Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

I Want To Invest In Mba Forex But Don't Have Up To The Minimum .... CHECK HERE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Invest In Mba Forex But Don't Have Up To The Minimum .... CHECK HERE (1668 Views)

The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment / SEC Disowns MBA FOREX Investment, Calls It A Ponzi Scheme / Mba Forex Is Under Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest In Mba Forex But Don't Have Up To The Minimum .... CHECK HERE by Successdude(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
DON'T EVER THINK THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME OR SOMETHING.

MBA forex and Capital Investment Has Raised their Minimum to #360,000 naira for quite some time now. And this has made many who wish to invest with them but not have up to the minimum, not able to.

Even when they were accepting #100,000 naira as minimum, people with say #70,000 or #50,000 couldn't still.

Hence the reason for this thread.

I created a WhatsApp group for all of us, where everyone who want to invest in MBA forex can even if they had atleast #50,000. That is to say, if you've been saving to do the MBA forex investment and hadn't got up to the #360,000 naira which is their minimum but have #50,000 naira or #100,000 or more, you can still benefit from this.

This is why this thread is created and God helping me, everyone would be given an opportunity.

If you're interested and ready, drop your WhatsApp number here, and I'll add you. Or Better Still Click the Link In My Signature To Get Me Directly On WhatsApp Instead Of Displaying Your Number. Anyone you're comfortable with.

Please Note : Be sure you're ready before contacting or sending your number. The reason is that no one would want to waste his or her time, so also we still start reaping our ROI quick enough.

This is just to create a means whereby those who want to really invest with the MBA forex but don't have up to the minimum, can still do that.

You Have To Have Atleast 50,OOO naira.

God Bless
Re: I Want To Invest In Mba Forex But Don't Have Up To The Minimum .... CHECK HERE by Gee64: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2020
Very funny post.
Convince me you don't intend to run away with other people's money?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest In Mba Forex But Don't Have Up To The Minimum .... CHECK HERE by Successdude(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
I don't know by what means you intend to have your conviction, until then I refuse to channel my energy towards that my friend.

Meanwhile I'd rather focus on the 4 persons I've got so far and get things going best for all of us.

Wouldn't you agree they are to be given much valuable attention ?

Gee64:
Very funny post.
Convince me you don't intend to run away with other people's money?

That been said, there are people who would want to and this thread is meant for them. Since you don't believe in this initiative, you mustn't have commented my friend.
Re: I Want To Invest In Mba Forex But Don't Have Up To The Minimum .... CHECK HERE by Successdude(m): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Let's get started
Re: I Want To Invest In Mba Forex But Don't Have Up To The Minimum .... CHECK HERE by Successdude(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2020
If you have wishes to invest with MBA forex, your time is now

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest In Mba Forex But Don't Have Up To The Minimum .... CHECK HERE by Hybkay(m): 12:08am On Nov 30, 2020
Successdude:
DON'T EVER THINK THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME OR SOMETHING.

MBA forex and Capital Investment Has Raised their Minimum to #360,000 naira for quite some time now. And this has made many who wish to invest with them but not have up to the minimum, not able to.

Even when they were accepting #100,000 naira as minimum, people with say #70,000 or #50,000 couldn't still.

Hence the reason for this thread.

I created a WhatsApp group for all of us, where everyone who want to invest in MBA forex can even if they had atleast #50,000. That is to say, if you've been saving to do the MBA forex investment and hadn't got up to the #360,000 naira which is their minimum but have #50,000 naira or #100,000 or more, you can still benefit from this.

This is why this thread is created and God helping me, everyone would be given an opportunity.

If you're interested and ready, drop your WhatsApp number here, and I'll add you. Or Better Still Click the Link In My Signature To Get Me Directly On WhatsApp Instead Of Displaying Your Number. Anyone you're comfortable with.

Please Note : Be sure you're ready before contacting or sending your number. The reason is that no one would want to waste his or her time, so also we still start reaping our ROI quick enough.

This is just to create a means whereby those who want to really invest with the MBA forex but don't have up to the minimum, can still do that.

You Have To Have Atleast 50,OOO naira.

God Bless

invest with Quintessential investment company then. The minimum is 50k. They pay 25% ROI plus capital after 25 working days and are very legit. Hit me up on WhatsApp, 08136996416 for more details and proof
Re: I Want To Invest In Mba Forex But Don't Have Up To The Minimum .... CHECK HERE by samsard(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2020
Put your money in these schemes at your own risk.

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Student Of University Of Ibadan,400l, Veterinary Medicine. I Am Curently Facing Some Challenge / The Business You Can Do In This Rain Season With Less Than N5,000.00 / Payza For Nigerians Forget Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.