Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa (2038 Views)

President Tinubu & Papa Ajasco Shake Hands In Lagos (Video) / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by SarkinYarki: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
Popular Iranian cleric better known as Imam of Peace just labelled Nigerian President Buhari as " HushPuppi Senior " ..He made the post minutes ago on his official Twitter Handle

Source
https://mobile.twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1279382002509045760

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by helinues: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
Imam of pieces

Minister of Nigeria affairs, Middle East Chapter

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Newcreature2020(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
His audacity is attracting my likeness for him

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Goke7: 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
helinues:
Imam of pieces

Minister of Nigeria affairs, Middle East Chapter

The guy is just a busy body, no insight no depth
Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Bendeco2020: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
Goke7:

You that is not busy body... What bring you to this kind of tread @ first place and you also comment.

21 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by SarkinYarki: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
Goke7:

But where is the lie in what he said

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Karlifate: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
"Stupid president is elected by stupid people."
--Imam of Peace, 2020.

23 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Adayi1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
What is d relationship btwn dat man and 9ja because we dont know him. there are so much problem in iran he should sort out. attention seeker.
Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by greatiyk4u(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
I am of peace
Looking for trouble

What an irony?
Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by IamWonderful: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
I guess this imam of peace is Rhino Omokiri's stooge anything said by rhino is amplified by imam of pit
Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Edunews: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Popular Iranian cleric better known as Imam of Peace just labelled Nigerian President Buhari as " HushPuppi Senior " ..He made the post minutes ago on his official Twitter Handle

Source
https://mobile.twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1279382002509045760

I just came across a common statement on Nairaland few minutes ago, and it got me wondering, what is wrong with our people..

SmartProf:
The earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need but not every man's greed. How the EFCC never get to discover all these, makes me give up on the system. Nigeria is in a mess, and we may not get out of it soon

many persons make similar statements to this and it makes me worry about "What you think Nigeria is"

my dear, Nigeria is you & I.

Nigeria would not change, until you & I have a change of mindsets.

It seems the arrest of Ramon Abbas aka "Hushpuppi" seems to reawaken everyone to the existence of Internet Fraud, but the truth is that it has always been with us, and would always be here if we keep waiting for just EFCC to put a stop to it.

What have you done to combat crime in our society??

internet fraud (Yahoo-yahoo, G-boys), ponzi or other types of fraud have become a very common event in our daily lives. We tend to know or have heard of people that engage in these events, but we keep quiet about it, for one reason or the other, maybe because they are our friends or family.

How many of Our friends who are into Internet Fraud (G-boys), whether they have hit or not, have you reported to the Police or EFCC??

we tend to forget that, "It is these same individuals (G-boys), who engage in all these acts of fraud, & hit it big tomorrow that would use those money to contest for election with well-meaning individuals like yourself and win you, because you do not have enough money to spend like them, regardless of what your motives or plans are.

After they win and get there, they'd continue their G-boys on a political level, with their looting, and then you'd come on Nairaland or twitter to complain.

Just imagine Hushpuppi was to run for senate tomorrow, who would win Him with all the money he has to spend??

Also on other other side, most youths and young persons, students, etc that go onto cyber-crime is due to "Peer Pressure/Influence". if you see someone you know from Adam, who is just at your level or maybe you are even better than the person, all of a sudden, riding big cars, and buying houses for himself or his parents, you'd start thinking about why you cannot achieve the same, and then you'd be ready to do whatever it takes to do that, however legal or illegal.
You will then encourage yourself with the fact that many people are doing it, and that there is corruption everywhere.

my dear, the problems of Nigeria are You & I.... let's not deviate it or run away from it!!!

this is & has always been my own Stand!!!

If you want our country to change, it begins from you and I. You can start by reporting those friends of yours who are into various kinds of frauds (from ponzi to large scale BEC) to the Police or EFCC, and let's worry about whether nothing was done or not....

start from the root & protect the future...

Until we are ready to do that, our country would remain the way it is, if not worse, because, the G-boys would continue to make money & run for various elective positions in government, and when that happens, they'd have the public funds, security & other elements of government at their disposals to do what they like..

Nigeria cannot be better until its Citizens decide to be better, because, we are the present & future government.

6 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Racoon(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Really? Anyway Bubu is simply the biggest of all scam ever pulled on a nation.A man no of integrity.

12 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Goke7: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bendeco2020:

You that is not busy body... What bring you to this kind of tread @ first place and you also comment.
e dey pain u? grin
Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by jlinkd78(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Noted
Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Goke7: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
SarkinYarki:

But where is the lie in what he said

If you have proof, tell the FBI cos for now it makes no sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by illicit(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
Sinzu is sinzu

3 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by BlackfireX: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
If we arrest this munu imam now, dey will talk say naija too they do gra gra...
Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by leksite120(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Edunews:

I just came across a common statement on Nairaland few minutes ago, and it got me wondering, what is wrong with our people..

many persons make similar statements to this and it makes me worry about "What you think Nigeria is"

my dear, Nigeria is you & I.

Nigeria would not change, until you & I have a change of mindsets.

It seems the arrest of Ramon Abbas aka "Hushpuppi" seems to reawaken everyone to the existence of Internet Fraud, but the truth is that it has always been with us, and would always be here if we keep waiting for just EFCC to put a stop to it.

What have you done to combat crime in our society??

internet fraud (Yahoo-yahoo, G-boys), ponzi or other types of fraud have become a very common event in our daily lives. We tend to know or have heard of people that engage in these events, but we keep quiet about it, for one reason or the other, maybe because they are our friends or family.

How many of Our friends who are into Internet Fraud (G-boys), whether they have hit or not, have you reported to the Police or EFCC??

we tend to forget that, "It is these same individuals (G-boys), who engage in all these acts of fraud, & hit it big tomorrow that would use those money to contest for election with well-meaning individuals like yourself and win you, because you do not have enough money to spend like them, regardless of what your motives or plans are.

After they win and get there, they'd continue their G-boys on a political level, with their looting, and then you'd come on Nairaland or twitter to complain.

Just imagine Hushpuppi was to run for senate tomorrow, who would win Him with all the money he has to spend??

Also on other other side, most youths and young persons, students, etc that go onto cyber-crime is due to "Peer Pressure/Influence". if you see someone you know from Adam, who is just at your level or maybe you are even better than the person, all of a sudden, riding big cars, and buying houses for himself or his parents, you'd start thinking about why you cannot achieve the same, and then you'd be ready to do whatever it takes to do that, however legal or illegal.
You will then encourage yourself with the fact that many people are doing it, and that there is corruption everywhere.

my dear, the problems of Nigeria are You & I.... let's not deviate it or run away from it!!!

this is & has always been my own Stand!!!

If you want our country to change, it begins from you and I. You can start by reporting those friends of yours who are into various kinds of frauds (from ponzi to large scale BEC) to the Police or EFCC, and let's worry about whether nothing was done or not....

start from the root & protect the future...

Until we are ready to do that, our country would remain the way it is, if not worse, because, the G-boys would continue to make money & run for various elective positions in government, and when that happens, they'd have the public funds, security & other elements of government at their disposals to do what they like..

Nigeria cannot be better until its Citizens decide to be better, because, we are the present & future government.
You're true. If Nigeria is to change, it's all in our hands. The main problem is that all those Yahoo are within us. Everyone has them in his/her family, that's where the problem lies, who'll report his family?

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by StreetFight: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
What will the pedophile Imam of fuccks now call Atikuchukwu, Saraki, Dino Melaye who habe been seen with Hushppupi severally? Are they Hush Ancestors?
Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Yebosola(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Newcreature2020:
His audacity is attracting my likes for him

No b u? Birds of the same feathers, enemy of my enemy is my friend, continue
Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by mystery22: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Spot on sir...nigeria is cursed with cursed leader.

5 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Imam of peace is a friend of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by omenka(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Only Pigs dont know this handle is run by the criminal Reno, just like Wendel Simlin.

Yesterday Reno the criminal and ipod God made a similar post, today, Imam of Pigs does the same.

The other day, the repugnant oaf made a thread for giveaway and cc'd Reno O'mockery. Yet Pigs want us to believe otherwise. Whatever it is, it will all end in shame, just like their former "Turkish Ambassador" who, in concert with Late Nnamdiot Cownu, conned millions of biafrans of their hard earned biafran dollars.

Pathetic SOB.

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Ojiofor: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
omenka:
Only Pigs dont know this handle is run by the criminal Reno, just like Wendel Simlin.

Yesterday Reno the criminal and ipod God made a similar post, today, Imam of Pigs does the same.

The other day, the repugnant oaf made a thread for giveaway and cc'd Reno O'mockery. Yet Pigs want us to believe otherwise. Whatever it is, it will all end in shame, just like their former "Turkish Ambassador" who, in concert with Late Nnamdiot Cownu, conned millions of biafrans of their hard earned biafran dollars.

Pathetic SOB.

Why are you wailing,could this be a sign of madness or what?
Omokri is Yoruba delta deal with it.I have observed any time there is election you will crawl out from your hole and go back to it after helping APC politicians rig election.

8 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by omenka(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ojiofor:

Why are you wailing,could this be a sign of madness or what?
Omokri is Yoruba delta deal with it.I have observed any time there is election you will crawl out from your hole and go back to it after helping APC politicians rig election.
Whatever tickles your loins.

Doesnt negate the fact only ipob Pigs don't understand Imam of Pigs handle is run by Reno the criminal.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by NGpatriot: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
lol @ imam of shit and Igbos...

Useless people, unpatriotic elements and their role model.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Olawalelead(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lol grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Mediating Between Government And Opposition In Mali (video) / Bayelsa Gov Dispute: ANDP Applies To Withdraw Defence Against Diri's Appeal / Oodua Takes Makinde's Threat: MASSIVE March To Oyo State Governors House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.