Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Don't Leave Me Challenge By Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities Take Me With You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Leave Me Challenge By Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities Take Me With You (278 Views)

Don’t Leave Me Challenge Goes Wild (18+) / See Who Started The Don't Leave Me Challenge / Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Leave Me Challenge By Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities Take Me With You by MrayNgozi(f): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Don't Leave Me Challenge By most Popular Nigerian Celebrities Take me With You

Josh2funny’s punny Instagram video highlights highs and lows of fame for internet creators
josh Alfred, a Nigerian comedian popularly known as Josh2funny, is on cloud nine. Videos answering his “don’t leave me” challenge, inspired by a breakthrough skit where he punned around with the word “leaf”, have electrified social media and gone viral around the world.

“Comedy is my life, it’s what I love,” the 29-year-old said. “Seeing my videos be shared and people all over the world doing their versions, it’s incredible.”

Alfred is one of a flourishing generation of comedians in Africa’s most populous country that have gained widespread popularity, largely through skits posted online.

His turn in the spotlight began on 24 March, when he posted a skit on Instagram from his home in Lagos. Egged on by his “hypeman” Bello Khabir, he played around with the word “leaf”.

Click to here� to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljfzCaWSda4

(1) (Reply)

8 Foods That Can Help You Look Younger / Banky W Slams Child Marriage; Wants Nigeria To Abolish It / Music Video: 5 Questions By Sykolodyne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.