Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. (74609 Views)

Can't Use Glo Betting Agent Data Plan / You Can Use These Apps If Government Shuts Down The Internet / Help Can't Use OTG Cable On My Tecno L9 Plus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Tonimax: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hushpapy:
especially yeroba Muslims
No be talk am oohh cheesy
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by seunayantokun(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
JESUSisKING1:
Him/her/she/he/his/===them/they
This is because some people that God created as Males want to turn themselves to females while some females see themselves as males. Even some don't see themselves as male or female.(neutral gender)
All these are the gimmicks of satan to distort the the original work of the almighty jehovah
One day , all of us will stand before Jesus and give account of our days while on earth

Just learn.
The change in language may be useful for unhealthy or negative feminism and followers of Satan but is also useful for others. If English had not changed to what it is today, you would not have been able to use it. Even what we have in our KJV Bible is very much simpler than what English used to be.

Apart from your view on the language change, I don't have any problem with other things you said.
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by purplekayc(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Reminds me of nairaland.com
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

I feel I'm misunderstanding what you're trying to say. Can you please make your intentions clear?
Leftism does not concern what was posted or the fact that blm has turned to a propaganda show. It's Americans and their stupidity that makes them blame everything on the left wing.
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
Cousin9999:
That's cool. When are they going to start hiring black people? When is their board going to have a black person?
They will only hire you if you are good for the job. So they should hire a dumb person maka blm.
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Olam09(m): 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
paulolee:
good...asif it concerns the naija users...we always have our own ways to beat these blacklisted words na... just like the same coded ways we de take beat and still type the words wey nairaland censored and blacklist...
eg. Fucķ
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Myer(m): 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ramos16:
Lol, this is wrong information, Twitter is removing it from their company not the platform you can use it

Thanks for the clarification. Cos I figured this would be corporate suicide if it's general.

But all the same, what is wrong with these leftists.
Someone was asking how bad homosexuality is, well voila.
Most of those pushing these agendas are the gay powers running US.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by paddyofboss(m): 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Psoul:

He has bn sorely disappointed by hi "Lovely Daddy."
He may have even created a new account to use to read what ppl will be saying about him.
Npower has been withdrawn grin This life no balance at all
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by jidxin(m): 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
It's 1984 all over again. Take control of language.

These leftists Sha...
Winston Churchill. Big brother is watching you
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Cbiz: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by bigname23: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
SegFault:

They will only hire you if you are good for the job. So they should hire a dumb person maka blm.
so all black pepo are dumb shey?... nd dey can't find smart black pepo abi
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Kobicove(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
Who cares? undecided
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by tomdon(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
paddyofboss:
So that boy cant go on Twitter and say damnnn niggarrrr again?
Meanwhile rotten meat seller has been silent for a while, what a 2020

He's been on
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
ExHusband:
Nigerians have such terrible comprehension problems, my god. They didn't say *you* can't use these words. They said *they* (Twitter) are going to stop using these words. My god this is a country of IQ 65 people!
Are you just knowing it now? The level of gullibility in Nigeria is notoriously astounding! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by cuteboy2: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Jack Dorsey doing everything in an election year for his masters grin

I’ll read my animal farm once again (George Orwell)

Feminists rn

What bout hymn - theymn
Menstruation - humanstruation
oXYgen - oXXgen

I think they should change menstruation to WOMENstruation

Everyone should carry their own wahala
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by angelfallz(m): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
these white people and their foolishness.
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Doesn't make any sense to me.
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by DorianD(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
For the racist and Mysoginist
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by AntiWailer: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

How did what I said connect with Trump? undecided

Am I living in America that I will care about Trump?

You probably copied something by saying Leftist.

Trump is a Rightist. I hope we are clear.
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
AntiWailer:

You probably copied something by saying Leftist.

Trump is a Rightist. I hope we are clear.
Copied what?
You assume I do not read, that's your mistake.

By your logic, anyone who opposes leftist ideologies is for Trump?

You sound like the sheep in animal farm.

"Trump bad
Liberals good"

Learn to have a mind of your own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by AntiWailer: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Copied what?
You assume I do not read, that's your mistake.

By your logic, anyone who opposes leftist ideologies is for Trump?

You sound like the sheep in animal farm.

"Trump bad
Liberals good"

Learn to have a mind of your own.

U kept denying the obvious.

Whatever works for you but your head is deeply buried where I mentioned.

Take it out .
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
SegFault:

Leftism does not concern what was posted or the fact that blm has turned to a propaganda show. It's Americans and their stupidity that makes them blame everything on the left wing.
Which is funny because the large portion of Americans (and Nigerians) are liberals/leftist in ideology without even knowing it. Because leftist bear their ideologies to people without identifying with politics. Something you most likely have fallen for. They are also in charge of the curriculum and essentially the face of America. Making me leftist without realising it in my earlier years

Virtually all media outlets are leftists, and there are very few rightist channels, most of which face censorship. I'm neither, I work with common sense. But the ideology of the west seems to be everywhere I look these days. So it appears to me, you either have a miniscule knowledge of what leftism entails or you're in denial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
AntiWailer:

U kept denying the obvious.

Whatever works for you but your head is deeply buried where I mentioned.

Take it out .

What's the obvious?

I could care less about American politics. I just don't want useless ideologies passed to my friends and families.

Seriously, try and have a mind of your own. It will help you.
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Psoul(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
paddyofboss:

Npower has been withdrawn grin This life no balance at all

Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

E don red for am
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by mikkyangel3: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ekugbeh:
This is coming from the official handle of Twitter Engineering.

The said We’re starting with a set of words we want to move away from using in favor of more inclusive languages.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TwitterEng/status/1278733305190342656

This is utterly false and misleading. As you can see that tweet is coming from the handle of twitter engineering and those words are meant to be in their codebase and internally not that anyone on twitter cant use those words. Please admins should take down this post since people no longer read for comprehension.
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by LadyExcellency: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
lovemoi2:
WHITELIST=GOOD / BLACKLIST= BAD!!!!

HELLFIRE = BLACK / HEAVEN = WHITE

GOD= WHITE / DEVIL = BLACK

AND AFRICANS BLINDLY FOLLOW

Chai this life

This is why AFRICANS should know they have been hated by other race for a long time.

Nigerians take care of yourselves and stop calling OYIBO or trump to save you!!!!

Stop this nonsense.

Darkness is typically black vision while Light is transparent and closer to white.

Nature is neutral and not racist hence all these stupidity are nonsense.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ahh... Thank God I am not alone grin grin
SexytorresE:
We are in it together grin
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Oh really?
Parisian:
Trust me, twitter is the best SM after YouTube. You can even earn a living from "money twitter".
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Honestly grin
StreetFight:

Even me too. They don't do anything there except unnecessary senseless arguments. I don't go there except when someone sends me an interesting argument from there. I don't time for arguing with jobless people.
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
We are here already.... I am glad that I'm not alone. grin
heendrix:

Let's find somewhere to gather
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
Like seriously??
melodyogonna:

Pray not to understand it, e dey too addictive.
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin grin
silverkings:
me too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? / Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos / Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.