Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Re Nisral Loan For Households. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re Nisral Loan For Households. (467 Views)

Re Nisral Loan For Households. / Mikel Distributes 1800 Crates Of Eggs To Vulnerable Households In Nigeria / FG Begins Conditional Cash Transfer Of 5,000 To Vulnerable Households (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re Nisral Loan For Households. by Sunmolar(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2020
Has anyone been trained,has anyone received codes,has anyone received the loan?

If you have,how much did you received?

From a reliable source,awareness will be aired on radio stations by a CBN officials in some locations.
Re: Re Nisral Loan For Households. by EngrXrix(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2020
I'm yet to go for the training although I've been selected
Re: Re Nisral Loan For Households. by Sunmolar(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2020
EngrXrix:

Please how is the selection done,is it after training?
Re: Re Nisral Loan For Households. by phantom24: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2020
What training is that? After they have finish sharing the money via unaccountable medium.
Re: Re Nisral Loan For Households. by Sunmolar(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2020
EngrXrix:

Please how is the selection processes done in your area,is it after training?
Re: Re Nisral Loan For Households. by Sunmolar(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2020
phantom24:
What training is that? After they have finish sharing the money via unaccountable medium.

Pls listen to Zuma 88.5 fm now
Re: Re Nisral Loan For Households. by phantom24: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2020
Sunmolar:

Pls listen to Zuma 88.5 fm now
ok you can update me here, i can't reach that frequency here in south
Re: Re Nisral Loan For Households. by Sunmolar(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2020
phantom24:
ok you can update me here, i can't reach that frequency here in south

According to Zuma FM88.5
For those who applied online,they should go and register with their zonal E.D.I.
After training of 5days on loan management etc
They will give a code to successful ones and send to Nisral cum CBN will use to send your loan.
Re: Re Nisral Loan For Households. by phantom24: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Sunmolar:

According to Zuma FM88.5
For those who applied online,they should go and register with their zonal E.D.I.
After training of 5days on loan management etc
They will give a code to successful ones and send to Nisral cum CBN will use to send your loan.
OK thanks but i don't think i'll hav such time, is it not this same loan that people applied online and got credited after 2months without attending any training but only got quizzed by a call.
Re: Re Nisral Loan For Households. by Sunmolar(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
phantom24:
OK thanks but i don't think i'll hav such time, is it not this same loan that people applied online and got credited after 2months without attending any
training but only got quizzed by a call.

You're not far from truth. But some are registered with CAC. but for the households....
Re: Re Nisral Loan For Households. by EngrXrix(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
Sunmolar:

Please how is the selection done,is it after training?
When u register on the nisal website u will be drafted under ur prefered choice of sme trainer. After the training u will submit a business proposal vetted by the sme trainer to the bank. I think that's how it works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re Nisral Loan For Households. by Sunmolar(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
EngrXrix:

When u register on the nisal website u will be drafted under ur prefered choice of sme trainer. After the training u will submit a business proposal vetted by the sme trainer to the bank. I think that's how it works.

Thanks.

But how many applicants have been drafted on sme trainer....I doubt the process,if an sme trainer can make adverts on radio for people to come & pick forms for training.
Re: Re Nisral Loan For Households. by Sunmolar(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
EngrXrix:

Did you get know you're selected through emails or phone calls or SMS?

(1) (Reply)

One Hundred And One(101) Hot Sex Positions For Multiple Organisms. / I've Got About 10 Million Naira. Should I Moved To Canada To Or Remain In Nigeri / Flawless Skin Glowing Like A Diamond.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.