Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

How I Made $435 As An Affiliate During Lockdown, No Capital, You Too Can - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made $435 As An Affiliate During Lockdown, No Capital, You Too Can (284 Views)

Malaysian Mall Covered In Mold After 2 Months Of Lockdown/no Air Conditioning / Make Momey During This Lockdown No Investment Requirements / Earn Extra Income From Home This Lockdown – NO INVESTMENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made $435 As An Affiliate During Lockdown, No Capital, You Too Can by Ailadesigns: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2020
After trying everything that talks about making money online to no avail, at last, I made it. Would show you proofs

Hello,
Before I begin, this isn't about making eBook to extort money from you, it's about a promise I made to myself that I would show others a genuine way on how to make money online if I'm able to make money myself. Today is the day I prayed about. So, if you're wise I advice you cease this opportunity especially since you have nothing to loss. I mean is %100 free and you can do this no matter what country you're. All you need is wisdom, an Internet connection and a laptop or phone.

Affiliate Marketing is one of the ways you can make money online without investing at all. But you need to know the right affiliate program to join, as many of such programs district people from Many countries.

Note,
This isn't a get rich quick scheme, but if you are willing to work from home and you are smart about it, you would come here to share your testimony.

If you are there and you need this, you can send a WhatsApp message while I show you shows and how you too can go about yours.
have an open mind ,
Re: How I Made $435 As An Affiliate During Lockdown, No Capital, You Too Can by eluifranklin(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2020
Ailadesigns:
After trying everything that talks about making money online to no avail, at last, I made it. Would show you proofs

Hello,
Before I begin, this isn't about making eBook to extort money from you, it's about a promise I made to myself that I would show others a genuine way on how to make money online if I'm able to make money myself. Today is the day I prayed about. So, if you're wise I advice you cease this opportunity especially since you have nothing to loss. I mean is %100 free and you can do this no matter what country you're. All you need is wisdom, an Internet connection and a laptop or phone.

Affiliate Marketing is one of the ways you can make money online without investing at all. But you need to know the right affiliate program to join, as many of such programs district people from Many countries.

Note,
This isn't a get rich quick scheme, but if you are willing to work from home and you are smart about it, you would come here to share your testimony.

If you are there and you need this, you can send a WhatsApp message while I show you shows and how you too can go about yours.
have an open mind ,

I'm interested bro
Re: How I Made $435 As An Affiliate During Lockdown, No Capital, You Too Can by Ailadesigns: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2020
I forgot to include my Email.
Those interested should write me on my Email
No too many message, just type INTERESTED

ailamedia0019 at gmail dot com
Re: How I Made $435 As An Affiliate During Lockdown, No Capital, You Too Can by addexx: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ailadesigns:
I forgot to include my Email.
Those interested should write me on my Email
No too many message, just type INTERESTED

ailamedia0019 at gmail dot com

Really no capital?

How long did it take you?
Re: How I Made $435 As An Affiliate During Lockdown, No Capital, You Too Can by Ailadesigns: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2020
....okay, few days ago I took my time to make a video of how much I'm making online as an affilaite with proofs and I strongly told those who are interested about affiliate marketing to follow my instructions, but it's so annoying that some people don't like following instructions, annd that is why they will keep having issues.

One thing is to make the money online, another thing is to be able to cash the money here in Nigeria considering the fact that the money comes in $$$$$$.

So for those of you that have decided to do things your way. I'm perfectly find with that, put don't ask me questions when you start having issues alone the line, especially with getting paid, because I will so not have your time.

My instructions are simply for your own good and that is not gonna affect your commissions or getting paid.

One more headache, this post will be deleted.

(1) (Reply)

PROMO! Get A Professional Logo For As Low As N2,500. Pay After Delivery. / Earning With Chop40k / Take A Look At Logo I Did For A Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.