Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,869,252 members, 6,886,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 May 2022 at 03:08 AM

I Have No Involvement In APC Litigation — Rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Involvement In APC Litigation — Rotimi Amaechi (170 Views)

Magodo: Lagos Reps Demand Probe Of Malami Over Involvement In Planned Demolition / Blockade: Northern Elders Frown At FFK's Involvement In Peace Deal / Obinna Amaechi Graduates From Simon Fraser University Canada (Rotimi Amaechi Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Involvement In APC Litigation — Rotimi Amaechi by Ifeanyiwrite: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2020
The Minister of Transportation, Mr Rotimi Amaechi, said on Friday that he has no involvement in any litigation with the All Progressives Congress in Rivers State or anywhere in Nigeria.

The minister, in a statement by his media office, said that an unnamed group was planning to tarnish his image by alleging that he had a “phantom interest” in a court case involving the APC in Rivers state.

The ex governor gave a note of warning that no one should drag his name into any court matter involving the party in the state or anywhere else as he was, “for now,” concentrating on his work at the Ministry of Transportation.

The statement read in part, “We are aware of plots by a group attempting to muddle the name of the Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, by dragging him into an ongoing court case involving the APC in Rivers State.

“The group has perfected plans to rubbish Amaechi’s image by falsely claiming that he (Amaechi) plans to influence the outcome of the said court matter. We want to clearly state that the minister is not in court with anybody or any matter relating to the APC. He is in no way involved in any case whatsoever with the APC in Rivers or any other individual or entity in relation to the party.

“The individuals or group pushing this patently false, ill-conceived narrative about the minister are, by this statement, warned to immediately desist from their evil plot. We are not unaware of their sponsors and paymasters.

FULL NEWS: https://fojusi.com/i-have-no-involvement-in-apc-litigation-rotimi-amaechi/
Re: I Have No Involvement In APC Litigation — Rotimi Amaechi by ODJ124(m): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2020
Amaechi the lizard of ubima land

1 Like

Re: I Have No Involvement In APC Litigation — Rotimi Amaechi by Exc2000: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2020
cool

.Giadom is on his own now

Ameachi is now at Mercy of Magnus Abe led Rivers APC while APC NWC is now neutral, his tapes abusing Buhari behind his back won't also help his case, Wike of PDP is also waiting on the other side to deal decisively with him

Funny thing is that El Rufai that plotted the APC coup is fully protected as a Fulani, while Ameachi is out here wailing

Re: I Have No Involvement In APC Litigation — Rotimi Amaechi by Danzysb(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Saraki Finally Speaks On Association With Hushpuppi, Replies APC / Unforgettable Timelines In The Battle To Sack EFCC Boss, Magu - VIDEO / Why Can't The Panel Probing Magu Do A Live Broadcast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.