Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Hushpuppi Is Not Intelligent Enough To Be A Redhat Hacker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Is Not Intelligent Enough To Be A Redhat Hacker (1036 Views)

Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer / See Heartfelt Prison HUSHPUPPI Is Being Kept, NO Way Out( Pix,video) / Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Is Not Intelligent Enough To Be A Redhat Hacker by Lisong(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
Just read that the internet scammer Hushpuppi has be extradited to the US to face the penalty of his crime. Well, I think the FBI should apply their intelligence in this case. I can swear with my last dime that Hushpuppi is not smart and intelligent enough to carry out such high level red-hat hacking. I've listen to him talk and he doesn't talk intelligently like a red hat hacker does. Besides, his love for vanity shows he's not a computer geek. Real computer geeks are mostly introverts, withdrawn into their little world of computer binary and codes. They don't have time for Instagram, clubs and parties. They don't even have time for their families.

I wonder how a hacker that could break through the airtight American security system would be playing around on instagram, shopping and traveling round the world showing off stolen wealth. Real red hat hackers are way wiser and more reserved than that.

So my take on this case is that, Hushpuppi is indeed in the syndicate that organised this evil act, therefore he and his cohorts should face the full wrath of the law but I don't think he's the main man the FBI truly wants. I suspect there's an inner baaaad red hat hacker in the group that does the real hacking while Hushpuppi, Woodberry and the others are mere collectors in charge of the money transfer and laundering aspect.

I also feel this in-house hacker might be an Arab and that's why the UAE police were quick to give up Hushpuppi and the others as a diversionary measure to create a smoke screen that protects the arab from being detected by the Interpol. Note that, Hushpuppi has been with them in the UAE for 6 years and yet the Dubai police didn't come for him but just in few days that the Interpol decided to beam their searchlight in Dubai, all of a sudden the Dubai police claim they've been tracking Hushpuppi for years and immediately arrested and gave him up to the US.

There's more to this than meet the eyes. Make dem drill Hushpuppi and the others well well, dem go talk the truth by force and expose the real man in the team that does the hacking. All of them na thieves, none should be excluded from the punishment. This might not be a fact but it's my opinion. I may be right or wrong but in every nonsense, there's an iota of sense. �

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Intelligent Enough To Be A Redhat Hacker by Petenoir(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
You may be very right...

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Intelligent Enough To Be A Redhat Hacker by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
They have come again. Was Hushpuppi the only person arrested? What if he had a team of hackers? Instead of doing simple 1+1, you went ahead to type a whole bunch of nothing.
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Intelligent Enough To Be A Redhat Hacker by Hezzyluv: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
Let him defend himself na abi?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Intelligent Enough To Be A Redhat Hacker by Rossonero: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
I think he is intelligent cos what really caught the attention of the dubai authorities was the flaunting of his wealth which formed the bases of the investigation..which means he's been tracked and tagged. Without this he won't be noticed.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Intelligent Enough To Be A Redhat Hacker by incogni2o: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
All financial institutions have thier respective loop holes where money unaccounted for can be easily siphoned out.

This I think is the basis of the Yahoo Yahoo business.

There are way far more intelligent connections abroad who make the real hacking, they just have the Yahoo guys as a smoke screen.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Intelligent Enough To Be A Redhat Hacker by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
A man who can play a piano is not intelligent.. Anyone who can compose with a piano has organization mindset.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Intelligent Enough To Be A Redhat Hacker by Lisong(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Reinaldo:
They have come again. Was Hushpuppi the only person arrested? What if he had a team of hackers? Instead of doing simple 1+1, you went ahead to type a whole bunch of nothing.

Why would I hack for someone if I can do it myself? It's the hackers that bring you into their team to be a collector. "He had a team of hackers" indeed. You that can put 1+1 together yet you no fit understand common English.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Intelligent Enough To Be A Redhat Hacker by kabillionaire(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
The ball is in Hushpuppi's court now!
to rat them out, or go along with the "oath of secrecy" policy.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Intelligent Enough To Be A Redhat Hacker by meobizy(f): 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
At the end of the day he got caught. That's all which should matter.
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Intelligent Enough To Be A Redhat Hacker by gasparpisciotta: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
That’s why it’s called a ring, every one get him role.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Intelligent Enough To Be A Redhat Hacker by hidhrhis(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
that is why it is called yahoo yahoo
their are people who work,talk to client,do the wire transfer,hack and their are picker i.e those who pick the money
if youve ever loaded a cash app you will understand this yahoo stuff is a team work
you even use the client you are scamming indirectly and if your ip is strong and your brain is working 24/7 you will turn your oyinbo mugun to picker
he/she picks the money for u
you may be right though hush may just be a picker who works out the process of transferring the money when the deal has being done and note that some picker charge as much as 50 percent of the money if the processs is much and difficult

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Intelligent Enough To Be A Redhat Hacker by Justarandomguy: 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
U think hushdog is the only one in this. They could even be up to 50 self and most of them would be white.
Re: Hushpuppi Is Not Intelligent Enough To Be A Redhat Hacker by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 06, 2020
Lisong:
Just read that the internet scammer Hushpuppi has be extradited to the US to face the penalty of his crime. Well, I think the FBI should apply their intelligence in this case. I can swear with my last dime that Hushpuppi is not smart and intelligent enough to carry out such high level red-hat hacking. I've listen to him talk and he doesn't talk intelligently like a red hat hacker does. Besides, his love for vanity shows he's not a computer geek. Real computer geeks are mostly introverts, withdrawn into their little world of computer binary and codes. They don't have time for Instagram, clubs and parties. They don't even have time for their families.

I wonder how a hacker that could break through the airtight American security system would be playing around on instagram, shopping and traveling round the world showing off stolen wealth. Real red hat hackers are way wiser and more reserved than that.

So my take on this case is that, Hushpuppi is indeed in the syndicate that organised this evil act, therefore he and his cohorts should face the full wrath of the law but I don't think he's the main man the FBI truly wants. I suspect there's an inner baaaad red hat hacker in the group that does the real hacking while Hushpuppi, Woodberry and the others are mere collectors in charge of the money transfer and laundering aspect.

I also feel this in-house hacker might be an Arab and that's why the UAE police were quick to give up Hushpuppi and the others as a diversionary measure to create a smoke screen that protects the arab from being detected by the Interpol. Note that, Hushpuppi has been with them in the UAE for 6 years and yet the Dubai police didn't come for him but just in few days that the Interpol decided to beam their searchlight in Dubai, all of a sudden the Dubai police claim they've been tracking Hushpuppi for years and immediately arrested and gave him up to the US.

There's more to this than meet the eyes. Make dem drill Hushpuppi and the others well well, dem go talk the truth by force and expose the real man in the team that does the hacking. All of them na thieves, none should be excluded from the punishment. This might not be a fact but it's my opinion. I may be right or wrong but in every nonsense, there's an iota of sense. �

The fbi DoJ report clesrly stated his role as a provider of accounts for laundering. The main conspirators were the US based actors that did the hits and intrusions with their own ppl.

Most of the malware is usually sourced from russian and other hackers. I know they sell for several tens of thousands according to cybersec reports on BEC.

Hush is being charged for laundering money for the network. And he is just one of many as the conspirators did notify him of what they needed from him account-wise, after securing other accounts from other launderers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gunshots And Explosions Sound Keeping People Awake In Oyigbo Rivers State / Female Kidnapper Beaten Mercilessly By Angry Mobs In Nasarawa State / INSIDE LIFE! Man Put One Out Of His 8 Children For Sale To Feed Others (this Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.