Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US (61123 Views)

Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin / Kenneth Emeni Pleads Guilty For Money Laundering, Faces Up 20 Years In US Prison / Hushpuppi Faces Extradition From UAE To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by femarse: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2020
kikero:

Everytime we ask people like you to take action against bad leaders by voting them out and voting in new parties and new guys, that's when you people start defending your selected politicans....

You also laugh at people contesting from parties that are not APC or PDP.

What you want is a coup, where you would be in charge. Been done before, and usually results in one bad lot being replaced by another bad lot.

Democracy is hard work. You go and join a party and work within the system.
you understand the situation...kudos

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by truthhurts2: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2020
Pls, is it every day that you don't used to see electricity for the past 42hrs?
Because, this will be your second or third post within 3 days that you keeps saying for the past 42hrs no electricity.... I tire ooo undecided
seanwilliam:
I love your choice of words. I thought you would say in all cases

Credit to DuBLINGreenb:
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that is why black Americans even the celebs see jail as an achievement as street cred status bringer

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail including Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc
Even Robert Downey Jr, Lil Kim, tommy Lee, Mark Wahlberg have all been to U.S prison
Their prison is not like our own many come out of jail looking better than they did before they went in.

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish for themselves and their family without thinking twice over being a poor Nigerian from birth to death.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering, and how much connections etc it took them to get that degree and then that position and if the pay for those without connection is adequate, do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech,

I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking shocked thinking to myself "how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty" I assumed everyone in slums where uneducated never do wells, miscreants etc.

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth losing sleep for, worth losing meaningful relationships for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhHX6sSzCU

Don't worry out of respect and privacy I didn't show her face.

Extra fun fact did you know?? Nigeria made more money from Yahoo boys in 2019 than from Agriculture think about it.

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by truthhurts2: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2020
Beautiful lies. He can never be back to ZERO point, lailai
Ajstyles01:
Gucci, fendi, versace, balenciaga, bently, benz, porsh etc wont come and bail u out hushpuppi after 20yrs no more property to ur name back to zero point

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Babanisharon(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2020
make we all shut up joor... Hushpuppi talk everywhere abi shey na only him dey there and some thieves dey among those criticizing him.... No sin is big or small so make we all check ourselves....
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by ruggedtimi(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2020
generationz:
So, that means at most, he would be out when he is almost 60. I hope he had some cash buried in the ground for his old age grin grin
that's if he doesn't get multiple charges
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by onpoint69(m): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:

Credit to DuBLINGreenb:
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that is why black Americans even the celebs see jail as an achievement as street cred status bringer

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail including Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc
Even Robert Downey Jr, Lil Kim, tommy Lee, Mark Wahlberg have all been to U.S prison
Their prison is not like our own many come out of jail looking better than they did before they went in.

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish for themselves and their family without thinking twice over being a poor Nigerian from birth to death.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering, and how much connections etc it took them to get that degree and then that position and if the pay for those without connection is adequate, do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech,

I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking shocked thinking to myself "how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty" I assumed everyone in slums where uneducated never do wells, miscreants etc.

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth losing sleep for, worth losing meaningful relationships for

Extra fun fact did you know?? Nigeria made more money from Yahoo boys in 2019 than from Agriculture think about it.

hush bruv, see how you are glorifying crime, see the amount of energy you've put in this writeup, put it in a productive venture and you'll become rich someday. FYI, it's choices and not education that determines our success in a lifetime, education just gives up a vantage position in making right choices. Nuff said.

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2020
like play like play, dis guy's career is goin to end like May-D.

wow!

see where laulau end his life.

btw,

pls, after serving his 20years in the US, make him come serve another imprisonment in Nigeria too.

inside life.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by maximunimpact(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2020
banom:
Some of us may not even be alive the day HUSHPUPPY will be released from jail if he bags 20 years jail term.

What makes u think hush will make it to next 20yr? Accidents happen in prison all the time

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by fastlane84: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2020
banom:
Some of us may not even be alive the day HUSHPUPPY will be released from jail if he bags 20 years jail term.

and will still be richer and fresher than some of us
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by malele(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by seanwilliam(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2020
onpoint69:

hush bruv, see how you are glorifying crime, see the amount of energy you've put in this writeup, put it in a productive venture and you'll become rich someday. FYI, it's choices and not education that determines our success in a lifetime, education just gives up a vantage position in making right choices. Nuff said.
that is not my handiwork.. u clearly see "credit to" above..
And besides, the write up is not glorifying or supporting scam.. read with a clear mind.. peace!
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by fastlane84: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
like play like play, dis guy's career is goin to end like May-D.

wow!

see where laulau end his life.

btw,

pls, after serving his 20years in the US, make him come serve another imprisonment in Nigeria too.

inside life.

Ah ....my naija peeps

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by BERNIMOORE: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2020
banom:
one count if his numerous charges is 20yrs it can go up to 200 yrs
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by seanwilliam(m): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2020
truthhurts2:
Pls, is it every day that you don't used to see electricity for the past 42hrs?
Because, this will be your second or third post within 3 days that you keeps saying for the past 42hrs no electricity.... I tire ooo undecided
naija people get problem..una no dey read well, haba.. shey u no see the original writer ni?? .. I just love the write up that is why I copied it and I made reference to the owner.. haba
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by millionboi(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2020
poshestmina:
Useless criminal.

You see them on Instagram with motivational captions
" I started my poultry with 1 feather ",
" I started my multinational restaurant with 1 spoon of garri"
" I started my clothing line with a broken needle and thread"

you start putting pressure on yourself and regretting your existence .

I kukuma trust FBI undecided undecided undecided
ur mouth ah
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by landforeast(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2020
dkdmy:
Chai.... so till 2040? Crime no good o
I think they count it morning and day
Not sure though
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Prolific007(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:

Credit to DuBLINGreenb:

Yeah absolutely true only if he comes back thesame but I tell you he won't, for you see that his chubby fat ass? It would be drilled to the core and by the time those inmates are done with him he would return back to Nigeria and take up a preacher job so he can tell people life lessons.

Not everyone would get his reward here on earth so stop misleading people to hustle dirty if need be.

There's no such thing as accidental wealth, before you make legit money you must break a sweat.

Say no to internet fraud
Say no to corruption
Say no to nepotism

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by kolade560: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2020
hang him jare, since he made money and refuse to have sense.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2020
You are very stupid for this useless post, does it mean people should follow his path, slowpoke, you can never compare hard work with fraud! Goat.

seanwilliam:

Credit to DuBLINGreenb:

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Ajstyles01(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2020
truthhurts2:
Beautiful lies. He can never be back to ZERO point, lailai
but majority of his asset would be given to the govt.... All i knw he has spoilt his reputation

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by kolade560: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2020
sukar886:
Thief ,making us looking as if we are not trying, this guy have killed many people with high blood pressure... Gucci and Versace should come and bail him
they shud hang him seriously
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Crayfish09: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2020
frankblinkz:
Hypocrites!! u guys are happy now..u chant and rejoice over his arrest.
now take a look at urself,do u enjoy d life u are living,do u feel happy each day of ur life knwn u dnt have at all.
dude jst did what he cud do to survive,bcuz of d zoo country we find ourselves..if am to choose a life,i will choose that of hushpuppi..this life no just balance,i knw sm of u will quote me,hopefully if i dnt get reach to any harmful substance,i'm f*ckn tired..everythn is nt jst cool anymore.TIRED OF LIFE

Your mentor is gone and trust me, he will "mysteriously" die in prison just like all scammers and their useless surpporters

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Mykel51(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2020
Fucsheetup:
I live in Nigeria, I have no choice.

If I want to be rich, it must be through ‘evil means’.

Yes to your question.

Wow...as beautiful as you are, your heart is vile. What a Shame !

Millions in this country have made it big through legal means and are still making it. Why don't you consider those 'non-evil' options ?

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Mummyimbecile(m): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2020
honestly, when I look at these petty thieves parading themselves as yahoo boy, I feel nothing but immense pity for them, if only they know what they are doing to themselves.

No fraudster who rips others off their sweat ever ends well, they maybe enjoying now, but the end is always disastrous!
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by seanwilliam(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2020
mayourbash:
You are very stupid for this useless post, does it mean people should follow his path, slowpoke, you can never compare hard work with fraud! Goat.

you are very dumb and senseless if that is the only thing your shallow mind can deduce from the post.. idiotic entity
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Shakaranews2020: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2020
Good for him

Meanwhile, watch video of 8 Nigerian employees locked up by their Chinese employers for 8 months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_lF_dVFfqU
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2020
[/b]
poshestmina:
Useless criminal.

You see them on Instagram with motivational captions
" I started my poultry with one feather[b]
",
" I started my multinational restaurant with 1 spoon of garri"
" I started my clothing line with a broken needle and thread"

you start putting pressure on yourself and regretting your existence .

I kukuma trust FBI undecided undecided undecided
I can't stop laughing oooo

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by DigitB: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2020
Have Saudi given their own verdict?

I see Hushpuppi bagging more than 20yrs jail term.

Crime is not good.

Hustle hard guys.

I design/sew beautiful shirts. Nationwide delivery.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by OriOko88(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2020
Hush baba. I don even see him feeling remorse or sorry. He'd feel like after all iv lived my life to the fullest. What else. He's tasted the sweetest part if life. He would even feel happy going to prison. He excaped poverty for life, even a after his jaiL term. U do well jare.. Agba awoo.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Mrachiever(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2020
Honestly 20yrs is just too small...I was expecting like 50yrs upward.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Bahamas95(m): 10:01am On Jul 04, 2020
poshestmina:
Useless criminal.
You see them on Instagram with motivational captions " I started my poultry with 1 feather ", " I started my multinational restaurant with 1 spoon of garri" " I started my clothing line with a broken needle and thread"

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by tot(f): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2020
planetx:
You are ignorant and brainwashed, I wouldn't wish an American federal prison on my worse enemies. I see this dumb comments on NL about how great life is in US prisons and can only shake my head. You people have no clue except the illusion you have been made to believe.

Pls tell them - seanwilliam, dublingreenb whatever his moniker is and other criminals painting a rosy picture of jail time. Wicked beings siphoning people's hard earned money. You are no different from ROBBERS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) / ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest / Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105