Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:28 PM

Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister (29545 Views)

Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" / Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance / Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by Harrynight(m): 7:36am On Jul 04, 2020
But you have different fat bank accounts

And u bought houses with other people's name

u pretend u don't loots and we pretend we don't know.

Ride on sir
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by Mikyle: 7:39am On Jul 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Onye Oshi. Where did he even get money to buy the house even before becoming a minister.

What was his work before. Let him explain. This is what I expect from him. Explain your source of income even before becoming a minister.

“It is worthy of note that as a serving Minister, Dr Pantami’s salaries and allowances fall below his earnings as a Professor at the International University Madinah Saudi Arabia, where he still holds the record of being the first Nigerian to lecture at that level. He only returned to Nigeria out of the zeal to contribute his quota to national development.
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by SmartPolician: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Onye Oshi. Where did he even get money to buy the house even before becoming a minister.

What was his work before. Let him explain. This is what I expect from him. Explain your source of income even before becoming a minister.

He owes nobody any explanation

Our concern should be now

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by ChoCho54(f): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Now u have suddenly turned smart n started looking for evidence...wen th same Sahara reporters were reporting bloody lies without proof on GEJ, u never ever cared for evidence but rather u believed everything they said
We are doomed as a community with folks like throwback.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by ChoCho54(f): 7:44am On Jul 04, 2020
SmartPolician:

He owes nobody any explanation

Our concern should be now
Unfortunately, you are wrong. He owes the state an explanation if his wealth is questionable even as a private citizen.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by obinoral1179(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2020
Throwback:

There is a reason every human being has a brain.

Did Sahara Reporters show you any evidence that links the man and his wives to the said properties?

If sane people cannot be rational and objective in criticism, what then is the expectation from the insane?

Before you castigate people, ask for the evidence of the misdeed.
he should sue them if they are lying but he won't because they are right about him
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by vasco01(m): 7:48am On Jul 04, 2020
Story for the gods

But you have loot money that can buy you houses anywhere of your choice

Mohammed give the goat grass to eat and Mohammed carry the goat to eat grass na the same thing

Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by SmartPolician: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2020
ChoCho54:
Unfortunately, you are wrong. He owes the state an explanation if his wealth is questionable even as a private citizen.

I'm sure you read the part that says he's just returned from Saudi Arabia.

Although he may not have enough money to acquire the properties, he cannot be a broke man

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by Ibman: 7:55am On Jul 04, 2020
hehehehe!!! wallahi I tell you brethren, there is no smoke without fire. :Phehehehe!!! wallahi I tell you brethren, there is no smoke without fire.
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by ahiboilandgas: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2020
Northurmate:

https://dailynigerian.com/pantami-i-havent-bought-a-single-house-anywhere-in-the-world-since-i-become-minister/
story teller the salary of a professor in medina is 1400 riyals which is about 1.3m naira per months ....house in abuja wuse execeed 400m . The rent of good duplex in around in wuse is around 8m and minister salary is around 10m annually ....in 2016 u where a director nitda so thats when the house was bought.....thousand of Nigerians are teaching in Harvard ,oxford stanford,mit etc since 1970s ....been the first Nigerians to teach in an unknown,un rated university in saudi arabia is not impossible achievement.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by ZZ22: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2020
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Being ipob does not preclude one from reasoning:

“For the purpose of setting the records straight, the Honourable Minister has not purchased a single property anywhere In the world, in the period he has been in office as a Minister. One of the apartments in the images published is one which the Honourable Minister has occupied since January 2017, more than two years before becoming a minister, while the other one is a house he rented since 17th December 2019. Two of the images are not even known to him.
I don't understand some people's penchant for defending Fulanis in what they know nothing about. Isa Pantami should show how serious he is by taking Sahara to court. Youruba Muslims even if your umbilical cord is tied to defending your Fulani masters with all your strength at least stop defending evil when you see one. Fucking idiots

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by ZZ22: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2020
ChoCho54:
We are doomed as a community with folks like throwback.
you'd be surprised how these people defend their Fulani masters. Sophisticated morons

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by Brunicekid(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

He said it in the write-up that he was a Professor at International University, Medinah, Saudi Arabia, where he earned far more than he is earning now...

Read it well.
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by Bluntemperor: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2020
Bola146:
I don't believe in all these politicians jare sad

God Bless You,dear.
You know the indomie generations can't think deeply.That is why you see them fighting for Politicians that meet and laugh at different fora at mumu Nigerians!
When they share your common wealth in Abuja,Lagos and other Hotels,especially at night,were you there?The man has,how many wives sef,and his money they take care,abi?

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by ahiboilandgas: 8:17am On Jul 04, 2020
Brunicekid:
He said it in the write-up that he was a Professor at International University, Medinah, Saudi Arabia, where he earned far more than he is earning now...

Read it well.
u be baby ... do u know what it means to be minister of communications of Nigeria do u know ncc ..when a minister p.a is far richer than an American professor ....if u know u know.....

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by Orankan(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2020
Verify before accusing people. Accusing public figures without having convincing proof, just to have captivating news won't help you. Fear God
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by Noel19: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2020
aolawale025:
He looks honest. Could be telling the truth here

Grade 8 Zombie. If they call you zombie now you'll not like it
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by blaise26abj(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Amaechi2023:
correct but it makes no sense for one to accuse someone without proof.
Even the Bible says we should leave 9 thieves than to hurt one innocent.
Sahara reporters should try to proove themselves more.
I agree with you. No innocent person should be hurt. But the truth is that most , if not all, of these politicians are big thieves . Do you know why Efcc hasn’t been able to really get serious convictions ? It’s because Efcc cant afford to spend millions if not billions to uncover the several layers of deceit used by these thieves. In investigating Ibori, UK spent millions . Deizani is still being investigated In the uk .after so many years ,they are not done . Hush puppy was investigated for years before his arrest .

As I speak to you , there are hundreds of families Living with briefcases filled with Documents of properties that do not belong to them .

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by ehinmowo: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2020
Golan007:
Sahara Reporters and lies.

Bros SaharaReporter is neck and shoulder above ALL news houses in Nigeria. The organization is not infallible but she hardly misses it. Expect documents and proofs to surface soon. Think twice before you trust any NIgerian. Think 5X before you trust a Nigerian in political office

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by joiyke89: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2020
Well I don't believe the minister, if actually he didn't buy the house he would have died Sahara reporters.
Sahara reporters over to you please as usual give more details like the receipts, date of purchase e.t.c
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by Okoroawusa: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2020
Golan007:

That's how you were caught stealing the side mirror of that car the other day.
Hahahahaha...so u want him to bring evidence n sue you as he said abi?

You are funny
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2020
Golan007:

And why is he not suing if its a lie? Denying means u telling d accuser to bring more proof. If u are 100% sure u are telling d truth, you sue and ask for a rebuttal.

Shalom
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Believe the minister at your own peril.
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by jaytee01(m): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2020
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Sharap, SirLiar reporters keep dishing false information like they did 2 days back on Ajimobi assets. Here is someone easily debunking their falsehood.
Let him sue SR to clear his name if they are lying.
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by Damjoy(m): 9:06am On Jul 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Must you always be an Idiot?

His salary as a Professor in Saudi is way higher than what he earns as a Minister in Nigeria...Plus he is a business man

Pantami is not your regular politician that you can pick dirt on
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by Iscoalarcon: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

read before you comment you no gree
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by Throwback: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Now u have suddenly turned smart n started looking for evidence...wen th same Sahara reporters were reporting bloody lies without proof on GEJ, u never ever cared for evidence but rather u believed everything they said

So you admit your criticism is just an avenue to vent your frustration that a corrupt and lying regime was sacked by another that has turned out not to be any better?

So you admit you are deliberately playing dumb and stupid due to your partisan prejudice?

Shame on you and your wasted education.

Your father should have spent his money eating suya.

Since you cannot move on with your existence, your grandchildren will also inherit your agony over a useless Jonathan that was duly and democratically sacked by the majority who found him incompetent.

As for me, I await the evidence that the accuser has yet to provide before I can join the chorus of the mob.

3 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by adenigga(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2020
Golan007:

Let's be cautious jumping into conclusions. In every rumours there will always be an element of truth.

If the minister is sure of his innocence, let him sue the Sahara reporters, period!!!
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by Okoroawusa: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2020
Those saying Pantami should provide proof make me laugh.

What proof do you want an accused person to provide? It's an accuser that must provide proof.

It's like you are accusing me of sleeping with your wife n you are asking me to bring proofs. Do you want me to bring condoms n hotel room receipts or bring my penis for you to smell if truly I slept with your wife?
It doesn't make sense.

I am not holding brief for the minister. Corruption abounds in Nigeria. It has eaten away our consciousness. But Saharareporters as investigative journalism outfit,as they claim, should give us proofs that those houses belong to Pantami and are acquired through corrupt means. Since the minister has come out to deny Saharareporters should shame him by going ahead to publish their evidence (s).

There is a thin line between half-truths and half-lies.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by rhames(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

What was his work before. Let him explain. This is what I expect from him. Explain your source of income even before becomingl a minister.

He was one of PMBs marabouts.
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2020
Golan007:
They don't use their names to buy properties.They use a member of the families or companies owned by friends or business associates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN / Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC / I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.