Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election (23601 Views)

Edo: Inauguration Of PDP National Campaign Council For Edo Election (Photos) / PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council / PDP Announces Their National Convention Planning Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by rapid101(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2020
helinues:

So between Apc and Pdp, which one is the ruling party in Edo state? undecided
OGA stop crying over a lost battle. wen osho was misbehaving were where u. I didn't see u. APC can not govern every state in Nigeria dat y it called democracy, if APC win Edo, fine. but if they loose move on nd stop acting as if APC don't loot. tinubu is looting Lagos for 20yrs, Ve u condemned or say anything about it. hypocrite every were
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by helinues: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2020
rapid101:
OGA stop crying over a lost battle. wen osho was misbehaving were where u. I didn't see u. APC can not govern every state in Nigeria dat y it called democracy, if APC win Edo, fine. but if they loose move on nd stop acting as if APC don't loot. tinubu is looting Lagos for 20yrs, Ve u condemned or say anything about it. hypocrite every were

And with all this your ranting, how are sure I am supporting any of the candidate?

Or do you have any proof to counter my claim?
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Blackking98(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2020
helinues:

@ bolded is enough instead of the long epistle...

Sebi Apc are the one currently incharge of Edo state funds... Shift post as how you like.

Ortom , Tambuwal both decamped from Apc to Pdp and won their re-election, was there no federal might in place then?
Tambuwal escaped by the whisker's, ortom was not of interest to aso Rock.
Peep kogi,osun and ekiti elections that were of great interest to the FG, everything was deployed to ensure APC wins. The only states that can rival federal might in all ramifications are Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta, bayelsa and Lagos (especially purse wise).

3 Likes

Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by rapid101(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2020
helinues:

And with all this your ranting, how are sure I am supporting any of the candidate?

Or do you have any proof to counter my claim?
OGA u don't need to
ur quotes speaks for it sef. u re a bloody hypocrite. take it or u live it
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by helinues: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2020
rapid101:
OGA u don't need to
ur quotes speaks for it sef. u re a bloody hypocrite. take it or u live it

Then get off of my mentions...

Claiming something he has no back up/proof..

Hiss!
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by rapid101(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2020
helinues:

Then get off of my mentions...

Claiming something he has no back up/proof..

Hiss!
OGA goan sleep
u be hypocrite
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Okwyjesus(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2020
Esseite:
The APC would struggle not to see a whole region go to opposition like it almost did with the SE..

You wise Bro.

It's a battle for the soul of the oil rich SOUTH SOUTH.
While loosing will draw back APC to a great extend.
Winning will be a double plus to PDP.

Am concerned bcs APC may not come out fair in the election. They will want to win by all means.
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by osothermal(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2020
This one na killer squad
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by oyatainer(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2020
destinychildolu:

Please stop all these your arguments. The party at the federal government is always referred to as the ruling party. If for example pdp wants to buy vote with 5k each, apc will pay 8k. Nobody can match fg warchest in terms of money.
And your arguments about ortom and tambuwal holds no water. the election then was a national one where all apc machinery were spread across the 36 states but now you are having a single election. Don't deceive yourself, apc will deploy all it's arsenals for this election.

It's a lie, pdp spent more than APC during Èkìtì guber Election. We even saw the alert from Civil servants though labled relief fund

1 Like

Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by eneyoduke(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2020
With dis development APC may have a rethink of adding more members. This coming erection is called Show of Force las L's power must returned to south PDP
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Dansuqi: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Okwyjesus:

You wise Bro.

Am concerned bcs APC may not come out fair in the election. They will want to win by all means.

That is why pdp is wasting their time
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Jesusloveyou: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Esseite:

Where have you ever heard in the world where opposition parties outspent the ruling party?...

Edo people are voting against Godfatherism... if it's not clipped now, it might just become another Lagos.
and PDP for campaigning for obaseki are also godfathers.

so you mean APC campaign for obaseki 4yrs,

how can campaigning for someone turn to godfatherism.

in that case, nobody should campaign for anyone again.

and if ize iyamu wins the election, you ipob PDP will change the narrative that APC is godfather to ize iyamu.

obaseki share 10b naira to obtain worthless party ticket and that is not godfatherism.

you think obaseki can deceive us with the word "godfatherism " obaseki has already failed, nothing he can do again, he is digging more grave for himself by using Edo state money for his own funeral.
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Dansuqi: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
eneyoduke:
With dis development APC may have a rethink of adding more members. This coming erection is called Show of Force las L's power must returned to south PDP

They don't need to.its not about the numbers of members but resources available.most of those in pdp list will not do much,they will leave everything to wike who might receive the fayose treatment

1 Like

Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by maxzzo1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
See squad , na wike be captain
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Jesusloveyou: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Okwyjesus:

You wise Bro.

APC don't need to rigged the election.

obaseki is a bad market,
to add salt to injury, he went to PDP.
that is digging more grave for himself.

ize iyamu was a good marketable candidate that can win election in any platform, just imaging how he almost won the election for dead Edo PDP in 2016.
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by ogbonti: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Macro231101:
Misplaced priority, what will dae do, will any of them vote, I used to be a fan of obaseki but I think I will vote for Ize Iyamu... Nobody should quote me except u are from Edo if not focus on your state

you were never for Obaseki - you were for Ize Iyamu all along - what has Obaseki don to lose your support that Osho and Ize hasn’t done at least 3 times more

abeg gerraarrraaahia

you fvcking habitual N-power recipient
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Jesusloveyou: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
eneyoduke:
is it by number of electoral committee.

only oshomole is enough for hundreds of PDP.

1 Like

Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Jesusloveyou: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
ogbonti:

you were never for Obaseki - you were for Ize Iyamu all along - what has Obaseki don to lose your support that Osho and Ize hasn’t done at least 3 times more

abeg gerraarrraaahia

I also vote for obaseki 4yrs ago because of oshomole good works.

and oshomole good works still speak for him till tomorrow.

obaseki don't have any good works to campaign about,
that is why is only campaign is godfatherism as if PDP is not also a godfather to him.

esseite.
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
nokatakata:

Na so una dey talk. You vote against gosfatherism yet run away from your state to SW to hustle. You will not vote competent leaders but will be shouting edo is not lagos only to run away and overpopulate the SW with your nonsense olosho work. We already know many of you are flat headed biafra.uds chanting edo is not lagos. Just so you know, voting is not done online.

Lol, why do you guys always resort to insult... well, Edo is still not Lagos...
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Jesusloveyou: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Esseite:

Lol, why do you guys always resort to insult... well, Edo is still not Lagos...
we the binis want Edo to be Lagos in development.
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by ogbonti: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Cyberterror:
6 billion to buy PDP nomination, another 6 billion to take care of these 77 men when they arrive. I hope Edo people now see the hypocrisy of Obaseki and his anti godfatherism mantra. I also hope they know how to recover these looted funds. Losing over 12 billion of Edo commonwealth just for internal party politics is too bad.

you think say 12 billion na garri and groundnut ?that is almost $31 million - from a poor state like Edo?

well why am I even responding bro you when APC has nothing else to resort to than lies and propaganda

Oshiomole must vomit the $75 million world bank loan he took 3 months before he left office - he didn’t even buy one packet of sugar with that money for Edo State - he just cramped it - he will either vomit the money or SHOW US WHAT HE DID WITH THAT MONEY!
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
we the binis want Edo to be Lagos in development.

I dont think Edo state wants an unaccountable debt of over N1trillion despite earning the highest IGR with little to no infrastructure in comparison with such level of debt.
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by ogbonti: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
and PDP for campaigning for obaseki are also godfathers.

so you mean APC campaign for obaseki 4yrs,

how can campaigning for someone turn to godfatherism.

in that case, nobody should campaign for anyone again.

and if ize iyamu wins the election, you ipob PDP will change the narrative that APC is godfather to ize iyamu.

obaseki share 10b naira to obtain worthless party ticket and that is not godfatherism.

you think obaseki can deceive us with the word "godfatherism " obaseki has already failed, nothing he can do again, he is digging more grave for himself by using Edo state money for his own funeral.

sifia pains grin
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by ogbonti: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
I also vote for obaseki 4yrs ago because of oshomole good works.

and oshomole good works still speak for him till tomorrow.

obaseki don't have any good works to campaign about,
that is why is only campaign is godfatherism as if PDP is not also a godfather to him.

esseite.

Tony Kabaka spotted

why will you not say Obaseki failed ? when the things he did is not making sense to an agbero like you

for example - how can small petty habitual criminal of an agbero see anything good in EDOBEST when una goal na to constitute nuisance ? abeg shift joor
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
ogbonti:

abeg gerraarrraaahia

ozwor....
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Jesusloveyou: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
ogbonti:

Tony Kabaka spotted

why will you not say Obaseki failed ? when the things he did is not making sense to an agbero like you

for example - how can small petty habitual criminal of an agbero see anything good in EDOBEST when una goal na to constitute nuisance ? abeg shift joor
has obaseki done 10% of oshomole achievement,
true or false.
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Jesusloveyou: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Esseite:

I dont think Edo state wants an unaccountable debt of over N1trillion despite earning the highest IGR with little to no infrastructure in comparison with such level of debt.
obaseki has received almost 500b naira in three years and nothing to show for it.
if Lagos is showing her development, we want to be like Lagos,
or USA that is owing 21tr dollars as developed economy, we will like to be like USA.
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Edo people about to cash out from left right center
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
Esseite:

You are just running from pillar to post... APC is the rulling party at the FG level which generally influences elections at state levels with all machinery at its disposal.. including the treasury.

That is what I meant as ruling party, PDP is the ruling party in Edo, does it influence the Security outfits or INEC which would be deployed in state elections?.. neither can it compete with national treasury of the Fg, I even sighted an example with Kogi and the N10bn

Please understand it now...
don't bother fighting a robot,already programmed.
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by tope777(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
The fact still remain that, some part of APC inclusive of Fayemi/El-rufai faction still in full support of Obaseki.
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by seunayantokun(m): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Na die everybody wan die there ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde / Ihedioha Constitutes Transition Technical Commitee (SEE FULL LIST) / Bala Bantex: Former Kaduna Deputy Governor Dies At 64

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.