Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,390 members, 7,781,120 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim (31390 Views)

Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) / Video Of Nneoma Okorocha's Estate In Owerri Goes Viral. Nigerians React / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by asatemple(f): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
Gburu gburu
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by Rhea(f): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
OEPHIUS:
…Condemns heinous act by guardians

The Enugu State government has promised to take adequate care of the wellbeing of the 10-year-old finale househelp, Miss Nneoma Nnadi, who was grievously injured and maltreated by her guardians, Mrs. Ifeoma Ozougwu and her husband, Mr. Jude Ozougwu. The state government also promised to offset her medical bills and ensure that she receives adequate medical attention.

It was reported that the woman and her husband, Mr. Ozougwu, who reside at Thinkers Corner, Enugu, and hail from Aku in Igbo-Etiti Local Government Area, inflicted various degrees of injuries on the little child, which prompted their arrest by the Enugu State Police Command, and rescue of the victim - who is now receiving treatment at the ESUT Teaching Hospital, Parklane, Enugu.

Consequently, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State directed his Commissioner for Gender Affairs and Social Development, Rt. Hon. Princess Peace Nnaji, to immediately visit the victim at the hospital to ensure that she receives proper medical attention.

Hon. Nnaji, who was accompanied by the Chief Medical Director of ESUT Teaching Hospital, Parklane, Enugu, Prof. Hycienth Onah, to see the abused child, empathized with the victim and her immediate family and promised them that the state government will not take the matter lightly.

She stressed that “we can never sweep it (matter) under the carpet”, pointing out that the dastardly act undermined the Child Rights Act “His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s administration spent millions of naira, time and energy to enact in the collaboration with UNICEF, to make sure that every child in Enugu State is protected, given education, healthcare and right to life, among others”.

According to her, “Enugu State government is not taking this lying low. The state government will take care of all the medical bills, facility and everything concerning this girl”.

Expressing shock at the ugly experience the traumatized little girl encountered in the hands of her guardians, Hon. Nnaji thanked the neighbours for bringing the cruel incident to public domain, describing them as “Good Samaritans”.

Responding, the mother of the victim, Mrs. Nnedinso Nnadi, expressed gratitude to Gov. Ugwuanyi for the state government’s concern and intervention, disclosing that it was a traumatic experience for the child and the entire family and asked God to reward all those who have played roles towards the rescue and treatment of their child.

In his remark, the Chief Medical Director of ESUT Teaching Hospital, Parklane, Enugu, Prof. Onah, explained that the victim is responding to treatment and being take care of adequately, adding that “her chances of full recovery are high”.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1198011323875764&id=100010007227700

This is a hospital? grin grin cheesy cheesy
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Nigerians too dey joke with everything
Can any of those officials hovering around here bring their own ward to the same hospital?

4 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Amen oooooooooooo
ursullalinda:
Very horrible sight to behold......I pray God restores this child to her normal self.......because she is already down psychologically with little or no self esteem......May she never lack help.

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by Coronavirus84: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
I remember when somebody beat my two years old daughter for tearing her just 100 naira note, I nearly turn down their house upside down that particular day not to talk of one stupid person beating my child to this length, she will live to give testimony on how she survive been killed
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by dalongjnr: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Well-done, but disappointed with lack of privacy on the side of the caregivers.
1. That girl is naked.
2. No bed cradle to lift bed lining from coming in contact with the wound. Haba,we can do better.

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by superability(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
starbuck:
Honestly, we women are terrible, extremely terrible cry cry...

We are devil incarnates..

Quote me, na so your hands go get stuck on your phone for the rest of your life..

Tueh

Abeg, u be lady or a guy... Cos I'm damn confused o...
This confession ba....
Lemme come and be going
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by AmazingELixir: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by Mozegee: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
If one is comfortable,what will make one to allow his or her child to live with a close relatives.i hate poverty,and I don't pray for my enemy to be poor.

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by superability(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Gforce2015:
Igbo and wickedness goes pari parsu

No make dem send wireless slap to u o
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by AmazingELixir: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by AmazingELixir: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by AmazingELixir: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
undecided undecided

Where is the picture of the couple that inflicted these on the little girl...I need to see how they curves their mouth to beg for leniency and also attributing their actions to the work of the ever guilty devil.
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
pocohantas:
There are many of such cases. They should place a bounty on their heads. Anyone that reports such cases of child labour should be given a stipend. If people won’t do it out of the goodness of their heart, they should do it for the monetary reward.
I agree with this 100% and I'm glad this is coming from a woman.

This househelp abuse and brutality must stop. sad
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by Coldie(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
If I was the Enugu governor the woman and her husband, I would put him in all these cells were once u enter them go beat u well first. They need it
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by Ezmans: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
OEPHIUS:
Maintenance team from Enugu State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure taking out time at night to beat the rains and maintain existing roads in Enugu metropolis and Nsukka urban.

Motorists are advised to exercise caution while driving especially at night.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!
A road rain I'll wash away, nigeria means fake, if you dought me Google it
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by AmazingELixir: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Imagine this small girl get mama

Nothing go make me send any of my pikin go do house help for another person house
No matter the condition...even if na garri we see. We go eat
Even if the food formation na 0,0,1
We go manage

In addition to the already surplus weeds wey full house.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by akigbemaru: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
ursullalinda:
Very horrible sight to behold......I pray God restores this child to her normal self.......because she is already down psychologically with little or no self esteem......May she never lack help.
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by SweetCunt97(f): 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hope they arrested the psycho
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by Mariangeles(f): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
It breaks my heart to pieces to see a child suffer in the hands of a beast in human form cry cry cry
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by DEROX: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
embarassed but how will you do this tpo your fellow human someones child i swear ipob are less humans
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by kingthreat(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
The woman that did this evil needs to be kept in a zoo with wild apes and left to survive. She shouldn't be with humans.
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by apache22b: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nwannem Imere ka ?

Yxxx:

Go and repair other roads like ehamufu road in isi uzo local government.

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by ajebuter(f): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Some igbo women are heartless with other people's kids.Listen carefully,if you're a nairalander woman punishing other people's children unjustly, may your karma be painful!.

Amen...

Amen..

Amen...

2 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by frozen70(f): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
Those couple should be turned upside down in a private room till that child is discharged then get them prosecuted
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by VirginFinder: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
These are the positives from Social media
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by apache22b: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
the young girl deserves even greater punishment for her Dishonesty, Disloyalty, Disobedience ,Disregard, Disrespect & anyother Dis. ..to her madam.

superability:

Abeg, u be lady or a guy... Cos I'm damn confused o...
This confession ba....
Lemme come and be going
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by superability(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
apache22b:
the young girl deserves even greater punishment for her Dishonesty, Disloyalty, Disobedience ,Disregard, Disrespect & anyother Dis. ..to her madam.

On a personal note, I believe that beating a child with such magnitude is totally uncalled for...

I know children can be very annoying with their delinquent tendencies, but that should not result to this act of wickedness.... There's a thin line between wickedness and discipline...

My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by Opeakins(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wicked woman
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by PureNigerian: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Dress up the little kid mehn
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by Fr33born(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
70% of women condemning that woman are like her. Many don't even know they are like that.
Re: Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim by mechanics(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) / I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi / Reno Omokri Explains ₦122m Refund By PDP NWC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.