Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Anyone In This Situation ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone In This Situation ?? (311 Views)

Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? / Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone In This Situation ?? by Lamba42(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hey Guys ,in the past few months I've heard really bad stories about how babes dey normally Sleep around for fun & lie to their 'boyfriends'/partner's so I've
decided to stay single make I no die of hypertension at my young age.Even yesterday just found out a babe I was getting to know for almost 6months now, is still in communication with her ex and might also have another G currently banging her.The matter tire me I decided it's better to just focus on myself, if I see nack I nack , if I no see nack I go dey my lane .Anyone in this Situation? What led you to make the decision?
Re: Anyone In This Situation ?? by solz007(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bro. Bro. Stay positive mehn a good girl might come your way, all girls ain't the same.
Re: Anyone In This Situation ?? by Dannieln1: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lamba42:
Hey Guys ,in the past few months I've heard really bad stories about how babes dey normally Sleep around for fun & lie to their 'boyfriends'/partner's so I've
decided to stay single make I no die of hypertension at my young age.Even yesterday just found out a babe I was getting to know for almost 6months now, is still in communication with her ex and might also have another G currently banging her.The matter tire me I decided it's better to just focus on myself, if I see nack I nack , if I no see nack I go dey my lane .Anyone in this Situation? What led you to make the decision?

Chase papers
I mean keep chasing this papers
Don't stop until those papers start attracting more papers.
My son listen to these words of wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Arrested For Drilling 6inches Nail On 10 Years Maid [watch Vid / Message To Ilegend / Eric & Tochi Second Set Of Bbnaija Housemate To Be Evicted, Funny Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.