Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba (19805 Views)

FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years / Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by gwafaeziokwu: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Good development. Seplat should do fast and deliver the Imo plant.

Igbo Amaka. We walk. No time. cool

3 Likes

Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Igbochief001:
ABA to the world

Sometimes I feel they just leave the roads bad to prevent some.people from seeing what's happening in ABA

Trust me alot is happening

It means that Abia governors are marginalising Aba. Na wa oo
Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by gwafaeziokwu: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin
Enyimba industrial city in my mind.

Aba is the future jare.

1 Like

Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by Forumobserver12(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
ekestic1976:
"They," i. e. the Jews will not see this now. Their hearts are so blackened by hate such that they'd yet complain even if Buhari gave all their cursed children Scholarships up to Ph.D level. Such ingrates who would not support President Muhammadu Buhari for the landmark construction of the Second Niger Bridge which is planned to connect them to the civilising world of Western Nigeria, but would hail the Bayelsa Drunkard who gave them empty and unfulfilled promises about the bridge. Such a clan of ungrateful Jews!

You and your entire lineage are cursed for making such hateful comment....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by Okwyjesus(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Goldencheese:
This is very good.

This is very very good.

Aba got potential that need to be encouraged.

3 Likes

Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by PureFace1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
northvietnam:

U need sense upgrade I swear ...

So southern Nigeria is now civilization abi..

Apart from that Slum and swimming pool called Lagos, what other state does the south west have to compete with south East..

Shey na your kinsmen day complain say Easterners done buy all the land for ladikpo...

Hungry people selling their ancestral land cuz of longer throat

Lol sifia pain

Look at this idiot competing with South East is an Insult to South West. The IGR of the whole East can't even match Ogun state alone, even Ondo state now produce more crude Oil than South East states.

The last time I checked it is you Nyamirin that are bragging about buying some audio Lands in Lagos while Yoruba still own all the Estates in Lagos.

What about you Nyamirin that are leaving your ancestral lands because of hunger ?

Hungry people trooping out of their ancestral lands because their Land is Barren and unproductive.

1 Like

Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by PureFace1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
northvietnam:

You people said we are land locked .... We proved you wrong

You said we don’t have Natural resources ... we also proved you wrong

You guys said we sell gala in Lagos , we come vex buy the whole of ladikpo...

Wey soon we go enter ogbomosho and buy your papa compound

Keep deceiving yourselves lol, you buy the whole of Ladipo but still yet you keep crying about Iya Loja.

Today you are still the Economic refugee of the south while you keep bragging about audio Lands. Feed yourself first before talking about buying land Osu

1 Like

Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by DEROX: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Aba Is Not Lagos
YES OF COURSE THEY ARE NOT MATES YOU COMPARE LAGOS AND ABUJA WHILE ABA AND BORNO CAN COMPETE.
Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by Ezmans: 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
Anambra1stS0npost=91377831:
Waiting for Nestoil and Seplat
If nigeria can make wise use of excess natural gas deposit in imo State citizens won't be complaining

1 Like

Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by PureFace1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
northvietnam:

I am a BIAFRAN buying your Amcentral lands in Lagos and you will only call on your frog eye to come to your rescue....

How can some one sell his Ancestral Home, where they buried your papa and mama, u just sell am use the money carry Ashy

Tufiakwa. ...... Abormination

How many properties do you have in your wretched life?

You bought all the lands in Lagos but still yet Yoruba own all the Real Estate in Lagos

Keep ranting about lands, Land that you may never have until you will die. Typical Osu Gala seller
Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by northvietnam(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
PureFace1:

You bought all the lands in Lagos but still yet Yoruba own all the Real Estate in Lagos

Keep ranting about lands, Land that you may never have until you will die. Typical Osu Gala seller

Bobonnukwu:
Wahala dey oooo, Igbos are not smiling at all, chei very soon all the ancestral homes of Yorubas will be taken over by Igbos grin cheesy grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjgchZExv2E

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by northvietnam(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
PureFace1:

Bobonnukwu:
Wahala dey oooo, Igbos are not smiling at all, chei very soon all the ancestral homes of Yorubas will be taken over by Igbos grin cheesy grin grin

Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by northvietnam(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
PureFace1:

Keep deceiving yourselves lol, you buy the whole of Ladipo but still yet you keep crying about Iya Loja.

Today you are still the Economic refugee of the south while you keep bragging about audio Lands. Feed yourself first before talking about buying land Osu

Bobonnukwu:

Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by northvietnam(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
PureFace1:

Lol sifia pain

Look at this idiot competing with South East is an Insult to South West. The IGR of the whole East can't even match Ogun state alone, even Ondo state now produce more crude Oil than South East states.

The last time I checked it is you Nyamirin that are bragging about buying some audio Lands in Lagos while Yoruba still own all the Estates in Lagos.

What about you Nyamirin that are leaving your ancestral lands because of hunger ?

Hungry people trooping out of their ancestral lands because their Land is Barren and unproductive.

Bobonnukwu:

1 Like

Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by Taciturn1: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
winterfell007:
I was the first guy who broke the news here in nairaland. Wonder why it never made front page??
Who do you know that knows someone? wink

1 Like

Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by PureFace1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
northvietnam:

You said you have bought all the Lands in Lagos state but how come there is no Igbo that own a real Estate in Lagos? All the estates in Lagos still belong to Yoruba.

Even if some few Igbo own properties in Lagos does that mean Oyo state will no longer be bigger than the whole South East or Igbo will no longer kill themselves over Lands in Anambra ? Keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by PureFace1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
northvietnam:

So where was it mentioned that you were the one that bought the land?
Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by ekestic1976(f): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
omimigaius:
[q[i][/i]uote author=ekestic1976 post=91378675]"They," i. e. the Jews will not see this now. Their hearts are so blackened by hate such that they'd yet complain even if Buhari gave all their cursed children Scholarships up to Ph.D level. Such ingrates who would not support President Muhammadu Buhari for the landmark construction of the Second Niger Bridge which is planned to connect them to the civilising world of Western Nigeria, but would hail the Bayelsa Drunkard who gave them empty and unfulfilled promises about the bridge. Such a clan of ungrateful Jews!

For bringing hate speech and tribal sentiments to this topic, I will not pick on your tribe or your geo-political zone. The only thing I must tell you is, the rate at which you exhibit hatred to the people of southeast, that is the rate at which the hatred will consume you. For the curses; You, your present generations and the generations unborn are cursed and will remain cursed.
You are a virus, worst than the covid-19 and Ebola mixed together.
Do the southeast people not have the constitutional rights to support any candidate of their choice in general elections?

Easy now, Leader. Cause causeless shall not come! Person no fit play with you again ni. God forbid that I should be an enemy of the Igbo and Igboland! That's just a way of letting off steam! No harm meant, please. We're all of the oppressed of Nigeria. No hard feelings o.
Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by ekestic1976(f): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
Forumobserver12:

You and your entire lineage are cursed for making such hateful comment....

Easy now, Leader. Cause causeless shall not come! Person no fit play with you again ni. God forbid that I should be an enemy of the Igbo and Igboland! That's just a way of letting off steam! No harm meant, please. We're all of the oppressed of Nigeria. No hard feelings o.
Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by Scout60(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
ekestic1976:
"They," i. e. the Jews will not see this now. Their hearts are so blackened by hate such that they'd yet complain even if Buhari gave all their cursed children Scholarships up to Ph.D level. Such ingrates who would not support President Muhammadu Buhari for the landmark construction of the Second Niger Bridge which is planned to connect them to the civilising world of Western Nigeria, but would hail the Bayelsa Drunkard who gave them empty and unfulfilled promises about the bridge. Such a clan of ungrateful Jews!

you forgot to add...
the bridge connect south west to oil power house akwa ibom, bayelsa, portharcourt etc
Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
post=91377831:
Waiting for Nestoil and Seplat

I know of the SEPLAT project in Imo. Does NESTOIL have a gas project some where in the South-East as well?
Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by lagdmark(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
ndukwechinasa:
I am still wondering if this is true. No be Aba i dy…
some people dey for river still soap enter their eyes, check yourself something is wrong with you bro.
Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by Kissiemu(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
sonnie10:
Power generation is next then, distribution. Berth Nnaji had a very good intention when he initiated this project during GEJ time.
As usual, politics and marginalization took the shine out of it.
Let’s see how far this one would go.
PDP bad no be small
Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by visionex: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
ekestic1976:

So you're not a Jew! How come your saviour and Messiah Cownu dresses like rabbi? You people have problems with the truth!
Nnamdi is a freedom fighter,dont compare him with tinubu he is not claiming to be a fake nationalist of a failed contraption
Nnamdi has the right to be a member of any religion or religious movement he is a leader of a school of thought of a fraction of the IBO nation we have those who believe his style of achieving the common project of Biafra ,there are still others
Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by earnit1: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
oh
Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by IpobOsuIgbo: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Aba Is Not Lagos
Please, why are OSUs always Obsessed with Lagos and Tinubu?
Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by SmartPolician: 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
northvietnam:

You people said we are land locked .... We proved you wrong

You said we don’t have Natural resources ... we also proved you wrong

You guys said we sell gala in Lagos , we come vex buy the whole of ladikpo...

Wey soon we go enter ogbomosho and buy your papa compound

It's LADIPO
Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by CHIDOHSKI: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
Good one from the mother land
Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by morris477(m): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
Until we see not audio
Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by Anambra1stS0n: 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

I know of the SEPLAT project in Imo. Does NESTOIL have a gas project some where in the South-East as well?
Okija Anambra
Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by gare2510(m): 1:09am On Jul 05, 2020
Good move by shell, always advocated for some structure and infrastructure for the markets in the east, I believe it's a revenue goldmine
Re: Shell’s 20km Gas Pipeline Connects Industrial Zones In Aba by fieldinsight: 1:18am On Jul 05, 2020
Ivyhairline 
Fcmb 

Whoever owns that account scammed me. Ladies beware. I am still waiting for my wig since March

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judgement Sacking Me Not Majority Decision, Adeleke Tells Appeal Court / Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary / Breaking News-nassarawa Inpeachment:3 People Killed In Violent Protest In Lafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.