Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience (25624 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. / Profitclicking Clients: Can We Share Our Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by mac33: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2017
Welcome to AttoTrade!
Web platform "AttoTrade" is a unique financial product developed by the UK company Attomantum Ltd, with aim of indirect investments in automated stock trading.

"AttoTrade" is ready to use and ultimately convenient saving strategy, the clear investment plan that allows not only to receive guaranteed and agreed income, but also to provide absolute investment protection to all its clients and partners.

Start to make money right now Sign up here

Guaranteed high income

Profit 1% every day. To earn in "AttoTrade", just add funds to your "AttoTrade" account, and your profit will begin to accrue immediately.

Withdrawal of funds at any time

"AttoTrade" customers control their investments 24/7 - at any time as you wish you can withdraw your deposit in whole or any part of it.

Simplified registration

Client's account just in 1 minute.

Full confidentiality.

Automatic processing

Instant transfers.
Daily capitalization.

Absolute protection

Remote control of the account.
24/7 money withdrawal.

Partnership program

Guaranteed and stable
profit without investments.
U get 20% of your referals profit as commission

Contact Information

Attomantum Limited
Hobart House Flat A-D, 4 Lupus Street,
Pimlico, London

Feedback form

+44 (0)74 3579 8510

Monday-Friday 07:30-21:00
Saturday 09:00-15:00

Support

If you can't find the answer you were looking for in our FAQ's, please, email us with your enquiry.

Follow us

in social networks

@AttoTrade @AttoTrade
Copyright © 2017, AttoTrade.com™ •

What the internet platform «AttoTrade» is?
The internet platform «AttoTrade» - is a financial product of the Attomantum Ltd company, that is specializes in individual asset management by automatic stock trading derivatives - mainly binary options and short-term futures. For more details please click here.

How long «AttoTrade» has been working?
The internet platform «AttoTrade» was launched in July, 2016, after a year of successful activity of the Attomantum Ltd company.

How the income appears?
Earning capacity of deposits in the internet platform «AttoTrade» appears from the income of Attomantum Ltd resulting its financial activity – automatic stock trading. For details please click here.

What guarantees the «AttoTrade» deposits safety?
The main guarantee is the presence of insurance funds placed on special deposits in HSBC Bank (Malta) and British bank Lloyds TSB.

All monetary funds in the «AttoTrade» – as «Perfect Money», «Payeer» or «Advanced Cash» deposits – are under total control of the clients themselves, because the funds are available for withdraw from the «AttoTrade» the at any moment by the client’s wish.

Is it allowed to have more than one account in the «AttoTrade»?
Yes, every client can open in the «AttoTrade» any amount of the accounts, if such accounts are not connected by links of current referral program.

YDoes a capitalization of interest take place?
Capitalization in the «AttoTrade» takes place every 24 hours; being capitalized, the interest is automatically added to the principal deposit and becomes available to withdraw.

What minimum for investments is? What maximum is?
Technical minimum is 1 US dollar. Maximum is not provided.

How much time does money transaction take after account replenishment?
It is instant.

How much time does money withdraw takes after withdraw from the «AttoTrade» request was placed?
It depends on loading of the «AttoTrade» administrator on duty. Usually it takes from five minutes up to three hours.

Is there any limitation in the duration of the deposits?
The «AttoTrade» deposits are not limited in time. It is possible to withdraw the deposit at any time, as a client wish, partially or completely.

Register and grow your money exponentially

http://attotrade.com/?code=EKVGMEK5SU
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by mohd001: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2019

well i dont use robot, the platform i use is metatrader4. its really nice
http://www.forex.com/forex-metatrader.html

i only trade when the market favours me, i don take risks. thats why before i trade in any currency, i'll check its highest value and lowest value for the day. i joined forex forums to see predictions from experts about the market (though i dont contribute. i just steal ideas.) guess you should do thesame

please can you give me you whatsapp no. so that i can contact you?
This is my own whatsapp no. 08101825562
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by yellowman2225(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2020
Get comprehensive one on one Training from Professional Forex Trader in Ibadan.
Thos Training gives mouth watering materials, Profitable Forex bots, Accurate / Profitable Indicators and other Bonuses.

Chat us on W h at s Ap p +23 49 07 28 22 25 5 for details
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Waterbear(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
For those that want to learn forex, maybe you depend on signals , but wish to be able to analyze the charts independently on your own..
Join this forex group
They teach for free
@forexspies
Telegram..
Can also follow them on instagram

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Akwaig: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=maxdi post=7795142]Nice topic men!

Does anyone here do mobile trading?

Pls kindly share your mobile trading product and experience here[/quote

Forex trading is a serious business. If you want to make money dial +2348114758774. I will show you how? Totally free. No strings attached.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Nnpccourtcase: 5:56am On Jul 26, 2020
Hello guys,
I want to let you know that InstaForex is giving $500 non deposit bonus.

If you want register, register through my link:

https://www.instaforex.com/no_deposit_bonus?x=LAPEP

Wish you every success my friends.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Iphiebarb: 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
jamace:

Bros, instructions for funding account are found on the website of the company in which platform you want to trade on. Check on the website and you will see "Live account" or "Open live account" column. Click on it  and you will see the requirements which you must fulfill before you can fund your account. Meanwhile, I hope you have a domiciliary account?

As your brother in this pip hunting biz, I want to advise that you should not go into trading live until you have gotten enough knowledge about the workings of forex biz. Have you gotten and practiced with a profit yielding system? Have you determined your psychology level,   not to be greedy and to accept losses with calmness?  Please, do not trade with money you can not afford to lose!

Best of luck.

Hi. Jamace.
Do you still trade forex?
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by jamace(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
Iphiebarb:

Hi. Jamace.
Do you still trade forex?
YES
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Jaxx123: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2021
Mr olatunji is one of the successful Africa trader with massive result.
He show a powerful secret how average Nigeria can make Fortune from forex trading

Get his free gift here

www.forexlab.clementlab.xyz

https://youtu.be/xgp1X4--A60

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christmas: Excitement In Cross River As 'abakaliki Rice' Sells For N14,500 / Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available / We Are Still Receiving Old Notes - EcoBank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.