Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu (14715 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency / Joe Igbokwe Will Be Stoned To Death If He Enters South East – Biafra Group / 2019: Remain In Abuja, You’ll Be Stoned – Okorocha Warns Udenwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu by iykeco4real: 12:01am On Jul 05, 2020
The Igbo elders should not mortgage the future of their unborn children, they should lead by integrity on a circumcised conscience , knowing fully well that the life and death of tribe lies in their hands.
Re: Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu by showafrica(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2020
Omoslim26:
[/s]

If you say Yoruba people you have generalized and dats does not show intelligence

I can bet my balls dat all of you doing all this rubbish Yoruba vs Igbo nonsense and other form of cheap bigotry are poor hungry and lazy minded

bcus if you have anything meaningful doing with your life you would view bigotry as a useless venture

Truth is bitter, but if you are not one them apologies. Anything igbo or ipob, the first ten comments must come from Yorubas and I wonder why they monitor with excellence and rush to comment none sense with the speed of light.

1 Like

Re: Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu by Omoslim26: 9:38am On Jul 05, 2020
showafrica:

Truth is bitter, but if you are not one them apologies. Anything igbo or ipob, the first ten comments must come from Yorubas and I wonder why they monitor with excellence and rush to comment none sense with the speed of light.

And dey thrive in their stupidity because people indulge them too much by replying

ask yourself dis question how sure are you that d idiot you quoted first is Yoruba wat if he was one hungry frustrated Edo Igbo ijaw Ghanian Togolese or Hausa man using you guys with this yeye Yoruba vs Igbo fight to laugh small and forget his poverty stricken life for the moment

tink about it
Re: Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu by airminem(f): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2020
cry
Adaibeku:
Igbo ndi oma ,only if is true

Nairalanders pls ask metaphysical why he is hyper-obsessed with fair beauty queens in igboland, umunwanyi Igbo zeekwa nu metaphysical obukwa akanakpa cheesy

If he slides in ur dm ....uno wat 2 do
Re: Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu by babajero(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
Susu888:
Honestly the people from that side r a joke! Any way they r ur elders .... Flog dem , shit on dem or use dem for rituals na una sabi.
The most foolish youth in the Eastern region, is more wiser than the wisest elder, where ever you are from. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu by babajero(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
Jones4190:
this people from the East after beating up Sen. Ike Ekweremadu in Germany, Nnamdi Kanu has ordered Ipobians to stone Chief John Nnia Nwodo anywhere they see him, A Whole President of Ohaneze is now on the death roll of Biafra. The bees they trained to attack Buhari are now perching on they testicles.

Things fail apart

The one who inadvertently choose to rear a wild beast as pet should know that a day will come he will become meal to the wild animal....

He that enjoys dancing with a mad woman should also enjoy the bites that comes with it.
Easterners are not from the North nor the West, what ever an eastern eastern youth leave his/her busy schedules and comes out to do know that there is meaning to it, we are not westerners or northerners that one man who can't even coordinate his children will come out and start answering elder, telling youths who are supposed to reason better to go start killing themselves for no just cause.

2 Likes

Re: Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu by babajero(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
helinues:
Jungle justice?

In a civilized country?
No, this is not jungle justice, this is just words of mouth. Jungle justice is what is happening in the north, west, and middle belt on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu by babajero(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
murphyibiam15:
These guys aren't smart.. Always insulting our elders publicly.. Mtchewww..
If elders are been reprimanded when they do wrong, the country won't be in the mess it is today, we have the things we call elders today that have been killing the country, because the youths are dormant and wants to appear politically correct.

1 Like

Re: Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
SLAP44:
Okechukwu isiguzoro has been suspended by Ohaneze Ndigbo.

If a statement doesn't emanate from Nwodo or Uche Okwukwu, please disregard.

Ohaneze ndi igbo has no relevance in the heart of a typical igbo man.... Ohaneze ndi igbo is just a social club like Then Peoples Club Of Nigeria.....A typical igbo man on the street is not happy with any group claiming igbo leaders.... As far as am concern I see them as nothing.... AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY A LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE SEE OHANEZE AS JUST GROUP OF RICH MEN EYEING BIGGER POLITICAL POSITIONS TO ENRICH THEM SELVES.... THEY DON'T SPEAK FOR NDI IGBO AND SOON WE WILL START MAKING THEM UNDERSTAND THAT
Re: Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu by babajero(m): 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
emmabest2000:
Eventhough some elders are something else
But in igbo land we are trained and guided to always respect elders, and not stoning them.

Unless you're not a true Nwa-afo Igbo

Igbo kwenu
Igbo kwenu
Igbo bu igbo kwezuenu ... odinma oranile
Our elders are known to be responsible and wise, and not some few who have sold out themselves to the north and west for a kobo coming back to the East to come and answer elders.
Re: Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu by babajero(m): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
murphyibiam15:

I'm telling you.. They're exposing igbo to ridicule, like we're always fighting and have no respect.. Stupid charlatans who aren't even perfect on their own are insulting our elders.
Your elders, for how long have you ever stepped your feet in your father's compound at home, that is if you are really from the East.
Re: Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu by MetaPhysical: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
airminem:
cry

grin
If you find me in your follow its because you are beautiful.

Im couple of days away from my Mbaise trip.

Cc
Christina
Adaibeku
Re: Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu by luluman: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Are you high on ewedu?....what gibberish did you just type up there angry
The response you deserve.
Re: Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu by Adaibeku(f): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin
If you find me in your follow its because you are beautiful.

Im couple of days away from my Mbaise trip.

Cc
Christina
Adaibeku
since 2017 u are planning to visit mbaise

1 Like

Re: Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu by nairalandankrah: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Seconded
Re: Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu by MetaPhysical: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Adaibeku:
since 2017 u are planning to visit mbaise

grin grin

Ada see as you dey jealous.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. One of these days soon I got enter bus to Mbaise, and bring pictures. grin
Re: Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu by Adaibeku(f): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin

Ada see as you dey jealous.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. One of these days soon I got enter bus to Mbaise, and bring pictures. grin
mechie onu nna

1 Like

Re: Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu by MetaPhysical: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Adaibeku:
mechie onu nna

Nwanyim, kedu maka?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Internet Disruption: NCC, Confirms Repair Works Ongoing On Undersea Cables / Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola / 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.