Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

10 Signs That You Have Become Dickmatized - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs That You Have Become Dickmatized (1017 Views)

How I Became Dickmatized. Real S*xscapade 18+ / Am I Dickmatized? / Please Help: I Dickmatized Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs That You Have Become Dickmatized by 2Ebisco: 7:37am On Jul 04, 2020
1) You know he’s not good for you, he treats you lesser than you deserve constantly, but you can’t leave him because he’s great between the sheets.

2) He doesn’t add value to you in any way except giving you the good joystick.

3)You keep compromising your values because of the D. He influences you to make terrible choices and you can’t say no because the joystick is so good.

4)Friends and family warn you about him but you just can’t leave him because of the joystick. You even fight with them or cut ties with them.

5) You can’t concentrate on tasks because you keep thinking of the joystick – the times you’ve had it and the next time you will.

6) You know the relationship has no future but you can’t quit because the joystick is so good.

7) You give him anything he asks for because of the joystick. You’re the one financing him and the relationship.

cool You can’t tell if you’re in love with him or it’s just about the joystick. 10) though you’re in a new relationship, you keep going back to him for the joystick.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/10-signs-that-you-have-become-dickmatized/

Re: 10 Signs That You Have Become Dickmatized by Nairalandmonika: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2020
Waiting for ten signs u have become pussitize

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Worst Thing You Ever Did In The Name Of Love / Question For The Straight Guys. / How Much Is Garri In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.