Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer (35141 Views)

These players may become free agents in 2022 / Ronaldinho Among The Free Agents Barcelona Could Sign To Replace Dembele / Four Free Agents Your Club Could Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by kinglaxon: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
Akpacha:
With all Zlatan mouth that he is 3 times better than CR7, he performed below average in AC Milan.

Are you not just high?
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
kinglaxon:

They will be forced to sell him. Probably to Arsenal lol
Chelsea are not arsenal that strengthen their competition

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by Textra(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
I write for a living, kindly hire me.
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
Onyi22:
@op you forgot to include their net worth, how will I make my choice?
Go and get a job for once in your life. Abi you no get better thing to do.
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by Lorazepam(f): 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lallana
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by MainForeigner: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
David Luiz signed a new deal with Arsenal recently. BTW where's DAVID SILVA on the list?
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by bukkysam(f): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
ok chat me for quality sandals and slippers. For quality people pls.
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
I think Willian is bigger than all of them talking about performances and age. Any club that signs him will be having a great bargain
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by Pidginwhisper: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Pedro to Roma is a done deal

Arsenal has extended David luiz contract with a year

Ibrahimovic will definitely join hammarby

Dries Mertens will stay at Napoli for another year

Cavani May join atletico

Willian, sokratis
Ibrahimovic owns hammarby

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by redcliff: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Raymend:
OVER 100 DAYS AT HOME, WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVE
As we don't know how long this lockdown will take, the best thing to do is to seize the opportunity to learn alternative way to make money online.
As far as am concerned, YouTube has prove to be the most reliable way to TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE OR EARN MONEY BY OWNING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL because its owned by Google company.

I am an experienced and certified YOUTUBE CHANNEL Owner and i am willing to teach anyone who is interested in learning how to Grow A YOUTUBE CHANNEL or make money from YOUTUBE CHANNEL

TAKE NOTE THAT THERE IS A LITTLE PRICE ATTACHED

Kindly CALL or whatsapp me via the number Below ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️

which cave you dey sleep? Lockdown never end for therE?
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by Bhol28: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Old or lazy copy and paste news.most of them have signed new contracts
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Ibrahimovic owns hammarby
I know
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by Onyi22(f): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
SegFault:

Haters everywhere
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by superability(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
I never see snake thread for sometime now o...
Abi Una no dey kill snakes again?

Me no ready for football stories abeg
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by Topmaike007(m): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
tillaman:
I vibe with Zlatan!! Very unruly and skilled
After Messi na Zlatan I admire
I nor mind if the guy go come Barca
you sabi footballer abeg
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by EmmaOgbu(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Am also a free agent.

Which country is very good, I want to relocate from this country
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by Dybala11(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
SegFault:

You don't know HIS way, the GUY na troll . Take note that I said guy, because the face behind this moniker has beards with two dangling and hairy balls too. grin
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by Dybala11(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
Onyi22:
@op you forgot to include their net worth, how will I make my choice?
This guy has come again, are you gay?? grin
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by Dybala11(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
EmmaOgbu:
Am also a free agent.

Which country is very good, I want to relocate from this country
Try Afghanistan and thank me later. grin
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by ofiko123(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
I love Zlatan..
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by toprealman: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I wonder why Man Utd didn't opt for a great Playmaker like Cavani. Dude is grossly underrated undecided

GGMU
Playmaker kwa?
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by Prenonjebose: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
I would have loved to see Dries Martens at Liverpool. But it would not happen as he loves it at Naples
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by XXLMANDIGO: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fixed

toprealman:

Playmaker kwa?
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by Godwin5766(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
espn:
Wheres Willian...
i was expecting to see his name on d number one list
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by Augiiee(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
Majority of those on this list are no longer free agents. You need to get you facts right before posting, don't just copy and paste
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by saajus: 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
Luiz has extended his contract with Arsenal
Pedro has signed for Roma.

Chelsea Willian will be the biggest steal. If Chelsea is wise, they should try and meet his demands at a midpoint. He wanted a 3-year deal, I think Chelsea offered him 2 years. They can still offer him the 2-year deal with some addons. A 3-year deal is too risky for 31 years old player. Kids are not consistent, so they should keep Willian for at least one more year.
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
joviegghead:
Pedro!
During the glory days of wingers, this guy was on top. It will be nice to see him comeback and end career in barça.
After all, dude has won everything!!!
A pain-in-the-ass opponent for most defenders. He would slot into any team seamlessly.

I love pedro!
As a Chelsea fan I like Pedro ... a professional and very influential in our trophy winning season a few seasons ago.
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by Ifiok21: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
You did not put willian but added luiz that has signed new 1 year deal
Throw away your list
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by GospelAkede: 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel

Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by osazsky(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Pls remove David Luiz from that list he would b better off being a ball boy
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by abeliver: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2020
Angel Gomes na?
Re: The Biggest Free Agents In Football This Summer by Tremple8v: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2020
Arsenal has already given Luiz a year contract so why include him. Ode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Champions League Round Of 16 Qualifiers, Records (Photo) / Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) / Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.