Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC (55792 Views)

Hushpuppi: Probe Abba Kyari, Hand Him Over To FBI If Found Guilty– PDP To Buhari / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC by Kog45(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Children of hate, won't like this, but their hero must be probed as regard their interactions with a fraudster and money laundering syndicate

Atiku even told us how he hacked INEC server with his gang in party of Tax Collectors, now it is clear Hushpuppi was the hacker, Woodberry was the picker

let me help them tag @CIA @FBI @USembassy @Interpol, @Unicef @NCDC @IdaboskiBayouseHQ

Let Dino Mehsuya explain how he got a fleet of luxury cars earning less than 2 million salary as a Senator, and let Atiku a mere custom officer became a billionaire in dollars that he resigned without pension

Dino Mehsuya we know you are hiding in one babalawo's shrine in Kogi State, praying for Hushpuppi to run mad before he confesses, but guess what ? blood of shuku Okeke epon malu would cover Hushpuppi and he would confess

Kai 69 likes...wahala dey o.
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC by GospelAkede: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC by 77up(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Pls let's just forget politics and think straight for once , does that means that if atiku wins that election, husspopi will be part of that government?

PDP never again.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC by Dapson73(m): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
I'm sure some of our politicians will be extradicted to the USA ASAP.
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC by lagdmark(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
77up:
Pls let's just forget politics and think straight for once , does that means that if atiku wins that election, husspopi will be part of that government?

PDP never again.
At least Husspopi better pass Agbero-Oluomo Apc
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC by Lukayly: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
All of us na barawo
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC by Tonitoniton(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
yes, they should do that. also, they should arrest and prosecute the herdsmen and boko haram patron in aso rock and his 40 thieves along side for massive killings, looting and destruction going on since he stole power
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC by Ustec: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Brain is paining apc and her apologist, so if someone took pics with you, automatically you're their partner in crime. Do you know how many people I have taken pictures with that I don't even know what they do.
When e finally happen, tell 9ja police the same thing inside cell.
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC by ThatFairGuy1: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
Prechgold1180:
If I slap APC. Dem Nur go probe Tinubu
Tinubu snapped with thief?
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC by Jaboranky(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
Especially Mr Dino melaye,the way he flaunts his wealth on Instagram is also questionable
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC by Prechgold1180(m): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Tinubu snapped with thief?
I said Tinubu u said tinubu u v answered urself
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/04/probe-atiku-saraki-dino-melaye-over-links-with-hushpuppi-apc-tells-efcc/

why didn't they mention daddy freez, this shows how worthless APC could be

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
you can see that what pig Reno said,that is the point we are trying to make.

just picture of isa funtua and emefeile, you concluded they were sharing money from CBN.

Please can you tell me what they are discussing?
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC by 77up(m): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2020
lagdmark:

At least Husspopi better pass Agbero-Oluomo Apc
hes not in anyway.
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC by setobaba: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2020
AnanseK:

You are obviously offended by this. But I don’t know why.

Do you have criminals as associates?
But you can ask your parents
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC by AnanseK(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
setobaba:

But you can ask your parents

I did and they said you must be a criminal and you don’t know the importance of parents.
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC by DedeNkem: 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
After APC finishes probing criminals in APC then it request the probe of PDP criminals!
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC by Jesusloveyou: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Please can you tell me what they are discussing?
emiefele were telling isa funtua his plan on how to move the economy forward.

but thief atiku and thief saraki were discussing with hushpuppi on money laundering.
Re: Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:46am On Jul 06, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
emiefele were telling isa funtua his plan on how to move the economy forward.

but thief atiku and thief saraki were discussing with hushpuppi on money laundering.

Is Emiefele supposed to be reporting to or briefing Isa Funtua on how to move economy forward?

Mind you, all the APC and PDP cabals/followers are Hushpapas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) / Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo / Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.