Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

USA Investigators Re Wack People, Nigeria Efcc Is Far Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA Investigators Re Wack People, Nigeria Efcc Is Far Better (454 Views)

Bawa: "EFCC Is Investigating Source Of Money Used In Buying Nomination Forms" / Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges / FBI Trains Nigerian Cryptocurrency Crime Investigators And Prosecutors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Investigators Re Wack People, Nigeria Efcc Is Far Better by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 04, 2020
Anyone who read the the screenshot of the charges against the Dubai guy will know the guy might come out safe or get lighter sentence, How can you be listing instagram lifestyle in accusations, Instagram created oct 10, Snapchat login from iPhone, The billionaire Gucci master is the name of the Snapchat , A passport was issued in 2015, He send money through western union and the money is believed to be proceed of crime, Not that he received , He’s the one sending, Let be sincere with each other, The USA has no evidence against this guy, Thou they re suspecting his transaction but believe me they never found anyone directly link to his name, he is smart to cover his track and not let things link directly to him, All the charges were attempted to do fraud or he transfer money to someone by him, Imagine including birthday cake in that paper , For what exactly, This investigators re confused , Emotions don’t win case, How can you be telling judges he live lavishly on Instagram, How is that anyone concern, Nigerian has useless fbi and rendered them confused , Imagine putting Instagram live style in a paper for a judge, Will he be sentenced for living large on Instagram, No one is supporting fraud but pls come forward with evidence pointing directly at his name.
Re: USA Investigators Re Wack People, Nigeria Efcc Is Far Better by Flora2Sweet: 6:52am On Jul 04, 2020
you no get sense, they should come and Carry you too...

4 Likes

Re: USA Investigators Re Wack People, Nigeria Efcc Is Far Better by helinues: 6:53am On Jul 04, 2020
tongue

Summary pls
Re: USA Investigators Re Wack People, Nigeria Efcc Is Far Better by Nbote(m): 6:54am On Jul 04, 2020
Some of U are jus funny... Believe any of those so-called reports at ur own peril.. U think dey will investigate and track him for 4 months simply becos of his lifestyle on social media? Do U know what money laundering is all about?

2 Likes

Re: USA Investigators Re Wack People, Nigeria Efcc Is Far Better by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 04, 2020
helinues:
tongue

Summary pls
I am not supporting him but honestly this is funny, How can a whole fbi rely on Instagram, re they saying he won’t be apprehended without Instagram...Going so low mentioning birthday cake
Re: USA Investigators Re Wack People, Nigeria Efcc Is Far Better by Ezennwa(m): 6:57am On Jul 04, 2020
Re: USA Investigators Re Wack People, Nigeria Efcc Is Far Better by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 04, 2020
Nbote:
Some of U are jus funny... Believe any of those so-called reports at ur own peril.. U think dey will investigate and track him for 4 months simply becos of his lifestyle on social media? Do U know what money laundering is all about?
Read the paper from the Department of justice, Pls tell me where his offenses linked to him directly
Re: USA Investigators Re Wack People, Nigeria Efcc Is Far Better by helinues: 6:59am On Jul 04, 2020
mrgoodd:

I am not supporting him but honestly this is funny, How can a whole fbi rely on Instagram, re they saying he won’t be apprehended without Instagram...

Let him rot in jail..

Person wey dey do shady deals to make money still had the guy to be flaunting and intimidating people on social media..

Correct nigga don't act that way...
Re: USA Investigators Re Wack People, Nigeria Efcc Is Far Better by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 04, 2020
helinues:

Let him rot in jail..

Person wey dey do shady deals to make money still had the guy to be flaunting and intimidating people on social media..

Correct nigga don't act that way...
With that nonsense I read from department of justice, Emotion don’t win case, A good judge will request for deep investigation or give him two years to seven max for money laundering, That fraud part , No evidence at all.
Re: USA Investigators Re Wack People, Nigeria Efcc Is Far Better by oz4real83(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2020
And you will expect somebody with the kind of mentality or reasoning that OP has not to steal if given the opportunity. I fear for the tomorrow of this country because even the tomorrow leaders have been mentally and psychologically corrupted.

1 Like

Re: USA Investigators Re Wack People, Nigeria Efcc Is Far Better by nony43(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2020
They have been tracking him for long, even if he didn't display his ill gotten wealth on IG they would still arrest him with the kind of money he stole. One simple question those Russians and Chinese with those six Nigerians FBI are looking for, did they display wealth?

1 Like

Re: USA Investigators Re Wack People, Nigeria Efcc Is Far Better by Nbote(m): 7:13am On Jul 04, 2020
mrgoodd:

Read the paper from the Department of justice, Pls tell me where his offenses linked to him directly

How old are U seriously? U were busy reading introduction of the suspect thinking those were charges... It is obvious U didnt even know what u were reading... The introduction of d individual was to proof and link him to the identity of Hushpuppi.. They had done all their homework and had his phone lines, emails, house addresses, social media activity and every single online activity. Dats what d introduction was about.. Dey even traced d chats he had with his conspirators and U are here talking thrash.. Out of 28 pages U looked at introduction and already running ur mouth

1 Like

Re: USA Investigators Re Wack People, Nigeria Efcc Is Far Better by NaijadrivaCars: 7:14am On Jul 04, 2020
angry angry angry
Re: USA Investigators Re Wack People, Nigeria Efcc Is Far Better by helinues: 7:16am On Jul 04, 2020
mrgoodd:

With that nonsense I read from department of justice, Emotion don’t win case, A good judge will request for deep investigation or give him two years to seven max for money laundering, That fraud part , No evidence at all.

And FBI will arrest someone without having credible facts?

Is hushpuppi your benefactor?
Re: USA Investigators Re Wack People, Nigeria Efcc Is Far Better by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 04, 2020
Nbote:

How old are U seriously? U were busy reading introduction of the suspect thinking those were charges... It is obvious U didnt even know what u were reading... The introduction of d individual was to proof and link him to the identity of Hushpuppi.. Like had done all their homework and had his phone lines, emails, house addresses, social media activity and every single online activity. Dats what d introduction was about.. Dey even traced d chats he had with his conspirators and U are here talking thrash.. Out of 28 pages U looked at introduction and already running ur mouth
grin
Re: USA Investigators Re Wack People, Nigeria Efcc Is Far Better by joyandfaith: 7:19am On Jul 04, 2020
mrgoodd:
Anyone who read the the screenshot of the charges against the Dubai guy will know the guy might come out safe or get lighter sentence, How can you be listing instagram lifestyle in accusations, Instagram created oct 10, Snapchat login from iPhone, The billionaire Gucci master is the name of the Snapchat , A passport was issued in 2015, He send money through western union and the money is believed to be proceed of crime, Not that he received , He’s the one sending, Let be sincere with each other, The USA has no evidence against this guy, Thou they re suspecting his transaction but believe me they never found anyone directly link to his name, he is smart to cover his track and not let things link directly to him, All the charges were attempted to do fraud or he transfer money to someone by him, Imagine including birthday cake in that paper , For what exactly, This investigators re confused , Emotions don’t win case, How can you be telling judges he live lavishly on Instagram, How is that anyone concern, Nigerian has useless fbi and rendered them confused , Imagine putting Instagram live style in a paper for a judge, Will he be sentenced for living large on Instagram, No one is supporting fraud but pls come forward with evidence pointing directly at his name.

you did not bother to read all the documents including agent affidavit carefully. They gathered information in his phone as well.
criminals always leave traces.
I think you are trying to calm yourself down. FBI agents are coming for you. Do not bother to step out of Nigera, you are being profiled.

1 Like

Re: USA Investigators Re Wack People, Nigeria Efcc Is Far Better by Nbote(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2020
mrgoodd:

Between U and Hushpuppi aswear I dont know who is dumber... From page 14 to pages 24 of d documents contains incriminating chats and messages dat is enough to pin anything on him...

1 Like

Re: USA Investigators Re Wack People, Nigeria Efcc Is Far Better by Susu888(m): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2020
helinues:
tongue

Summary pls
Don't bother .... Its just rubbish written by an ignorant hush doggy wanna be. The stupid things we read on nairaland these dayz makes a person wonder the kind of morons he shares a country with.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO! Akpabio Should Go To Life Imprisonment For Death Threat To Me - Joi Nunie / Game Of Thrones: All Over As Captain Hosa And Oshiomhole Line Up Forces Against / Pictorial Representation Of Prof. Osinbajo's Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.