Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Pls I Need Help Urgently - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pls I Need Help Urgently (384 Views)

Please I Need Help Urgently On Installation / HELP: Urgently I Need Help With My Dragon Ball Z Battle Of Z / Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help Urgently by Darejoe60: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2020
Hello Nairalanders

I met a user online who wanted to sell his console and we later had our chat on whatsapp, the deal was sealed but where we had issues was where he asked me to pay before he can way bill the console...
My question is... Is it wise to make payment to an unknown person from an unknown place without the product in sight...

Pls advice!!!
Re: Pls I Need Help Urgently by Charlynega(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Nope
Re: Pls I Need Help Urgently by Darejoe60: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Charlynega:
Nope

I taught as much

But sorry to ask how does one handle such transaction?? When the seller and buyer are in different states... How is payment handled...
Re: Pls I Need Help Urgently by StPete: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Find another dealer who stays close by. There are too many fraudsters with deals that are too good to be true. Unless he's a trusted dealer with several reputable comments about him from reliable sources
Re: Pls I Need Help Urgently by abiodunbright(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2020
Darejoe60:
Hello Nairalanders

I met a user online who wanted to sell his console and we later had our chat on whatsapp, the deal was sealed but where we had issues was where he asked me to pay before he can way bill the console...
My question is... Is it wise to make payment to an unknown person from an unknown place without the product in sight...

Pls advice!!!

Good morning sir, I will give youlittle tips on how to recognise a scammer post. the first thing you do is to first of all check when the account was created and also follow up view comments on whatever posts he has nairaland.

I have been on nairaland since 2012 I have never had any complain since I have been dealing with people from within Lagos and outside Lagos, Also you can testify from comments on my pages.

why people gets scammed was because they really want to buy the console too cheap why they don't want to pay the amount that will give them a perfectly working consoles, so they end up chilling with a scammer online. They will give you deal that you can resist then you will feel like giving it a try. choice is yours now.

Zero9ero2317489 WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Download Link For CALL OF DUTY / Fortnite / Brand New PS4 Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.