rape Allegation: D'banj's Lawyer, Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan for N1.5B (Photos)

https://theupdates.net/rape-allegation-dbanj-lawyer-mike-ozekhome-sues-seyitan-for-n1-5b-photos/

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by McSlow: 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
generationz:

Many are mad but few are roaming around have small sense biko

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by UpdateUpdate(f): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
It is important that justice is served and we don't know the gist fully.

Well I wonder how you will see this information if you have a job.

You can get one here https://getmeajob.typeform.com/to/JWAleTML
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Liposure: 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Emrixx:
Even if dbanj wanna lash her she suppose happy na, is she even known sef no see what she's done to her ancestors were Dem go see 1mill not to talk of 1.5billion naira
Honestly speaking, i'm shocked at your comment. And u are a woman. Smh
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by hopexter(m): 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
inoki247:
even if dem sell everybody wey dey some people family house with dere Ancestors dem no fit see 1.5 billion pay.. u for pity her make am lik 10million

Even the 1.5 billion no reach for rape stigmatization caused by the gold digger. She must pay the complete fee even in her next life sef, she go pay the balance angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Uromi Bank Robbery: Video Shows Armed Robbers Carrying Money In Bags / My Encounter With A Gay, A True Life Story That Happenned In Nigeria By Timothy / Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.