Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Help, I Wanna Change My Choice Of Institution On Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help, I Wanna Change My Choice Of Institution On Jamb (486 Views)

Top 3 Reasons To Apply For Jamb Change Of Institution In 2018 / Jamb Change Of Institution To First Choice Is A Total Rubbish / How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Wanna Change My Choice Of Institution On Jamb by Makavelli25: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
So I wanted to help my bro change institution today and it's showing me this

And some people have confirmed changing theirs

Re: Help, I Wanna Change My Choice Of Institution On Jamb by Makavelli25: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
Anybody can help
Re: Help, I Wanna Change My Choice Of Institution On Jamb by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Someone should answer us please, I also have the same issues with my kid bro
Re: Help, I Wanna Change My Choice Of Institution On Jamb by FunnySON: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
Makavelli25:
Anybody can help

They have opened the site, try again. Though you can only pay but you can't change it. You have to visit a CBT centre to make the changes.
Re: Help, I Wanna Change My Choice Of Institution On Jamb by Commmy: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
FunnySON:

They have opened the site, try again. Though you can only pay but you can't change it. You have to visit a CBT centre to make the changes.

Op this is the reply you're looking for. Just try again. The site misbehaves at times

1 Like

Re: Help, I Wanna Change My Choice Of Institution On Jamb by olaleye9514: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Makavelli25:
So I wanted to help my bro change institution today and it's showing me this

And some people have confirmed changing theirs

they have changed there website
just go to their official website jamb.org.ng and then click on a efacility you will be redirected to login

(1) (Reply)

Protest Rocks Lasu As ASUU, Nasu Stops Vc And Students To Resume (photo) / Ten Mystery Books To Read 2020 / Strike: ASUU, FG Continue Negotiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.