Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US (61120 Views)

Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin / Kenneth Emeni Pleads Guilty For Money Laundering, Faces Up 20 Years In US Prison / Hushpuppi Faces Extradition From UAE To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Crayfish09: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
frankblinkz:
I pray God keeps us till old age,hush is 37+20yrs service,meaning at 57 he's going to b out and giving a political position here in Nigeria.

Most of those that die in prison are those who spend more than 10 years there. Prison life takes toll on individuals. If you have observed the lockdown, tell me how you felt after two weeks. Now, imagine having to live like that for 20 freaking years. If he survives, he will come out with a psychological disorder and will never be the same again. Trust me
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by akigbemaru: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
No matter how much you make from crime, no matter your connection, no matter how strong or powerful your private army may be.....the Law is stronger than you. You must answer for your crimes one day.

None of those who made their money thru crime ever live a continuous and prolonged happy life because in most cases it never end well with them....the Law will catch up with you ONE DAY.

Anini Lawrence
Dele Ilorin
Shine Rambo
Evans the kidnapper

And so on, and so forth.....
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by akigbemaru: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Crayfish09:

Most of those that die in prison are those who spend more than 10 years there. Prison life takes toll on individuals. If you have observed the lockdown, tell me how you felt after two weeks. Now, imagine having to live like that for 20 freaking years. If he survives, he will come out with a psychological disorder and will never be the same again. Trust me
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by frankblinkz(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
Crayfish09:

Bros naija prison and usa prison are nt d same..once again DMX served
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Amanda4life: 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
No matter how much you make from crime, no matter your connection, no matter how strong or powerful your private army may be.....the Law is stronger than you. You must answer for your crimes one day.

None of those who made their money thru crime ever live a continuous and prolonged happy life because in most cases it never end well with them....the Law will catch up with you ONE DAY.

Anini Lawrence
Dele Ilorin
Shine Rambo
Evans the kidnapper

And so on, and so forth.....

YOU ARE FORTY SOMETHING TO FIFTY YEARS.

YOU BE OLD SCHOOL OH
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Amanda4life: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
20 YEARS ADDED TO HIS YEARS. THE MONEY HE HAS GOTTEN WILL BECOME USELESS
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Dshocker(m): 2:58am On Jul 05, 2020
poshestmina:
Useless criminal.

You see them on Instagram with motivational captions
" I started my poultry with 1 feather ",
" I started my multinational restaurant with 1 spoon of garri"
" I started my clothing line with a broken needle and thread"

you start putting pressure on yourself and regretting your existence .

I kukuma trust FBI undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin You so funny and wicked,poultry with one feather!
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by adolfHitler1934: 4:20am On Jul 05, 2020
Amanda4life:

YOU ARE FORTY SOMETHING TO FIFTY YEARS.

YOU BE OLD SCHOOL OH

Is it a crime to be old?

Pray you get to my age and surpass because you ain't proud of yours, but I am.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Tunechi1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
frankblinkz:
And u think d ppl he duped has not duped nigeria as a nation long time ago.
How do you know that?
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Crispels:

What's the business of the American justice system with Nigerian politicians? They are interested in Hush because he defrauded ordinary Americans. Punishing politicians is the sole responsibility of Nigerians.

punishing politicians is the sole responsibility of Nigerians

in 2090
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Amanda4life: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
adolfHitler1934:

Is it a crime to be old?

Pray you get to my age and surpass because you ain't proud of yours, but I am.

I have passed the age I stated here already.Thats why I got your age range.
Sorry
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by helepmebuy: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
WhatAWorld! angry

MayGod'sKingdomCome!! cheesy

"Bread gained by deceit tastes good to a man, but afterward his mouth will be full of gravel."
-Proverbs 20:17

"People do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy himself when he is hungry. Yet, when found, he will repay sevenfold; he will give up all the valuables of his house."
-Proverbs 6:30, 31
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Fucsheetup(f): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Crispels:

You should be ashamed of yourself. I will rather be a homeless road cleaner than to engage in fraudulent or evil activities all under the guise of getting rich. What the hell is wrong with this generation? Why are people so greedy, desperate and impatient? Nonsense!
Noble. I’ll make sure to hire you.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Fucsheetup(f): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mykel51:

Gullibility is when you think you can only make it in life through illegal or unjust means. I know too many people who have made it without engaging in anything illegal.

Change your mentality, change your life !!!
Amusing
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by zebjoe: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2021
More woes As Hushpuppi Launder Funds For North Korean Hackers.

After many years of defrauding people, companies, and nations, self-acclaimed billionaire Gucci master, Ramon Abass, better known as Hushpuppi met his waterloo in 2020 when he defrauded the US of over 100 million dollars in the middle of a pandemic.

In a joint operation with the UAE security department, INTERPOL, and the FBI, the Nigerian-born fraudster who had been disguising himself as an Instagram Influencer was arrested in his Dubai residence.

Despite his criminal trial delayed due to the pandemic, the US department of justice said he faces up to 20 years imprisonment if convicted of the charges against him. Sadly, Hushpuppi is seemingly going to be behind bars for longer years as he is linked to a new conspiracy to launder 14.7 million dollars of money and cryptocurrency for North Korean hackers.

On February 17, 2021, the US Justice Department announced more news about HushPuppi’s criminal activities and what will be done about his case.

Click here to watch what was announced and what Hushpuppi’s fate will be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeDyBuUZ970

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself / Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) / ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.