Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca (28790 Views)

Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer / Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid / Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by Abusadiq01(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
sunshineV:
okay y'all can have Messi

just give us greenwood, pogba, de gea, Neymar, Fernandez, sane, gnarbry in return

Good deal lads

hw far, u don take ur drug?

1 Like

Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:04am On Jul 05, 2020
Discombulator:

Quadrupling their popularity ie,Instagram followers from 9m to 40m.
Adidas signed a £400m deal with Juventus that was influenced by Ronaldo's deal.
They signed a £45m deal with jeep also influenced by Ronaldo
Konami signed them for pes20 a deal worth around £60m
They made £70m from shirt sales in just a day
They earned £100m from tv rights in a year which is more than double what they used to earn.
Their market value is almost 40% higher.
Ronaldo is estimated to make them around £3bn in the next 4 years.
They came from number 15 to be the 3rd most popular club in the world because of one man.

You see why I said you don't know much about football,it was not meant as a diss it is the truth.
Any knowledgeable football fan would know.
I repeat Juventus signed Ronaldo for the name not the performance, no one cares if he scores or not he has upgraded their brand forever.
Within a year and half he has made 5 times his transfer fees. That's how influential he is,FYI I am a Barcelona fan

bwaaaaaaaah clap for yourself!
- Adidas already had a sponsorship deal with Juve way before CR7 came over, signed in 2015... so the deal was "renewed"
- Jeep already had a sponsorship deal with Juve since 2012, way before CR7 came over... so the deal was simply "renewed"
- the Konami deal took 3 yrs to put in place, thinking that the reason for such deal is CR7 is highly laughable .
- how can you assume that TV rights increase is due to CR7? every single team in the serie A got the increase, so unless all teams in the league paid CR7 salary, what you wrote is rubbish
- do you even know that Juve has about €470M in debt in 2019 and the year before it was about €330m... so their debts are growing not shrinking... while their yearly revenue is roughly the same since 2018. this should let you understand that with or without CR7, they are not making any money, and instead still losing money.

AGAIN, although CR7 has great marketing abilities, the main reason he was bought from Madrid is to WIN TROPHIES especially the Champions league! but hey, if you want CR7 to take credit for sponsorship deal that Juve already had before CR7, then by all means, be my guest.

1 Like

Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 05, 2020
judedwriter:
If this was 10 years ago, it would have been a superb deal, not now as he is seriously aging.

Aging but even as at that, he scores and gives more assistance than our so-called young footballers. Which young footballer can give 50 goals/season today , none except him and Ronaldo. 10 years ago , means you are looking for a super footballer. With that kind of price, you can't even get Neymar let alone the super footballer Messi was
Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by yusufhaji(m): 5:48am On Jul 05, 2020
obembet:
I will be Virgin forever if Messi signs for United my club

so you are still a virgin up till this moment
Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by jacoik(m): 5:56am On Jul 05, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Manure club too? At least PSG dey win ligue 1 back to back and them dey be strong challengers for Champions league, Messi go enjoy life there unlike manure Fc

Na so dem break bank sign Pogba...Premier league dem never smell talkless of champions league....abeg make dem go siddon. Alex Ferguson no dey to bribe Howard Webb & other refs again. Wind dn blow, fowl yansh dn open.

If dem sign Messi, dem go still dey compete with AssAnal, Wolves & Everton for Europa league spot nothing go still happen. Useless club

See these two Anupam below
lolxxxxx hahahaha as I dey read ur post go na so mess and laff jus dey comot from my nyash and mouth. I swear guy ehhhh bad mouth no go kill u oooo. in fact meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today I have a massage for you
Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by chinos20(m): 7:19am On Jul 05, 2020
NORSYK:
Eibar merchant won't leave his comfort zone in Barcelona, he rather retire, he's a well known coward
6 balloon d'or coward,your generation wished to be that coward.
Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2020
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha as I dey read ur post go na so mess and laff jus dey comot from my nyash and mouth. I swear guy ehhhh bad mouth no go kill u oooo. in fact meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today I have a massage for you

Third Mainland bridge? Guy dem tell u say I dey stay Lag?
Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by kolade560: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Manure club too? At least PSG dey win ligue 1 back to back and them dey be strong challengers for Champions league, Messi go enjoy life there unlike manure Fc

Na so dem break bank sign Pogba...Premier league dem never smell talkless of champions league....abeg make dem go siddon. Alex Ferguson no dey to bribe Howard Webb & other refs again. Wind dn blow, fowl yansh dn open.

If dem sign Messi, dem go still dey compete with AssAnal, Wolves & Everton for Europa league spot nothing go still happen. Useless club

See these two Anupam below

bitter truth
Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by babathunde432(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2020
sheyitokz:
what changes will a dwarf make 4 united

ode.... what have you now achieve as a non-dwarf.

that so called dwarf can make a positive changes to any team in the world. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by nickvanilla(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2020
Discombulator:

Quadrupling their popularity ie,Instagram followers from 9m to 40m.
Adidas signed a £400m deal with Juventus that was influenced by Ronaldo's deal.
They signed a £45m deal with jeep also influenced by Ronaldo
Konami signed them for pes20 a deal worth around £60m
They made £70m from shirt sales in just a day
They earned £100m from tv rights in a year which is more than double what they used to earn.
Their market value is almost 40% higher.
Ronaldo is estimated to make them around £3bn in the next 4 years.
They came from number 15 to be the 3rd most popular club in the world because of one man.

You see why I said you don't know much about football,it was not meant as a diss it is the truth.
Any knowledgeable football fan would know.
I repeat Juventus signed Ronaldo for the name not the performance, no one cares if he scores or not he has upgraded their brand forever.
Within a year and half he has made 5 times his transfer fees. That's how influential he is,FYI I am a Barcelona fan

Don't waste your time arguing with that guy. In 2014, Real Madrid sold Di Maria (a guy who was the MOTM in the UCL final and one of Real Madrid's top players) to make way for the arrival of James Rodriguez.

The main reason for that sale was because James was a far more marketable player than Di Maria not because James was a better player.

In football, marketing is just as important as winning trophies. Man utd haven't won a league title/UCL trophy in 7 years but they still top the charts for clubs revenue.

Just last week, Man utd sent a signed shirt to DJ cuppy who showed interest in joining the club as a supporter. That wasn't random. It was strategic. Football has always been 70% marketing and 30% trophies.

RM didn't win the UCL for 12 years but they kept buying big shirts like Beckham, Ronaldo, Kaka, and Cr7 because these guys are superstars who pulled attention towards the club. Winning big trophies eventually wasn't the main deal. The main aim was marketing.
Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by nickvanilla(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bwaaaaaaaah clap for yourself!
- Adidas already had a sponsorship deal with Juve way before CR7 came over, signed in 2015... so the deal was "renewed"
- Jeep already had a sponsorship deal with Juve since 2012, way before CR7 came over... so the deal was simply "renewed"
- the Konami deal took 3 yrs to put in place, thinking that the reason for such deal is CR7 is highly laughable .
- how can you assume that TV rights increase is due to CR7? every single team in the serie A got the increase, so unless all teams in the league paid CR7 salary, what you wrote is rubbish
- do you even know that Juve has about €470M in debt in 2019 and the year before it was about €330m... so their debts are growing not shrinking... while their yearly revenue is roughly the same since 2018. this should let you understand that with or without CR7, they are not making any money, and instead still losing money.

AGAIN, although CR7 has great marketing abilities, the main reason he was bought from Madrid is to WIN TROPHIES especially the Champions league! but hey, if you want CR7 to take credit for sponsorship deal that Juve already had before CR7, then by all means, be my guest.

Please go and read up on Corporate Finance, there is a reason why EVERY club has debt. No need bringing it up in your argument.
Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by jacoik(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Third Mainland bridge? Guy dem tell u say I dey stay Lag?
okay then mention any long bridge in your area and let meet there by midnight today then I have something to tell you
Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
jacoik:
okay then mention any long bridge in your area and let meet there by midnight today then I have something to tell you

We no get bridge for my area
Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by Goalnaldo(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Messi been using Barcelona fans and board to play chess since time immemorial. He does that anytime he wants an increment in his wages.
Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
nickvanilla:
Please go and read up on Corporate Finance, there is a reason why EVERY club has debt. No need bringing it up in your argument.

again...all clubs have debts...but if "supposedly" CR7 brought so much money/sponsorship to the clubs AND "supposedly" made the club more profitable (since he arrived) then Juventus debt wouldnt INCREASE since he arrived at the club... far from it.

if the clubs won 100s of millions of Euros "supposedly" thanks to the arrival of CR7, then where did all the money go, if not to repay his salary (since we all know sponsorship are only paid a %age each year)?! if any club is more profitable, as someone stated earlier, then their debt does not increase year in and year out.
Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by nickvanilla(m): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

again...all clubs have debts...but if "supposedly" CR7 brought so much money/sponsorship to the clubs AND "supposedly" made the club more profitable (since he arrived) then Juventus debt wouldnt INCREASE since he arrived at the club... far from it.

if the clubs won 100s of millions of Euros "supposedly" thanks to the arrival of CR7, then where did all the money go, if not to repay his salary (since we all know sponsorship are only paid a %age each year)?! if any club is more profitable, as someone stated earlier, then their debt does not increase year in and year out.

Growing debt is not an indication that a club isn't making more revenue. Do your research and quit baseless arguments.
Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
nickvanilla:
Growing debt is not an indication that a club isn't making more revenue. Do your research and quit baseless arguments.

again, as i stated earlier, after agreeing to acquire CR7 for 4years at the tune of €220M, Juventus is not making any extra money... and if anyone is going to bring points such as Sponsorship renewal and jersey sale to this discussion, then let them also bring juve's increasing debt to the table, which is more important than Jersey sale and sponsorship deal when you want to value a club.

if you make more revenue but spend more money now (thanks to some star player that costs 3x more than any other player in your team) then you aint in any better position financially...
Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by jacoik(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

We no get bridge for my area
then no how wey una no go get evil forest there. mention the close to u let meet there
Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
jacoik:
then no how wey una no go get evil forest there. mention the close to u let meet there

Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by jacoik(m): 5:36am On Jul 06, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

na me u dey tell Waka? wait for me in the next 4 market days by 1:48am in your house key see how it goes then
Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2020
Sketchee2:
Lingard and Ighalo in exchange for Messi

If them no like make them forget
best deal... dia fada
Re: Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca by Bambambiglo: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2020
obembet:
I will be Virgin forever if Messi signs for United my club

Virginity kee you dia. Virgin my left ball

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON: "Oil Too Full Ijaya Head" - CAF Hails Osimhen / So, Why Didn't Enyeama Dive For That Messi's Freekick? / Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.