Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (47561 Views)

Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
pocohantas:

Thank you o. Whenever I ask this question, alfa males will say I am shifting blame. Is marriage not for two people to run a home as partners? How then can one be doing this and the other will look away. Yet claim to be the better person?

When I am with anyone, I look out for how you treat people below you. Waiters, waitresses, pump attendants, doormen, drivers, conductors...etc. If you are the type that talks them down or worse, you don’t believe in altruism/philanthropy, we can not work.
....Any man that watches his wife maltreat their househelp is not fit to call a man talk more of being an Alfa male.

Even in my house,I usually have meetings with my two nannies whenever I'm chanced to findout where I or my wife have not done well, apologise and make amends.

Why should we men be allowing this rubbish without putting a stop to it and still want to blame the woman alone?

An accomplice is also guilty of same offence and I guess most if us men don't know this.

Shame on the evil woman but greater shame should go to the stupid husband

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
lekki1444:
Nwanne cheesy cheesy
... Hahahaha.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by lekki1444: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
UDUJ:
cheesy cheesy

I swear that dude smoked KWALE weed. I just read his post and started laughing out loud. Kai just imagine the reasoning and thought process cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
BLM. And Africans still practice slavery in modern day light. Mtccchhhhheeeeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by muykem: 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
I am sorry to say this. It mostly common among Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
pocohantas:

If your women are worse in this, isn’t it time you take a look at the so called perfect family system. Igbo brag about having a highly functional family system. Their men are the highest alfa males in Nigeria, the ones that can make any woman submit. Yet their women be breaking heads of minors per seconds. How?
....This is to tell you that most of us are not incharge of our homes.

If a man cannot put a stop to this simple task,I wonder what else he can do to keep his home.

Make dem continue.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
UDUJ:
...lol

I swear that dude smoked KWALE weed. I just read his post and started laughing out loud. Kai just imagine the reasoning and thought process cheesy
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I can't fathom why someone could brew this dastardly act in them. If only this happened in Lagos or the South West Axis, I would love to take it up (pro bono)to logical conclusion and make sure the woman live in regret for the rest of her life.
Dats how women are wired naturally. De act b4 de reason. They are wicked naturally, dats y de called Dem jazebel

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by jagorinho: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
lekki1444:
Its all spiritual its because trapped inside that igbo womans body is the soul of an angry white man from past life. his punishment for trans atlantic slavery and colonialism is to be trapped in an igbo womans body and to be banished to the hells of nigeria to clear up his karma. do you know that the swallow bird goes to manchester england to fallow in april and then to the eastern part of nigeria to fallow in september
Aaagh!!! baba!!! this one don pass wetin we dey talk here o. I dey look for four figure table to check the meaning of all this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
kalvoken:
This is the type that cut off their husband's dick.

She Should be handed over to that Guy carrying a bag of cement with his teeth, after which Nigerian tiv soldiers should koboko her. Then finally, selected fews(agberos) from mushin, oshodi, ojuelegba and iyana ipaja/Agege should plank her well well.

Wicked soul.
Just dey suggest rape anyhow
Nonsense somborri
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Guestlander: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
pocohantas:

If your women are worse in this, isn’t it time you take a look at the so called perfect family system. Igbo brag about having a highly functional family system. Their men are the highest alfa males in Nigeria, the ones that can make any woman submit. Yet their women be breaking heads of minors per seconds. How?

How? Because the "perfect family system" and the "alfa male" nonsense are just a figment of some people's fertile imaginations.
What "alfa" male will stand by and watch a child brutalized in this fashion. And this is not just an isolated case.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by foreshore(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
Metrix147:
The Police in Enugu have arrested a 24-year-old mother of 3, Mrs Ifeoma Ozougwu, alongside her husband, Mr Jude Ozougwu (40) for inflicting severe body harm on her 10-year-old female relative, Nneoma Nnadi.

Preliminary investigation by the Police indicates that Mrs. Ozougwu, a resident of Akomaeze Street, Thinker’s Corner, Enugu, was in the habit of brutalizing the girl with pressing iron, iron rods, nails and had also inserted pepper into her private part on several occasions

In a statement on Saturday, the Police Public Relations Officer in Enugu, Mr. Daniel Ndukwe, said the arrest was due to an alarm raised by other residents of the area who could not stomach the incessant abuse of the girl.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/07/woman-24-arrested-for-inflicting-fatal-injury-on-house-maid-graphic-photos/

Very common in Igbo land. Man's inhumanity to man.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by grandstar(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
Halfamilli:
The NPF needs arrest the victim parent if they are still alive, because I don't see any reason or should I say, they are also part of this bs because there is no way they won't know about this brutality....
And to the 24 years old lady mother of x and her husband should be..... Well, I don't want to judge she

I'm sure the parents don't know. It is poverty that made them give her to this cruel couple. Pray never to experience real poverty. The poor also make this situation unavoidable when they keep breeding like rabbits. If they never went more than 2, scenes such as this would be rarer.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by double77: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
israelmao:
My candid advice to all would-be parents is to give birth to children they can cater for so there will not be need to leave your children in the care of others who don't care as long as you live.This is absolutely brutal.
Supposing you die by accident as we're typing this baseless assumption and you already have 3 children. Is it right for anybody to treat any of your child like this? this is pure wickedness and evil, so pls don't shift the lame to the mother or the parents of the girl. sometimes circumstances can lead to the situation where children can be taking to a relative or even friends.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
OMG! What in the world did this poor kid do to deserve this barbaric punishment? Some Nigerians are more wicked than the devil himself. If only hell was a country, I bet devil would require a Visa from Nigerians.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by SIONKPO1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
sorry to sound like a tribal bigot here,I think most of this maltreatment is just too common amongst Igbo's and at the long run it affects their children upcoming because they kinda concentrate more in making money/successful in their career that's why good percentage of their youths lack basic home manners and are easily found perpetrating crimes
laslas,parents should stop giving out their kids out for (house help)
it is well

3 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....This is to tell you that most of us are not incharge of our homes.

If a man cannot put a stop to this simple task,I wonder what else he can do to keep his home.

Make dem continue.

This needs to be addressed. I wish the country can enforce strong child labour laws. Somebody will just go to the village and bring a helpless 8years old to serve as a maid. A normal human being? Some are even educated. Chai!
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by lekki1444: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
jagorinho:

Aaagh!!! baba!!! this one don pass wetin we dey talk here o. I dey look for four figure table to check the meaning of all this.
lol
OK so there are spirits called BODY HOPPERS, SHAPE SHIFTERS and these spirits are spirits of draconian wizard white men who owe so much karma but in order not to pay the karma they hide their seeds amongst men and their soul inhabits other groups of people so as to hide themselves. the group amongst which they are most compatible to hide with is igbo women because there is similar spiritual configuration between these white male wizards and igbo women. and so these men inhabit and hide in the body of igbo women. and this is why it appears that igbowomen are very wicked but it is the spirit of a wicked white man hiding in that igbo womans body that is racially abusing a black child is the real issue. this is why this is an epidemic. these repptilian shape shifters have colonised bbrown bodies in the east and are wreaking havoc

this is why you will find many igbos who say they are white. because their spirit is white lol
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by spinna: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Demonically wicked pple
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by MacDD: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
And her body is still intact. Many people are evil
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by bennito: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
This is further story about the incident.
I copied it from a whatsapp group it was shared hoping to assist in getting justice for the girl.

My fellow good citizens of Nigeria, this 10yrs old girl by name #Nneoma_Nnadi from Aku in igbo-etiti LGA,is a househelp to one Mrs #ifeoma_Ezia also from Aku but married off to Udi.

The offense this girl committed is that she was carrying ifeoma's lil baby around 12am in the midnight and slept off so the baby fell off her hands but without any physical or internal injury.

what Mrs ifeoma did was to use hot iron and design her skin and also used big nail to puncture her head,she was instructed to wash plates few days after which is on the 2nd of July and because she was feeling so much pains.

she couldn't wash the plate as quickly as she was instructed and Mrs ifeoma got 3fat cains and unleashed horror on this girls body inspite of the iron soars on her skin already and inserted grinded fresh pepper into her vagina and then locked her up in the toilet.

it was a neighbor that heard the girl screaming that rushed into their apartment and rushed the girl in the hospital.

The girl is at #parklane_hospital ,last floor at the maternity ward all her body is swollen beyond recognition, the woman in question is at AREA COMMAND ENUGU with her husband, but from observations they're trying to cover it up and buy off the police while this girl is battling for her life with her poor mother who cannot feed twice a day with good good food because of how poor she is and she's a widow.

because she is poor a police woman is there in the ward with her and does not allow anyone take pictures of the girl or come close to see her,not even the girl's family member else you'll be embarrassed by her.

the doctors are not giving her proper attention or medication because of money, they just dumped her there and used bandage to tie her head and pores are coming out of head already,the site of that girl is fucking disgusting.

Now the girl's family members are so scared because they don't know whom to run to. none of her family member is allowed to see this girl

This is the uncle's number for more enquiry
08054568477---Mr samson

Pls tag NGO's and human rights to this post for immediate help and response.
Share to different groups because this girl did not wish for herself to come from a poor background.her mom fainted on seeing her daughter,pls help get justice for this poor girl and her mom

#justice_for_nneoma

✍️Comr. Emmanuel Eneh

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Mrluv(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
why is it that those that maltreat thier housemaid are igbo ?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by cocolacec(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
PureGoldh:
See as her face dey like hippopotamus yansh

To every single individual or married couple out there.

**Note** : make una dey give birth to the number of children you can Carter for..

No dey born full-house....later you go dey share Dem give people like say Dem be gala

unfortunately most Nigerians only have children because of societal pressure and need for a slave at old age .It is never about love or emotional support for the child.
No wonder we have so many beast roaming the streets in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Cantonese: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
comshots:
She must be an Ibo woman

Foolish comment. The ones we see daily here, are they not your people? See your head like agama lizard's head.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
pocohantas:

This needs to be addressed. I wish the country can enforce strong child labour laws. Somebody will just go to the village and bring a helpless 8years old to serve as a maid. A normal human being? Some are even educated. Chai!
....Thats slavery in disguise.

Our government should look into the child labour laws but the truth is that poverty is still a determinant factor here.

Honestly,I do not blame those that give out their young kids out due to life uncertainty but does that give somebody the right to maltreat such child?

I think this should be a more of a moral thing than enforcement
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Evil. Why is it that some Igbo women are this heartless?

Before you call me names,I'm an Igbo guy too.

No apologies
This has nothing to do with tribe
The woman is evil...

You are too slow sha... Pathetic
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by adeeletu(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
what type of woman is this? this is Jezebel's incanate
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by jagorinho: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
lekki1444:
lol
OK so there are spirits called BODY HOPPERS, SHAPE SHIFTERS and these spirits are spirits of draconian wizard white men who owe so much karma but in order not to pay the karma they hide their seeds amongst men and their soul inhabits other groups of people so as to hide themselves. the group amongst which they are most compatible to hide with is igbo women because there is similar spiritual configuration between these white male wizards and igbo women. and so these men inhabit and hide in the body of igbo women. and this is why it appears that igbowomen are very wicked but it is the spirit of a wicked white man hiding in that igbo womans body that is racially abusing a black child is the real issue. this is why this is an epidemic. these repptilian shape shifters have colonised bbrown bodies in the east and are wreaking havoc

this is why you will find many igbos who say they are white. because their spirit is white lol
lol, you are the main reason Senate wanted to regulate social media, it is well............although we are in rainy season, try and let the weed dry well before taking it next time, you can even use oven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by eyinjuege: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Most state governments are useless, and indirectly encourage this brutality.
Why can't laws banning using children as maids be put into place and enforced? The laws need to be enforced and crackdowns on these demons.
The same way Almajiris were sent back to their parents, laws should be made to ensure these children are with their parents. Any relative that wants to help can do so by paying school fees of these children from a distance.
Don't allow the child work for his food and school fees. Their parents should do that for them.
Cases like this just expose the weaknesses of the government. No free schools for these children to be enrolled in by poor parents, no social welfare for struggling parents yet one politician will steal billions for his 10 generations and ae will all continue to support them.
This woman, her husband and the parents of that child should all be arrested and dashed prison sentences.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
zombieTRACKER:

This has nothing to do with tribe
The woman is evil...

You are too slow sha... Pathetic
.... Thank you. Mr/ Miss too fast.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
Guestlander:

How? Because the "perfect family system" and the "alfa male" nonsense are just a figment of some people's fertile imaginations.
What "alfa" male will stand by and watch a child brutalized in this fashion. And this is not just an isolated case.

Next week we would see another one. This did not even start today. Years later and it is still happening.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Any man that watches his wife maltreat their househelp is not fit to call a man talk more of being an Alfa male.

Even in my house,I usually have meetings with my two nannies whenever I'm chanced to findout where I or my wife have not done well, apologise and make amends.

Why should we men be allowing this rubbish without putting a stop to it and still want to blame the woman alone?

An accomplice is also guilty of same offence and I guess most if us men don't know this.

Shame on the evil woman but greater shame should go to the stupid husband

Men not only look the other way but join in mistreating the housemaids. They talk down on these people. Do eyes left or right when they see their kids or wives mistreating them.

Sometimes, some men beat more than the wife. There should be law against this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) / Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) / Mompha Arrives In Court Over Money Laundering Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.