Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) (116086 Views)

I Haven't Seen My Husband Since SARS Arrested Him In 2017 - Woman Tells Panel / Cannabis, Tramadol Top Drugs Seized By NDLEA In 2017 / 10 Criminal Cases That Shook Nigeria In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by Kobicove(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
I don't need a search to tell me Hushpuppi was into some illegality

I always knew he was a fraudster!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by ofiko123(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Shit happens..
Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by Openbusiness3: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Everyday for the thief, one day for the hunter
Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by seanwilliam(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

in for a penny - in for a pound; you my friend are kith and kin of the underworld
wetin u dey talk now
Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Abeg e don do...u guys should allow dis guy serve his fatherland in US nah
Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by huptin(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
naptu2:

grin grin grin Whataboutism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

God bless you, he is such a big hypocrite, he wants us to stay off crime but forget Hushpuppy what a stupid contradiction

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by AfroKnight: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
If an amateur could unearth this about him in a few minutes, then imagine how easy it was for the FBI to trace those covid funds back to him.

Some of you think you’re anonymous while enjoying and flaunting stolen wealth. It’s only a matter of time. When they think you’re big enough for their attention, they’ll come for you, even if you later clean up and appear legit like Invictus.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by bluefilm: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
Let me see if I can expose TeeBee Joshua now so that in 2022 when he's finally caught, people will call me a great prophet!

Oya entering spiritual mode now.

TeeBee where are you?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
angry
Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by deltateam: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
Una don sniff this one out?

Person no go rest again.
Leave puppy matter.
Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by martineverest(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
angelfallz:
if an average Nigerian without any training, could figure out this much, then what the FBI and other organisations have figured out would be massive.
exactly my thought..that was how they caught Invictus obi (the biggest scammer last year) with his post of nairaland in 2010

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by GavelSlam: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
Credit to DuBLINGreenb the original poster

Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that is why black Americans even the celebs see jail as an achievement as street cred status bringer

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail including Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc
Even Robert Downey Jr, Lil Kim, tommy Lee, Mark Wahlberg have all been to U.S prison
Their prison is not like our own many come out of jail looking better than they did before they went in.

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish for themselves and their family without thinking twice over being a poor Nigerian from birth to death.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering, and how much connections etc it took them to get that degree and then that position and if the pay for those without connection is adequate, do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech,

I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking shocked thinking to myself "how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty" I assumed everyone in slums where uneducated never do wells, miscreants etc.

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth losing sleep for, worth losing meaningful relationships for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhHX6sSzCU

Don't worry out of respect and privacy I didn't show her face.

Extra fun fact did you know?? Nigeria made more money from Yahoo boys in 2019 than from Agriculture think about it.

Copied

Freeway Rick Ross had such a persona before he was jailed.

Guy is broke today.

Forget it, 10 years from now Hushpuppi would be a pariah.

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by Rilwayne001: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
I'm sure at a point in time he must have waken up wishing all these arrests were dreams. cheesy grin

In 20 years time (or whatever sentence he's getting) don't be surprised if you see him carry Bible and start to propagate Jesus on the street of Lagos. grin grin

13 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by martineverest(m): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
light099:
There's always an irresistible urge to flaunt and misbehave; inherent of sudden wealth, especially when it's stolen.
When your wealth builds gradually and it's moderately proportional to your effort, there won't be any reason to brag or misbehave. But if you start getting sudden huge incomes, far more than your age, especially when you didn't deserve it or sweat for it. The feeling is always overwhelming and there is likelihood of you misbehaving. That's the reason why scammers flaunt their wealth. The urge is irresistible, except for the wise ones who control their emotions and learn to lie low.
During the course of flaunting, especially persistent flaunting, they expose themselves and leave behind trails of their criminal activities.

Do you still remember Dan Owolo of Covenant University?
I mean this shiit always repeat itself over and over and over. Perhaps a regular staff who earned around N100k.
Suddenly, he started getting over N10m with no extra effort. Why didn't he lie low? The feeling and urge is always overwhelmingly. It's extremely euphoric, you only come back to your senses after casting yourself.

If you've always had under N100k in your account, but suddenly you hit a mysterious 'jackpot' of N1m this evening. I can assure you that later in the evening when you come to NL to post or comment, the anatomy of your post would be quiet different. You suddenly start talking like a god. There is a sudden shoot in your hormones, it's a high, it's overwhelmingly. Only people with self-control can handle it.
Ironically, the thrill is even multiplied when you got the 'jackpot' in a dirty-smart way. You feel like James Bond.

Another reason is, scammers in the days when they were still small scammers or when they were still legit, they freely drop their details, because at that time, no one is really tracking their asses. Later when they become big scammers, they forget to erase all their trails they left years ago. It might even be impossible to remember everywhere you've dropped your trails.
Take Invictus for example. When he was still a small legit guy on NL, he dropped his email freely here. Later in life, he became something else and used same email for his fraudulent activities.
This shiit happens to everyone on Social Media. Most Social Media users have trails online.
That poor legit boy dropping his number/email freely on Social Media today, because no one is after him yet, might still use the same email to cast himself years to come.
that was how Daniella Okeke foolishly exposed apostle Suleiman by showing his car registration number to the public

13 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by Fidelcashboy: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Internet never forget.

The biggest fear of drug cartels is extradition into the United States.

The notorious Pablo Escobar once said "better to be in a Colombia grave than a USA cell"

Bye bye hushpuppi, Sha help us greet Farouk Abdulmuttalab.
lol,you forgot to put Invictus obinwanne
Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by ikorodureporta: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
bluefilm:
Let me see if I can expose TeeBee Joshua now so that in 2022 when he's finally caught, people will call me a great prophet!

Oya entering spiritual mode now.

TeeBee where are you?

is like u don't know yr spiritual mate... oya,..take it.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by martineverest(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
AfroKnight:
If an amateur could unearth this about him in a few minutes, then imagine how easy it was for the FBI to trace those covid funds back to him.

Some of you think you’re anonymous while enjoying and flaunting stolen wealth. It’s only a matter of time. When they think you’re big enough for their attention, they’ll come for you, even if you later clean up and appear legit like Invictus.
same way Invictus obi was caught by his post on nairaland in 2010..

the moment u start using Android,windows, iOS, smartphones...MTN,Glo,...google, Microsoft, Facebook and internet ,u are no longer private.the whole world watches u

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by Deltayankeeboi: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lol the person just copied the email address from the picture and made a facebook search and it linked to the facebook account registered with the email and this one is feeling like one computer guru.

Corperscorner
Whatever you did was not rocket science biko lol
You simply did a search on facebook using the captured email address from Hushpuppi's screenshot and the account that was registered with the email popped up. Simple

You just used unnecessary grammar to suit your narrative and people actually fell for the shit

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by Gyong(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:

Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that is why black Americans even the celebs see jail as an achievement as street cred status bringer

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail including Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc
Even Robert Downey Jr, Lil Kim, tommy Lee, Mark Wahlberg have all been to U.S prison
Their prison is not like our own many come out of jail looking better than they did before they went in.

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish for themselves and their family without thinking twice over being a poor Nigerian from birth to death.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering, and how much connections etc it took them to get that degree and then that position and if the pay for those without connection is adequate, do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech,

I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking shocked thinking to myself "how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty" I assumed everyone in slums where uneducated never do wells, miscreants etc.

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth losing sleep for, worth losing meaningful relationships for

Extra fun fact did you know?? Nigeria made more money from Yahoo boys in 2019 than from Agriculture think about it.

Copied

Oga poster, you can go the hush way, enjoy the money, fame and all that accompanied them momentarily and spend the rest of you life in a US prison were some macho guys will turn you anus red like loub shoe bottom with their big condo. Allow we the Nija youth to keep working hard even if we all be leaving from hand to mouth. For us, a good name is better than momentary riches. Bros your epistle carry plenty error making only a little sense. Go, make research on the possible outcome of hushpuppi's possible conviction and sentence, then you will realize that his crime is incomparable to the crimes committed by any of the stars you mentioned above. Bro, if hushpuppy commot after en sentence, your granpa great grand pa will look younger than him. Peace.

15 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by juniorstar(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
invitus made similar mistake while he was an amateur...here on nairaland hushpuppi showing off ordinary 300k naira in 2017 can u imagine.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
wetin u dey talk now
you and dem na di same grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by Adiwana: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
angelfallz:
if an average Nigerian without any training, could figure out this much, then what the FBI and other organisations have figured out would be massive.

What that guy did is what is called OSINT(Open source intelligence) and takes some kind of training to perform even though it appears simple. It doesn't show much but just shows anybody can gather a ton of information about you in a matter of minutes

17 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by bluefilm: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
ikorodureporta:

is like u don't know yr spiritual mate. ..take it.....

Ha ha ha ha

I will nor tekit grin grin grin

Back to Sender!!!
Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by tot(f): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:

Copied

Seun and mods, comments like these glorifying CRIME should not be allowed. People like this should not be allowed to keep destroying what is left of this country's tattered reputation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by Amotekun777: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
rasheedatt:
In life one can never be too careful

Bad is bad, simple! You can be extra careful with legit things.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by tot(f): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
atango:
[color=#000099][/color]why complain when Nigeria get branded a rogue state? If yahoo yahoo brought in more money and naija ought to be proud then you might as well just submit for the 'trade' to be legalised. Sometimes you wonder why Nigerians complain when they are treated as criminals everywhere, but it's obvious when you read write-ups like these. How can someone spent so much energy to talk positively about crime but then claims he does not support crime? Does that even make any sense?

That tells you the high level of shamelessness these fraudsters have to the extent they now try to justify it. They are same as ROBBERS, yahoo yahoo is just a sugar coated word.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by Davidganna10: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
martineverest:
exactly my thought..that was how they caught Invictus obi (the biggest scammer last year) with his post of nairaland in 2010
Can u direct me to that post pls?
Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by AfroKnight: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
martineverest:
same way Invictus obi was caught by his post on nairaland in 2010..

the moment u start using Android,windows, iOS, smartphones...MTN,Glo,...google, Microsoft, Facebook and internet ,u are no longer private.the whole world watches u

True. Any device that has a camera and access to the internet can be used for espionage. The day I watched how an iPhone was able to track movements even when it was switched off, I just gave up on the thought that anyone could have a smartphone and remain anonymous.

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
BEC is different from Dating. This expose was "Dating" related but he was caught based on BEC. Let's say he graduated from Dating to BEC.

Bec like Becky abi

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by Adiwana: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
This Invictus/Hushpuppy scenarios shows you don't have to be some technical IT wizard to catch these guys cause amateur hackers/scammers will always leave trails. A real hacker knows that covering your identity is as much important as actually breaking into the system. But then Social media and the quest of some self aggrandizement has made things so easy for the feds to catch them without breaking a sweat.smh

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by seanwilliam(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Gyong:

Oga poster, you can go the hush way, enjoy the money, fame and all that accompanied them momentarily and spend the rest of you life in a US prison were some macho guys will turn you anus red like loub shoe bottom with their big condo. Allow we the Nija youth to keep working hard even if we all be leaving from hand to mouth. For us, a good name is better than momentary riches. Bros your epistle carry plenty error making only a little sense.
lol, u are wicked
Re: A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) by 2cribz: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Africa magic song.
Brother,siter,uncle aunty. Make we fight am.
Corona no big pass us.
We must fight am. We must win
Cobahms. God why did you make him blind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) / Man Parked His Car In Bank Premises In Edo, When He Came Out, He Saw This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.