Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia (69884 Views)

The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village / Antelope, Python, Porcupines, Guinea Fowls Killed By Hunters In Nasarawa (Photos / Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Engrkingsley(m): 5:33am On Jul 06, 2020
odogwu9:
Amazing & Beautiful Wildlife Killed By Hunters In My Village

Check out this amazing and beautiful wildlife killed by hunters in my village here in Amaediaba Nkpa,Bende LGA of Abia State. I have seen this animals being showcased alot on Natgeowild documentaries on dstv - "Man and nature "...It's a pity these animals are being killed. The country is behind in all aspects of human endeavor and Wildlife Preservation is the least of Nigeria's problem.

Wild life preservation are for animals that's are dangerously going into extinction sir....don't be a Hypocrite that eat cow meat and goat meat but come here to shout at others for killing bush meat for food!!!
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Engrkingsley(m): 5:36am On Jul 06, 2020
Captainrambo2:
When will this stop? angry

Nigerian people yeye ooo
From the illiterates on the street right up to the one in aso rock undecided

These indiscriminate killings of endangered species should stop pls

Abeg which of the specie de endangered there ??
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Goalnaldo(m): 7:05am On Jul 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Rabbit
Porcupine
Civet
lol where you see porcupine? That Na Greater cane rat(that's what we call grasscutter)
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Mhizzard(m): 7:25am On Jul 06, 2020
soup DON READY
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2020
They are called Hunters in Nigeria and poachers abroad.
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:

So killing these animals would totally eradicate their hunger forever huh? Such a shallow-minded reasoning sad

Very shallow-minded reasoning. When they finally kill all the animals and they still haven't eradicated hunger, they'll become kidnappers and armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:16am On Jul 06, 2020
Cat and rat is now wildlife undecided undecided
Na wow o. See as they wasted the life of that beautiful cat for nothing.
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by macdammy(m): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2020
Captainrambo2:
When will this stop? angry

Nigerian people yeye ooo
From the illiterates on the street right up to the one in aso rock undecided

These indiscriminate killings of endangered species should stop pls
Animal shut up!
You’ll keep claiming preservation preservation.
But every single day, thousand of chickens are consumed across the globe for consumption.
Chickens don’t deserve to be preserved?

You kill thousands of fishes everyday for consumption.
Fishes deserves to be extinct?

How about the rams and cows?

What do you say about the poor pigs??

Just go back to bed and sleep young man.

You’ll tell me when God told you that he’s tired of creating animals. Asif you were there when he was creating the ones that are being killed
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by marvinsync(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:

So killing these animals would totally eradicate their hunger forever huh? Such a shallow-minded reasoning sad

oh stop ur hypocritical BS, someone is hunting for what to eat in this country of over 90 million people in poverty and ur talking crap, I hate people that think that anything whites do must be done everywhere without understanding the different situations in different societies. White slave thinking
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by wasi9ice: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
It's only in Naira land l see animal loves,
You see them shouting,,,,, don't kill animals, it will cause this and that,,,,,,,,,,,,

But give such people food without meat on an occasion and see their reactions,,,,

If you catch any bush meat, chop am , nothing will happen, it's not a sin
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Captainrambo2: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
macdammy:

Animal shut up!
You’ll keep claiming preservation preservation.
But every single day, thousand of chickens are consumed across the globe for consumption.
Chickens don’t deserve to be preserved?

You kill thousands of fishes everyday for consumption.
Fishes deserves to be extinct?

How about the rams and cows?

What do you say about the poor pigs??

Just go back to bed and sleep young man.

You’ll tell me when God told you that he’s tired of creating animals. Asif you were there when he was creating the ones that are being killed
these animals re farmed. Do you know the number of goats in jingawa state re more than 6million ?

Fishes spawn, a fish can spawn hundreds of fishes in a year.

A pig can have 3 litter in a year, with upto 12 piglets per litter.
Nigeria is not a major farm for chickens, but the chickens in Nigeria re nore than 20million presently, that's y they re eaten everyday, with no shortage
Now compare them with aantelops and deers, monkeys with very low birth rate, among which thier habitat is destroyed daily.

And what did I do to you that made you call me animal ?
God bless you sir.
Have a good day
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by joeking2222: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Rabbit
Porcupine
Civet
Oga damn nigar, na Grasscutter u dey call Porcupine so? E b like say you don light paper again today abi?
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Kelvin5214: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:

the idea is not forever but for the mean time hunger is quenched. Na small small, when one monster is eliminated, then you face another one.
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by EzzyCarter: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kelvin5214:
the idea is not forever but for the mean time hunger is quenched. Na small small, when one monster is eliminated, then you face another one.

Hmnnn...you just made a whole lot of sense here
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by kolade560: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
ofem sala don ready for IPOB
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by HomerTimpson: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:

DUDE this is AFRICA MY AFRICA we've been hunting and killing them for food since the days of Nimrod
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by macdammy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Captainrambo2:
these animals re farmed. Do you know the number of goats in jingawa state re more than 6million ?

Fishes spawn, a fish can spawn hundreds of fishes in a year.

A pig can have 3 litter in a year, with upto 12 piglets per litter.
Nigeria is not a major farm for chickens, but the chickens in Nigeria re nore than 20million presently, that's y they re eaten everyday, with no shortage
Now compare them with aantelops and deers, monkeys with very low birth rate, among which thier habitat is destroyed daily.

And what did I do to you that made you call me animal ?
God bless you sir.
Have a good day

Noted
You’re doing well.
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by YaksonFCA(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hunger bad
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by offset67(m): 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
c'mon men this is animal cruelty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: US Destroys Tons Of Food As Farmer Can’t Get Buyers / How To Prepare Stew / Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.