Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 (31444 Views)

University Of Ibadan Produces 26 First Class Graduates At The Law School / Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children / Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 05, 2020
perdollar:
Oshogbo weed at work. a bird at hand is worth more than two in d bush

Don't worry... We prefer the two healthy birds in the bush than the corona infested on at hand grin

Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by Richie77: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2020
I'm aware of three major universities in Nigeria , learn to give maximum respect to products of U.I, Unilag and Abu Zaria.

2 Likes

Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by Oladayo12(m): 11:53am On Jul 05, 2020
Ideke9000:

Stop saying nonsense Oga..admission in Nigerian faderal universities are always competitive.. In 2018 , UNN produced 20 first class students from law school while Ui produced just 12.. UNN have always produced more first class students in law more than Ui.. It was just last year and maybe this year that Ui produced more than UNN
Lol, biko don't tell me that you are indirectly comparing UNN to a premier university of Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by Ideke9000: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2020
Oladayo12:
Lol, biko don't tell me that you are indirectly comparing UNN to a premier university of Africa
premier university of which Africa ..Ui is no match of UNN ..UNN have broken mode records than UI.. The premier university of Nigeria is UNN that's why it's called university of Nigeria Nsukka not UI.. It was in UNN teaching hospital (UNTH ) where they carried out the first open heart surgery in sub Saharan Africa
Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by Ritchiee: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
Jonathan39:
Your reasoning is retrogressive while that of an Igbo man is progressive. We are turning you to tenants in your own land, do you know why? An average Yoruba is lazy to work, that's why you guys are littered all over lagos as agberos. I am buying your father's compound soon grin grin that's if he has one

Igbos are the poorest people in the South.Keep deceiving yourselves while Yorubas continue to use your people as labourers on Yorubas lands
Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by ImaIma1(f): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
telegramguy:
Mods!!!!! Move this to the front page please.

I'm Forever proud to be a product of the school.

UI only awards degree when one has been certified upright both in character and in learning, Uites won't defend criminals

I'm a proud alumnus. Kudos to them

1 Like

Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by arinzos(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ritchiee:

Igbos are the poorest people in the South.Keep deceiving yourselves while Yorubas continue to use your people as labourers on Yorubas lands
Yen yen yen
Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by Oladayo12(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ideke9000:
premier university of which Africa ..Ui is no match of UNN ..UNN have broken mode records than UI.. The premier university of Nigeria is UNN that's why it's called university of Nigeria Nsukka not UI.. It was in UNN teaching hospital (UNTH ) where they carried out the first open heart surgery in sub Saharan Africa
Lol, i would be so foolish enough if i futher wrestle words with you concerning this stuff. Besides, you are a non nigerian man so there's no need 4 that. but if you chose to proceed futher then i will implore you to refer any of your lecturer in unn to this particular discussion. Bikonu those lecturers must be nigerians o, not a biafran man/woman, until then please stay clear outta my mention no be your type abeg.
Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by Jonathan39: 12:59am On Jul 06, 2020
grin grin we won't relent until we turn the whole yorubas to tenants in brown roof Republic, as for your gutter and ewedu statistics, anything to massage your foolishness has nothing to do with me
Ritchiee:

Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by mannyiyke: 1:35am On Jul 06, 2020
Rotentik19:
Dem don land. Set awon eleribu. Full of hate & jealousy. They will always jump on any good thread to derail it. Whether it is by the individuals' efforts or the School's, this is a laudable feat.
You're the one that's full of hate and jealousy. I just pointed out the facts to you. Onye nzuzu. It's a laudable feat, but it's their individual efforts that gave them first class. There's underfunding of education in Nigeria, and universities in the South West are not immune to underfunding and lack of adequate infrastructures.
Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by Ideke9000: 1:39am On Jul 06, 2020
Oladayo12:
Lol, i would be so foolish enough if i futher wrestle words with you concerning this stuff. Besides, you are a non nigerian man so there's no need 4 that. but if you chose to proceed futher then i will implore you to refer any of your lecturer in unn to this particular discussion. Bikonu those lecturers must be nigerians o, not a biafran man/woman, until then please stay clear outta my mention no be your type abeg.
You are dunce.. You have nothing in your brain.. People like you should not allowed to use internet enabled gadgets.. Infact, your right to use the internet should be withdrawn from you hence forth until you can be reason properly..
Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by Ritchiee: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2020
Jonathan39:
grin grin we won't relent until we turn the whole yorubas to tenants in brown roof Republic, as for your gutter and ewedu statistics, anything to massage your foolishness has nothing to do with me

Use your flat head,zombie.Igbos are the poorest people in the South and the rich Yoruba people are using Igbos as labourers on Yoruba lands in other to develop them rapidly.
Go back home to develop Igboland which is gradually becoming a desert and massive IDP camp.
Yorubas are the richest Nigerians home and abroad.Praises to the Most High.

Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by Jonathan39: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2020
Your ewedu news paper can't help you even, the Igbos in Lagos Island, trade fair, Alaba international, ladipu, Computer Village are labourers right? Your foolishness has no bound. As for wealth? Yorubas are no match to Igbos. Your level of Education might be poor but try Googling Nigerian per capital income by region, you will know Your as are no match to Igbos. We turn you roubas to labourers and truck pushers in your own land and we are not stopping anytime soon
Ritchiee:

Use your flat head,zombie.Igbos are the poorest people in the South and the rich Yoruba people are using Igbos as labourers on Yoruba lands in other to develop them rapidly.
Go back home to develop Igboland which is gradually becoming a desert and massive IDP camp.
Yorubas are the richest Nigerians home and abroad.Praises to the Most High.
Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by Ritchiee: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2020
Jonathan39:
Your ewedu news paper can't help you even, the Igbos in Lagos Island, trade fair, Alaba international, ladipu, Computer Village are labourers right? Your foolishness has no bound. As for wealth? Yorubas are no match to Igbos. Your level of Education might be poor but try Googling Nigerian per capital income by region, you will know Your as are no match to Igbos. We turn you roubas to labourers and truck pushers in your own land and we are not stopping anytime soon

Olodo,are you saying that World bank,UNDP and NBS and even your elders are lying that Igbos are the poorest people in the South.
You have the highest number of IDPs,beggars, immigrants etc in the South.
You are even comparing Igbos with Yorubas that are the richest Nigeeians home and abroad.
This is what you asked for...

Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by Jonathan39: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2020
Yorubas are the poorest in the south after NE except you don't know how to interpret data. The same poverty that made your father's to sell their properties to Igbos and same thing is still having. Poverty is a disease and it is killing the Yorubas very fast grin grin
Ritchiee:

Olodo,are you saying that World bank,UNDP and NBS and even your elders are lying that Igbos are the poorest people in the South.
You have the highest number of IDPs,beggars, immigrants etc in the South.
You are even comparing Igbos with Yorubas that are the richest Nigeeians home and abroad.
This is what you asked for...
Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by Ritchiee: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2020
Jonathan39:
Yorubas are the poorest in the south after NE except you don't know how to interpret data. The same poverty that made your father's to sell their properties to Igbos and same thing is still having. Poverty is a disease and it is killing the Yorubas very fast grin grin

Only a gala seller who sleeps under the stairs like you will argue with his elders.
Coupled with the greatness and riches of the Yorubas,we have numerous notable billionaires that a woman amongst them,Alakija will buy up all the fake billionaires you have in Igboland.
Look at this array of billionaires with known and successful businesses at home and abroad.

You do not have half of this number.You are astonished because you are a hawker of gala. grin

Seriki Williams Abass
Dapo Abiodun
Doyin Abiola
Moshood Abiola
Samson Abioye
Iyinoluwa Aboyeji
Segun Abraham
Michael Ade-Ojo
Segun Adebutu
Silas Adekunle
Adedeji Adeleke
Mike Adenuga
Kunle Adewale
Segun "Aeroland" Adewale
Taiwo Afolabi
Salami Agbaje
Bode Akindele
Akinola Maja
Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan
Olatunji Ajisomo Alabi
Ralph Alabi
Demola Aladekomo
Adeyemo Alakija
Lanre Alfred
Kola Aluko
Ayo Animashaun
Chief E. O. Ashamu
Adekunle Ayeni
John Olatunde Ayeni
Tayo Ayeni
Olawale Ayilara
Wale Babalakin
Ade Bajomo
Mobolaji Bank Anthony
Alani Bankole
Richard Beale Blaize
Talabi Braithwaite
Bankole Cardoso
Folorunsho Coker
James Pinson Labulo Davies
T. A. Doherty
Fela Durotoye
Shafi Edu
Tunde Eso
Joseph Fadahunsi
Luti Fagbenle
Henry Fajemirokun
Samuel Fawehinmi
Antonio Deinde Fernandez
Tunde Folawiyo
Wahab Iyanda Folawiyo
Charles Joseph George
Keji Giwa
Jimoh Ibrahim
Oladipo Jadesimi
Tayo Amusan
Kase Lukman Lawal
Alaba Lawson
Olufemi Majekodunmi
John Obaro
Akinpelu Obisesan
Jacob Odulate
Akin Babalola Kamar Odunsi
Adeola Odutola
Chris Ogunbanjo
Adebayo Ogunlesi
Temitope Ogunsemo
Ayo Ogunsheye
Olufemi Oguntamu
Wole Oguntokun
Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi
Adekunle Ojora
Alex Oke
Molade Okoya-Thomas
Razaq Okoya
Habeeb Okunola
Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi
Duro Olowu
Femi Olubanwo
Olalekan Olude
Ade A. Olufeko
Otunba Fatai Olukoga
Jide Omokore
Lawrence Omole
Oluseun Onigbinde
Femi Otedola
Oba Otudeko
Tayo Oviosu
Gbenga Oyebode
Olateju Oyeleye
Samuel Herbert Pearse
Femi Pedro
Candido Da Rocha
John W. Rogers Jr.
Herzekiah Andrew Shanu
Mohammed Shitta Bey
Biodun Shobanjo
Ernest Shonekan
Yemisi Adedoyin Shyllon
Olalekan Sipasi
Omoyele Sowore
Taiwo Olowo
Temidayo Isaiah Oniosun
Olusola Teniola
Bosun Tijani
Adewale Tinubu
Tobi Kukoyi
Lanre Towry-Coker
Tune Day
Ade Tuyo
William Vivour
Akintola Williams
Harry Akande
Kola Abiola
etc.

Yoruba masses also dominate these businesses....

Industrial Companies.
Biggest importers and second exporters after oil.
Real Estates home and abroad.
Oil marketing
Petrol stations
Indigenous construction coys
Indigenous drug manufacturers.....a little over Igbos but Igbos have more petty pharmacies.
Seafood.
Plastics.
Iron and steel.
Woods and plywoods.
Block making.
Rubber shoes.
Eateries.
Poultry and feeds.
etc
Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by Jonathan39: 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
Only billionaire's from Nnewi in Anambra state are morethan the billionaire's in the whole south West. As for business grin grin even if you didn't attend the lowest cader of Education, you shouldn't compare your lazy cronies to Igbos. Even in your region, we are in charge of the economy. Use your brain old man
Ritchiee:

Only a gala seller who sleeps under the stairs like you will argue with his elders.
Coupled with the greatness and riches of the Yorubas,we have numerous notable billionaires that a woman amongst them,Alakija will buy up all the fake billionaires you have in Igboland.
Look at this array of billionaires with known and successful businesses at home and abroad.

You do not have half of this number.You are astonished because you are a hawker of gala. grin

Seriki Williams Abass
Dapo Abiodun
Doyin Abiola
Moshood Abiola
Samson Abioye
Iyinoluwa Aboyeji
Segun Abraham
Michael Ade-Ojo
Segun Adebutu
Silas Adekunle
Adedeji Adeleke
Mike Adenuga
Kunle Adewale
Segun "Aeroland" Adewale
Taiwo Afolabi
Salami Agbaje
Bode Akindele
Akinola Maja
Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan
Olatunji Ajisomo Alabi
Ralph Alabi
Demola Aladekomo
Adeyemo Alakija
Lanre Alfred
Kola Aluko
Ayo Animashaun
Chief E. O. Ashamu
Adekunle Ayeni
John Olatunde Ayeni
Tayo Ayeni
Olawale Ayilara
Wale Babalakin
Ade Bajomo
Mobolaji Bank Anthony
Alani Bankole
Richard Beale Blaize
Talabi Braithwaite
Bankole Cardoso
Folorunsho Coker
James Pinson Labulo Davies
T. A. Doherty
Fela Durotoye
Shafi Edu
Tunde Eso
Joseph Fadahunsi
Luti Fagbenle
Henry Fajemirokun
Samuel Fawehinmi
Antonio Deinde Fernandez
Tunde Folawiyo
Wahab Iyanda Folawiyo
Charles Joseph George
Keji Giwa
Jimoh Ibrahim
Oladipo Jadesimi
Tayo Amusan
Kase Lukman Lawal
Alaba Lawson
Olufemi Majekodunmi
John Obaro
Akinpelu Obisesan
Jacob Odulate
Akin Babalola Kamar Odunsi
Adeola Odutola
Chris Ogunbanjo
Adebayo Ogunlesi
Temitope Ogunsemo
Ayo Ogunsheye
Olufemi Oguntamu
Wole Oguntokun
Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi
Adekunle Ojora
Alex Oke
Molade Okoya-Thomas
Razaq Okoya
Habeeb Okunola
Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi
Duro Olowu
Femi Olubanwo
Olalekan Olude
Ade A. Olufeko
Otunba Fatai Olukoga
Jide Omokore
Lawrence Omole
Oluseun Onigbinde
Femi Otedola
Oba Otudeko
Tayo Oviosu
Gbenga Oyebode
Olateju Oyeleye
Samuel Herbert Pearse
Femi Pedro
Candido Da Rocha
John W. Rogers Jr.
Herzekiah Andrew Shanu
Mohammed Shitta Bey
Biodun Shobanjo
Ernest Shonekan
Yemisi Adedoyin Shyllon
Olalekan Sipasi
Omoyele Sowore
Taiwo Olowo
Temidayo Isaiah Oniosun
Olusola Teniola
Bosun Tijani
Adewale Tinubu
Tobi Kukoyi
Lanre Towry-Coker
Tune Day
Ade Tuyo
William Vivour
Akintola Williams
Harry Akande
Kola Abiola
etc.

Yoruba masses also dominate these businesses....

Industrial Companies.
Biggest importers and second exporters after oil.
Real Estates home and abroad.
Oil marketing
Petrol stations
Indigenous construction coys
Indigenous drug manufacturers.....a little over Igbos but Igbos have more petty pharmacies.
Seafood.
Plastics.
Iron and steel.
Woods and plywoods.
Block making.
Rubber shoes.
Eateries.
Poultry and feeds.
etc
Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by Ritchiee: 8:22am On Jul 07, 2020
Jonathan39:
Only billionaire's from Nnewi in Anambra state are morethan the billionaire's in the whole south West. As for business grin grin even if you didn't attend the lowest cader of Education, you shouldn't compare your lazy cronies to Igbos. Even in your region, we are in charge of the economy. Use your brain old man

lol
I posted 114 Yoruba billionaires that can be verified by a click by you but instead of responding intelligently,you reacted like a typical Igboman.

Down below are most of the names you have been peddling on the internet as your billionaires.I put Kanu to swell the number for you Igbos. grin
All of them can be verified and all are below only Alakija.Folorunsho Alakija will buy them all off.Add to those mentioned if you are not an old failure.

1. Arthur Eze
2. Cletus Ibeto
3. Uju Ifejika
4. Tony Elumelu
5. ABC Orjiako
6. Orji Uzor Kalu
7. Cosmas Maduka
8. Pascal Dozie
9. Tony Ezenna
10. Ifeanyi Ubah
11.KANU Nwakwo grin
12. Emeka Offor.
13. Jim Ovia.
14. Vincent Amaechi Obianodo.
15.Dr Godwin Maduka

If you can manage to write 20 billionaires,I will give you something grin.

1 Like

Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2020
ADMAF:

This is needless man. All fed. Unis are competitive. I never disputed that. My point is and has been that UI is the "MOST"competitive.
About performances in Law, UI is traditionally reknowned for Medicine and Surgery, science, social science and the arts (part. philosophy and Languages. Law is relatively new to the institution.UNN's law faculty began in 1960, UI's got full accreditation 24 years after.

The only university with full accreditation for law is UNILAG. please, take note.

2 Likes

Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by ADMAF(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

The only university with full accreditation for law is UNILAG. please, take note.
. Very, very true. I just confirmed it. You may as well stop beating about the bush and admit mine as well.
Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2020
ADMAF:
. Very, very true. I just confirmed it. You may as well stop beating about the bush and admit mine as well.

I agree with your point but I'm not the one you quoted. I just saw that line and decided to point it out.

2 Likes

Re: Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 by Jonathan39: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
The useless list you posted or which one? Not up to 14 person on the list are billionaires grin grin
Ritchiee:

lol
I posted 114 Yoruba billionaires that can be verified by a click by you but instead of responding intelligently,you reacted like a typical Igboman.

Down below are most of the names you have been peddling on the internet as your billionaires.I put Kanu to swell the number for you Igbos. grin
All of them can be verified and all are below only Alakija.Folorunsho Alakija will buy them all off.Add to those mentioned if you are not an old failure.

1. Arthur Eze
2. Cletus Ibeto
3. Uju Ifejika
4. Tony Elumelu
5. ABC Orjiako
6. Orji Uzor Kalu
7. Cosmas Maduka
8. Pascal Dozie
9. Tony Ezenna
10. Ifeanyi Ubah
11.KANU Nwakwo grin
12. Emeka Offor.
13. Jim Ovia.
14. Vincent Amaechi Obianodo.
15.Dr Godwin Maduka

If you can manage to write 20 billionaires,I will give you something grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU To Suspend Strike After Closed Door Meeting With FG / She Is 23 And Graduated With A Thirdclass Grade With Suicidal Attempts / University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Post Graduate Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.