Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me (5497 Views)

My Abusive Boss Broke My Head And Doesn't Want To Pay Me / Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by RedPhoenix: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2020
Tolex4real9:

You have issues, big one.

No offense

Delusional. Like you know moi
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by Tolex4real9: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Why you feel the need to bring the guy down is what I don't understand. Even if you re the one that refused to pay him, it can't be up to this.

Somebody you don't know from Adam's. Can't you correct him without resorting to the cheap ideologies.

Pity

7 Likes

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by RedPhoenix: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2020
Tolex4real9:

Why you feel the need to bring the guy down is what I don't understand. Even if you re the one that refused to pay him, it can't be up to this.

Somebody you don't know from Adam's. Can't you correct him without resorting to the cheap ideologies.

Pity

Another combative fellow with poor reasoning skills sadly.

Now read below and highlight any part that a kins to bringing your kin down in color to make it vividly seen

David, I have crossed paths with you in the past four years atleast five times and know you closely to speak a word or two with you.

While many people will view this thread and sympathise with you. I choose to see something deeper and if you would permit, would speak to you.

You are too combative, and for a male too argumentative. These traits will affect you going on in life if you live it unfixed. Being combative, contentious and confortontational only at best generate negative energy and turns relationship sour.

You're in a hurry to get the apex you don't know you destroy things in your path

You keep talking about how good you are and how you're worth this and that and Bla Bla Bla. And I just feel sorry to say this. Your attitude will keep ruining things for you if you don't improve on it

I wish you the best
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by RedPhoenix: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2020
Tolex4real9:

Pity

Another combative fellow with poor reasoning skills sadly. I don't know him yet mentioned his real name and and organization he worked for. I'm sure you didn't think about this before typing what you did

Now read below and highlight any part that a kins to bringing your kin down in color to make it vividly seen

David, I have crossed paths with you in the past four years atleast five times and know you closely to speak a word or two with you.

While many people will view this thread and sympathise with you. I choose to see something deeper and if you would permit, would speak to you.

You are too combative, and for a male too argumentative. These traits will affect you going on in life if you live it unfixed. Being combative, contentious and confortontational only at best generate negative energy and turns relationship sour.

You're in a hurry to get the apex you don't know you destroy things in your path

You keep talking about how good you are and how you're worth this and that and Bla Bla Bla. And I just feel sorry to say this. Your attitude will keep ruining things for you if you don't improve on it

I wish you the best..
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by Tolex4real9: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Another combative fellow with poor reasoning skills sadly. I don't know him yet mentioned his real name and and organization he worked for. I'm sure you didn't think about this before typing what you did

I wish you the best..

Where you crossed path with him since the last four years is what I don't get despite him saying he just started writing last year. You misfired all in a bid to bring down a man with honest means.

The scenerio the op painted and the chats he shared doesn't warrant a bit of the nonsense you spewed up there. The op hasn't worked with you before and you even lied that you have known him for years to justify your arrant rants.

You totally ignored the scammer who wasted his time, intellect and energy in a bid to bring him down. I hope you face this type of criticism in whatever place you work too from people you don't know well too.

Of course all these your diatribe can only make a little sense if you are the one that refuse to pay the op.

18 Likes

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by RedPhoenix: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
Tolex4real9:

Where you crossed path with him since the last four years is what I don't get despite him saying he just started writing last year. You misfired all in a bid to bring down a man with honest means.

The scenerio the op painted and the chats he shared doesn't warrant a bit of the nonsense you spewed up there. The op hasn't worked with you before and you even lied that you have known him for years to justify your arrant rants.

You totally ignored the scammer who wasted his time, intellect and energy in a bid to bring him down. I hope you face this type of criticism in whatever place you work too from people you don't know well too.

Of course all these your diatribe can only make a little sense if you are the one that refuse to pay the op.

Highlight the aspects of my comments that a kins to bringing him down

Perhaps I'm speaking to another blind juvenile
Read thru the threads and see what a few other observers who were in agreement spoke about too.

Have a nice day
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by Tolex4real9: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Highlight the aspects of my comments that a kins to bringing him down

Perhaps I'm speaking to another blind juvenile
Read thru the threads and see what a few other observers who were in agreement spoke about too.

Have a nice day

If all those things you wrote about him doesn't amount to trying to subtly bring him down, then what does?

The only question I have is, Have you worked with him before or do you know someone that had worked with him before to have such criticism mindset towards him?

Shalom

8 Likes

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by Sunmolar(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Your luck. What's mine.

Your type makes youths go into yahoo.

Pls critize with love.

9 Likes

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by Sunmolar(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Your luck. What's mine.

Your type makes youths go into yahoo.

Pls critize with love.

1 Like

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:

You might have a point though but I think you came a but too harsh. It now looks like you have deep seated grudge against him which might not be so

10 Likes

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by flyingpig: 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
iTearHerToto:
So after discomforting your brain cells and wasting your whole time on one thousand words all you could get was just 1,300 naira
Even my dog can't do that job man

Pukes angry

My bro

Na why I abandon that shit

Man got upgrade

3 Likes

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by MadelnNigeria: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
Too much evil on this thread

6 Likes

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by flyingpig: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I hear you

I spoke to whom I did not based on this altercation but from my intimate knowledge of him.

Plus you highlighted an interesting scenario I also did. Communication goes along way in customer clientele relations and I can boldly say too many nairaland employers are rude. However rude communication shouldn't be meter with less than tact communication to not entangle issues. In the end, it's better people observe whom they work with. Personally, once I notice character flaw in any employer of any kind. I cut communication and terminate work with such an employer. It's a thing to look out for. But the pseudo God status many employers exude when interacting with them is at best resolved by either walking away or communicating intelligently with then without further making things bad with less than proper communication

Have a nice day

I prefer walking away.

I won't have someone ruin my day with their poor communication skills.

4 Likes

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by sexylassie2(f): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
is this woman not doing longrich arena and Bubeet Pyjamas

lawrence1998:

This looks like the person

1 Like

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by Krak(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
flyingpig:

I prefer walking away.

I won't have someone ruin my day with their poor communication skills.

You are making a mistake. Drop the Nairaland moniker of the person, and stop replying that person with negative energy on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by doggedfighter(f): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
ikennamadu1:

Don't come here to condemn peoples effort.. Last warning... You will get a lifetime ban...

Exactly

1 Like

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by Raeheemwayne: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
This thread is filled with Hatred coupled with hidden grudges.

3 Likes

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by Ishilove: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
N1.3 per word...

*shudder

Op, they want Shopify, add the Shopify. Give them what they want even if it is crap. If you do it your way and they don't like it, do it their way because they are the ones paying you.

I don't see the issue here. You know your worth yet you settled for N1. 3 per word, and when they start demanding an arm and leg upon the poor pay, you have no one to blame but yourself because they didn't force you to accept their price. I also see you as belligerent. The woman kept on hammering on what she wants, specifically Shopify and you didn't add it so I don't see why she should pay you for not doing what she wanted.

She said 'write what I want not what the reader wants to see'. QED. OP na you do yourself. Next time do what the clients want not what you want. You can advise them and if they don't take to it, do it their way. You are the service provider. Tailor your services to the clients needs.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by TheSourcerer: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Smiles. Sorry but I'm not. And you're the ones who are emotional who from reading a few well scripted lines got emotionally influenced. This individual I've known for years. But today, I just chose to ignore my previous ways of looking the other side to address issues head on. In the end so he can reflect and make corrections and be better.
it is obvious you're not the client , your written phrases are organized differently.

This isn't your guy Op

And for some reason you decide not to expose the moniker to avoid another falling into the trap not only for your 'peace ' but for others
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by dotun4luv(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
If you are interested in writing full time chat me up on WhatsApp +23467073715
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by Blueorb: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
dotun4luv:
If you are interested in writing full time chat me up on WhatsApp +23467073715

I like to indicate my interest in writing for you. Can I have your whatsapp contact?
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by Blueorb: 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
grim33:
Please gimme your Kenya link abeg I need a good writer.

I like to indicate my interest in writing for you. Can I have your whatsapp contact?
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by Blueorb: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Dominique a guy on the site that poses as a legitimate business person duped me of 23000 Naira. How can you help bring justice in this matter.

The individual is steal portraying himself as a legitimate business persons throwing out countless of adverts on the Agric section of the forum.

How can you help me get justice?
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
sexylassie2:
is this woman not doing longrich arena and Bubeet Pyjamas

lawrence1998:

This looks like the person
oshey, inspector lassie
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by somehow: 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
anyone that can't pay you above 2 naira should be discarded
, most of them are outsourcing

2 Likes

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by Beatswim: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
lawrence1998:

You're very funny. If truly you knew me from 411info then I wonder what you're saying. Argumentative keh? Did you know what I did for 411info? I never had any issues there.
Still I haven't worked for 4 years though.

Till now. Me and 411info boss still talk. We've never had a quarrel, never had an issue, infact he called me yesterday and we were playing like friends. Person that senior me by far fa. 411info was one of my best. I built their website for FREE. Yes, that's how close we became so I'm wondering who's talking. Send me a DM to my number. No one in 411info had an issue with me, I still speak with all of them, plus the workers
see don't mind people criticizing u, u are simply good at what u do and even respectful, calm and a good listener.. Just up on your bargaining values.. That person was just a wrong one to work for.. I see u moving higher than where u are now.. Those good qualities of yours will surely propel you to your glory.. Dont relent bro

2 Likes

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by OnyeObodo: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Yinks. I know your character. Very very well and you can't get beneath my skin

I consider you too damaged psychologically for consistent usefulness even on free service rendering.

Trust me, I won't and can never accept your service for free

I just hope that while you're young you'll reflect on these issues I raised and see them as helpful tips and not the typical.. You coming out to fight whatever doesn't sit well. With you.

It's for your own good o. Your character stinks

You are such a terrible evil soul. Wickedness runs in your blood sir.

The highlighted in your comment sums you up sir.

I wonder why people have not seen it and stopped arguing with you

You are on a mission to Steal, Kill and Destroy!

You have stolen from the dude and you expect him to keep quite. He refused. You now came to kill and destroy him.

I spit and curse you... Including the initial people that liked your first comment!

Belzeebul!

5 Likes

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by RedPhoenix: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
OnyeObodo:

You are such a terrible evil soul. Wickedness runs in your blood sir.

The highlighted in your comment sums you up sir.

I wonder why people have not seen it and stopped arguing with you

You are on a mission to Steal, Kill and Destroy!

You have stolen from the dude and you expect him to keep quite. He refused. You now came to kill and destroy him.

I spit and curse you... Including the initial people that like your first comment!

Belzeebul!

Pained. I recommend 15mg Tramadol daily for 50 days.

1 Like

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by Administration1: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
They are scammers in this forum and you RedPhoenix belong to that category.

1 Like

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by RedPhoenix: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
Administration1:
They are scammers in this forum and you RedPhoenix belong to that category.

Clout chaser. Mtcheeew
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by Administration1: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Clout chaser. Mtcheeew

I've worked with GhostPr for a while to understand exactly what you're doing here. You're just one little scum which ought to be wiped.
For your information GPr won't hire you.

You aren't worth my mentions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sil Resources / Job Vacancy In A Fast Food In Warri, Delta State. / Afribank: The Big, Liquid, And Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.