Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Hushpuppi Attempted To Dupe Premier League Club Of £100M- FBI Revealed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Attempted To Dupe Premier League Club Of £100M- FBI Revealed (266 Views)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me / Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Attempted To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter's W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Attempted To Dupe Premier League Club Of £100M- FBI Revealed by nairafame(m): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2020
United States authorities on Friday said an English Premier League club was among the victims Nigerian fraudster, Ramon Abbas popularly known as Ray Hushpuppi, conspired to defraud.

The allegation was contained in an affidavit deposed to by FBI Special Agent, Andre Innocenti, who is assigned to the Los Angeles Field Office High-tech Organise Crime Squad.

Read more from the source HERE

Re: Hushpuppi Attempted To Dupe Premier League Club Of £100M- FBI Revealed by Exc2000: 9:18am On Jul 04, 2020
What was he feeling like? Duping US government, trying to dupe FA team

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Tomorrow? - Shola Allyson / CCTV Footage Of Naya Rivera And Son Going On Boat Ride / Wizkid At 30: Throwback Photos And Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.