Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi (5040 Views)

Today With Jesus Devotional 2022 By Nkem Ndubuisi / Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Tuesday, 6 October 2020

OUR FOCUS: Transmitting the Power inside through Praise

OUR TEXT: "³ But You are holy, O You who are enthroned in [the holy place where] the praises of Israel [are offered]." (AMP Ps 22:3)

Our Manifestation as sons(see Rom. 8:19) is according to the power that's at work in us(see Eph. 3:20b). Power that's not transmitted were its needed will not benefit anyone. God is enthroned/inhabit were his praise is offered. Where ever God dwells or inhabit becomes the Holy place(Heaven) and sickness, pain, affliction is not permitted there.. "¹⁷ Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty [emancipation from bondage, true freedom]." (AMP 2Cor 3:17)

God did wonders through praise for the children of Israel and He can do it for you. If you can focus on him instead of the challenges and praise him whole heartedly. "²² And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten." (KJV+ 2Chr 20:22)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, Praise is a transmitter of Power. God has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in our spirit, God is dwelling in our spirit and through praise we can transmit His Presence/Blessings into our body and surroundings. Beloved, Praise God like never before today and make it a routine and see if your life will ever remain the same again. It's the doer of the Word that's blessed by the word. Do this word and God will lavishly surround you with His presence and blessings. Let us pray

PRAYER
My Father My God, thank you for being a wonderful father and God to me. You and good, faithful and precious to me. My praise and adoration will be to you only in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
Praise the Lord, God is good to me. I'm the blessed of the Lord. I'm the favoured of the Lord. I'm completely forgiven in Christ Jesus because of His great love for me. I'm not moved by what I see, I'm moved by His Love declared in His Word (my sure prophecy). Praise God, I'm Holy, Fruitful, Healthy, Wealthy and Strong in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#PowerCentre
#PositiveChanges
#PastorLawr

https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofGod
Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Wednesday, 7 October 2020

OUR FOCUS: Activating God's Power through Prayer

OUR TEXT: "Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him." (KJV+ Acts 12:5)

The intensity of our persistence in Prayer proofs our dependency on God. Prayer is not only a way of communication but a way to have an intimate relationship with God. It's God's desire to spend time with humans. Prayer is one of the ways this can be achieved. "And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?"(KJV+ Gen 3:9)

Prayer is not one sided communication with God, prayer involved listening to God because The Almighty wants to talk to you. Through our fellowship with God our Father, we can be so intimate that we freely express our fears/needs/wants/heart desires with Him just like Abraham and He will tell us his plans and instruct/guide us on the way to go. Abraham was so intimate with God through Prayer that.... "..the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;"(KJV+ Gen 18:17)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, Dominion has been given to man to rule the Earth(See Ps. 115:16), we have Authority in Christ Jesus but without God we can do nothing(see John 15:5), God sees our drawing close to Him through Prayer as humility(see 2Chr 7:14) and remember that God gives Grace to the humble(See Jam 4:6). Peter would have been killed like James if the church didn't pray for him Ceaselessly(see Act 12:1-3) . Take the ministry of Prayer seriously. Let us pray

PRAYER
Father Lord thank you for your love and kindness toward me. O Lord forgive my ignorance and help me to pray Ceaselessly for positive change in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
God loves me and desires to fellowship with me through Prayer. I spend quality time with God daily. I'm instructed, guided and inspired by God daily. In Him I live, move and have my being. I and my family are healthy, wealthy, Fortified and Fruitful in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#PowerCentre
#PositiveChanges
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:15am On Oct 08, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Thursday, 8 October 2020

OUR FOCUS: Activating God's Power through Meditation & Obedience

OUR TEXT: "⁸ This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success."
(NKJV Jos 1:8 )

Obedience is far better than sacrifice. The reason for Word Meditation is to unconsciously obey/do all that is written. Knowledge that is soon forgotten and not practiced is useless to the carrier. It's through meditation we concretise knowledge. " I will meditate on Your precepts, And contemplate Your ways. I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word."(NKJV Ps 119:15-16)

Your mouth is not only for eating but for charting the course of your life. What you think in your mind and say with your mouth is as real as the phone you are holding now or the computer you are reading this from. The reality of every Word received is dependent on your speaking the word, meditating and delighting yourself in that Word by doing it. "¹⁷ If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them."(NKJV Joh 13:17)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, it's The Word you kept inside that provides immediate answers When confronted with challenges/doubt and to walk in liberty daily, seeking the Lord's precepts(instructions) is very important. " So shall I have an answer for him who reproaches me, For I trust in Your word. ... So shall I keep Your law continually, Forever and ever.And I will walk at liberty, For I seek Your precepts."(NKJV Ps 119:42,44-45) Beloved, your daily Word(Bible) meditation and obedience to God's instructions is very important for a Prosperous walk with God. You are blessed in Jesus Name. Let us pray

PRAYER
Father Lord, Thank you for your Word that set the captives free. I receive Abundance of Grace to Meditate and do The Word in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I'm Born of the Word of God. I meditate and do The word daily. I'm Abundantly Blessed in my going out and Gloriously Blessed in my coming in. I'm like a tree planted by the river side. My investment or Health doesn't wither and All I do prospers. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#PowerCentre
#PositiveChanges
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:59am On Oct 09, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Friday, 9 October 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Change by doing

OUR TEXT: "²² But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves." (NKJV Jas 1:22)
"¹⁰ But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me." (KJV+ 1Cor 15:10)

What we don't confront may never change. What we tolerate remains. It's changed people that changes their world. Apostle Paul was made by the Grace of God but He laboured more abundantly(see 1Cor 15:10), Don't die wishing start the work now. God is not a respecter of persons, every positive change in Life and Destiny comes with a price. "¹² And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force." (NKJV Mt 11:12)

Revelation of the Word that is not put to work will not be profitable to the hearer. We are blessed by doing the work while believing not by wishing or sleeping while believing. "²⁵ But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does." (NKJV Jas 1:25)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, change comes by doing the work required for change and every prize has a price. Let's go beyond acting and start doing the required work. The best of you is what is demanded of you and it's possible if you can persevere. We can be the best, if we do the required work. "⁷ Make no mistake about it, God will never be mocked! For what you plant will always be the very thing you harvest." (TPT Gal 6:7). God bless you abundantly in Jesus Name. Let us pray!

PRAYER
My Father My Lord, thank you for your Word that gives life to the doers. Holy spirit Help me to do the work required for my transformation in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
God Always wins, I'm a child of God and I win in life and Destiny. I Receive abundance of Grace and the Gift of Righteousness to do the work required for my transformation. I reign in Holiness, in Health, in Prosperity and in Fruitfulness through Christ Jesus. I'm more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#PowerCentre
#PositiveChanges

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 12 October 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Maturing in Christ Jesus

OUR TEXT: "⁷ Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ." (NKJV Ga 4:7)

As a Believer in Christ Jesus, you are no longer a slave but an heir of God with entitlements. There is a big difference between
Washing yourself to be clean and not staining yourself because you are clean. The Christian Life is all about loving God and not staining yourself because you are already cleansed by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. This was what God said about you... "¹² For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more." (KJV+ Heb 8:12)(see Heb 10:16-17)

You might be thinking so if I sin it doesn't matter to God anymore? Yes! God sees you in Christ Jesus. but if you go on sinning WILLFULLY after understanding the Grace of God there is no longer sacrifice for that sin, the covering will be removed and you will be judged for it.(see Heb. 10:26) Beloved, Don't let your weakness separate you from the father. Run back to the Father's arm, report yourself and say "sorry daddy"(see 1 John 1:9). We grow by knowing who we are in Christ Jesus, we develop by believing and Receiving the knowledge of who we are in Christ Jesus and we mature by living like it on Earth.

Beloved of God, you are not a slave but an heir of God, God knows all about your weakness, shortcomings and shame before He cleansed you with Jesus's Blood. You are clean in God's eyes. Come boldly to the Father at the Throne of Grace.. so you can obtain mercy, find and Receive Abundance of Grace plus the Gift of Righteousness for your reigning over circumstances. (see Heb. 4:16, Heb 10:22). We will continue tomorrow if Jesus tarries. You are blessed in Christ Jesus. Let us Pray

If you want to accept Jesus's sacrifice for your sin... Please Contact us

PRAYER
My God and Daddy in Heaven, thank you for making me an heir in Christ Jesus. Holy spirit Help me to live my life to please The Father daily in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I'm not a slave but a child of God with an inheritance. My life is for His Glory. I live, move and have my being in Christ Jesus. God is not angry with me but very much in Love with me. I'm a child of His Love and I live like it. I'm Healed, Fruitful, Prosperous and Fortified in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah

#RoyalHouseofGod
#PowerCentre
#PositiveChanges

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Tuesday, 13 October 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Maturing in Christ Jesus (2)

OUR TEXT: "²⁶ For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus." (NKJV Ga 3:26)

Our faith in Christ Jesus made us all sons of God. In oriental tradition, sons have privileges/inheritance in a family that daughters don't have. So when the Bible says we are sons it meant both males, females, blacks, reds or whites has equal right/privileges as heirs of God through Faith in Christ Jesus. "²⁸ There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus." (NKJV Ga 3:28)

We all are saved by Jesus's blood for a purpose. Both males, females, slaves or free. Living out this purpose is the will of the Father. There is a goal for every child of God to fulfil and our pressing toward this goal determines our prize. "¹⁴ I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." (NKJV Php 3:14)

This was Apostle Paul's goal..."¹⁰ that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death," (NKJV Php 3:10). Beloved in Christ Jesus, what are you living for? Is it be healed, rich, marry, have children, buy cars, build houses/churches and gather people only? For some all they want is to be famous. How will the world remember you after 300 years from today? Let's stop chasing shadows and focus on the real things. Souls are perishing what are you doing about it? Some Christians are confused about Jesus what are you doing about it? Some even thinks there is no God what are you doing about it? Some people slept last night without food what are you doing about it? We are the God the people can see! How are you playing your role as a son of God?. May God have mercy on us all.

Change is possible if we can depend on the Holy Spirit to lead us through an inward witness and obey Him. You are blessed in Jesus Name. Let us pray

PRAYER
Father Thank you for making me a son. Holy Spirit empower and Help me to play the role of God's son effectively to those perishing in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I'm a son of God with Power, Dignity and Compassion like my Father in Heaven. As He is, so am I in this World. I wipe the tears of many. I'm seated together with Jesus, far above principalities and Powers. I rest on the finished work of Christ. I reign in Health, Purity, Integrity and Wealth. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#PowerCentre
#PositiveChanges

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:24am On Oct 14, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Wednesday, 14 October 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: The work is in Believing and Receiving

OUR TEXT: "¹⁷ For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)" (NKJV Ro 5:17)

In Christ Jesus, How to reign in life over circumstances is through Receiving Abundance of Grace and the Gift of Righteousness. We grow in grace through the knowledge of the forgiveness/mercy of God( See Heb. 8:11-12) and we manifest this abundance of Grace through Receiving/Accepting His Love. "¹⁶ Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." (NKJV Heb 4:16)

When we try to earn God's Righteousness by our works we establish our own Righteousness which is like a filthy rag in the sight of God( see Isa. 64:6) and we frustrate the finished work of Christ Jesus(See Gal. 2:21). Listen to me.. As a Believer, When God shows you how dirty you are, He is telling you to stop establishing your Righteousness. What we should Seek first is HIS Righteousness(See Matt 6:33) not our Righteousness and everything will be added to us. "³ For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God." (NKJV Ro 10:3)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, God is not angry with you. All your sins(past, present and future) has been punished on Jesus's body. If you can believe and receive this truth it will change all that concerns you. This truth will deliver the miracle you seek into your hands effortlessly. What hinders the power of God in Christ Jesus is when we try to earn it. Remember when you first gave your life to Christ Jesus. All those Miracles happened because you don't know how to earn them. Stop learning steps and start believing and Receiving.. God bless you abundantly. I love you, let us Pray!

PRAYER
My Loving Father in Heaven, I'm sorry for trying to earn your blessings that Jesus received for me. Holy Spirit Help me to truly believe in Jesus. Help me to Receive God's Grace, Favour and Blessings into my life in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
It's not about me anymore but about Jesus. I rest in his finished work. I'm the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. My past, present and future sins was punished on Jesus's body. In Christ Jesus, God is righteous and just not to punish me again for the sin Jesus was punished. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#PowerCentre
#PositiveChanges

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Thursday, 15 October 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Walking in the Newness of life

OUR TEXT: "⁴ Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life." (NKJV Ro 6:4)

When we believed the Gospel and accepted Jesus, The life of God was impacted into our Regenerated spirit. Walking in the Newness of life means to regulate one's life/conduct according to the new life we received in Christ Jesus (see 2Cor. 5:17). Christ was raised from the dead by the Glory of the father because He Believed the Father and committed His Spirit into the hands of the Father(see Luke 23:46).He rested on the promise of the Father to raise Him up and The father didn't fail/disappoint Him. In the same way we are to walk in the Newness of Life relying on the Father's Glory(Holy Spirit) .

Christ Jesus didn't raise Himself from the dead and our walk in the Newness of life should not be based on our strength or self effort but Faith in God and His Word. We should learn to rely on Him that said... "⁵ Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
⁶ So we may boldly say: “The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”" (NKJV Heb 13:5-6)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, no one can live the Christian life without the help of God, why are you trying to do the impossible? It's Our relying in Jesus completely that makes living the Christian life a reality. To walk in the Newness of life, you have to Abide in Christ Jesus. "⁵ “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing." (NKJV Joh 15:5) Jesus is our Strength, Righteousness, Wisdom Sanctification and Redemption(see 1 Cor. 1:30). Focus and rely on Jesus only for all round positive changes. God bless you abundantly. Let us Pray.

PRAYER
My Father My Lord, thank you for your love for me. Holy Spirit of God, Help me to walk in the newness of life focusing on Jesus for the Glory of God in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I'm Born of God. I'm a new creature in Christ Jesus. Jesus is my Wisdom, Righteousness, Sanctification, Redemption and Strength. In Christ Jesus, I live, move and have my being. I abide in Christ and His Word abides in me. My needs are met abundantly daily. I'm Complete in HIM. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#PowerCentre
#PositiveChanges

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:18am On Oct 16, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Friday, 16 October 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Serving in the Newness of Spirit.

OUR TEXT: "⁶ But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter." (NKJV Ro 7:6)

God is a Spirit and those that worship him must worship Him in Spirit and in truth(see John 4:24). The Bible says the Father is looking and searching for this kind of worship. There are ways people served God in the old Covenant that was acceptable then but now an insult to the Blood of Jesus. Our service to God should be in the newness of the Spirit(Grace) and not in the oldness of the letter(law, with condemnation)

Beloved you are delivered from the law and its condemnation. Refuse to be brought under its rule and dominion again. I believed and taught people before that the law was given through moses but Grace and truth came by Jesus(see John 1:17) but in my explanation of truth I take them back to the law. Until Holy Spirit started teaching me the undiluted truth of the Gospel. Beloved The law is Holy but does not make anyone Holy, The law is good but does not make people desire to do good (See Rom 7:7-13). In fact the law makes sin desirable because of our human nature. For example, What you tell a child not to do is what He/She will be tempted to do.

Beloved in Christ Jesus, you were called to liberty(Freedom) but don't use your freedom to serve the flesh instead use your liberty to serve one another in love(see Gal. 5:13). You were born into Christ's Grace to serve God in truth without Condemnation in His love (see Rom. 8:1). Beloved serve the Lord in His Grace(Spirit) without Condemnation(Law) and you will not fulfil the desires of the Flesh. it's not a work but a walk. There are wonderful provisions for your mistakes in Christ Jesus. It's a win win walk. You are truly blessed in Christ Jesus. What a Good News, you can be the best of you. Let us pray!

Please contact us if you want to accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.

PRAYER
My Loving Daddy in Heaven, Thank you for your provisions for my weakness in Christ Jesus. Holy Spirit Help me to be better daily in my walk as a Believer in Jesus Name.

OUR DECLARATION
I am Complete in Christ Jesus. I'm Completely forgiven and abundantly loved in Christ Jesus. I please the one that love me unconditionally daily. I submit unconditionally to His Lordship. I'm getting better in my walk with Him daily. I'm Healthy, wealthy, Fruitful, Lovely, Sanctified and Fortified in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#PowerCentre
#PositiveChanges

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 19 October 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: The Word(Change by the Word)

OUR TEXT: "²⁵ But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed." (KJV+ Jam 1:25)

Change comes to those doing the work necessary for the change they desire. Our standing in The Faith is what produces the result we desire. We don't get what we deserve, we get what we desired and worked for. Grace provided all the blessings in Christ Jesus. Through work of Faith we Received what was made available by Grace. "²⁶ For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also." (KJV+ Jam 2:26)

Our Text says.. "²⁵ But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does." (NKJV Jas 1:25). So there is work that should be done. Without our focus into the perfect law of liberty(The Word of God), Our work of Faith will not be known. If the work of Faith is not known, The work of the Flesh inspired by lust will be done and God's Power only responds to our work of Faith. "⁶ But without faith it is impossible to please him: (Heb 11:6a)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, there is no blessing attached to knowing only but in believing what one knows and doing what one believes. So if we believe right we will do right. The Word of God is all you need for change. Study and Practice The Word of God. The Word of God is more sure than any prophecy. The word of God is more sure than any Vision. Any open vision or clear prophecy that goes against The Word of God is false. (see 2Pet 1:19-20). We will continue tomorrow if Jesus tarries. Focus on the Word, do the Word and your positive changes will amaze you. You are Blessed in Christ Jesus. Let us Pray.

PRAYER
Father Lord Thank you for your Word that enlightens the eyes and make wise the simple. Holy spirit quicken The Word of God in my heart for positive changes in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I'm a child of God. His Word is my daily delight. I meditate on His Word day and Night. I'm like a tree planted by rivers of water. I bring forth good fruit every season and all I do prospers. I'm what The Word says I am and I have what The Word says I have. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus(The Word) Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesus
#PowerCentre
#PositiveChanges

https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesus

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Tuesday, 20 October 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: The Seed (Focus on The Word)

OUR TEXT: "¹¹ Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God." (KJV+ Luk 8:11)"¹⁴ The sower soweth the word." (KJV+ Mar 4:14)

Jesus said to understand other parables and the mysteries of The Kingdom of God, the parable of the sower is the key. (see Mark 4:13)
The Word of God has the ability to do what it talks about. The Word of God is a seed designed to be sown in our heart. Our focus on the Word without wavering in our actions/thoughts/words enhances the growth of the seed sown. The growth/maturity of the seed sown is dependent on the safety of the seed and the fertility of the Soil(Heart/Soul). The care of this World, deceitfulness of Riches and lusts choke the seed(The Word)(See Mark 4:19).

When Jesus said the violent take it by force, He was referring to the seed of the Word. Every true revelation received from the Word of God is contended by the devil on individual basis through challenges. The attack on your health is based on the revelation of Divine healing you received and believed(See Mark 4:16-17). So taking your health by force using your Faith, holding on The Word of God no matter what you feel is the violence the kingdom of God lacks from the days of John the Baptist( See Mat. 11:12). The violent takes His/Her Deliverance, Healing, Fruitfulness, Success etc by Force according to Jesus.

Beloved of God, change by the Word is achieved by focusing on the Word and acting accordingly. You can not be believing God for your healing by holding a word from His Word and lying on your bed all day. Get up and act your faith. Healthy people don't lie down on their bed all day. If you focus on how you feel, you will fail/die but if you focus on The Word of God and act your faith you will win/live. This is the mystery of the Kingdom of God. Understanding this and putting it to work will make you rule over circumstances and your positive changes will appear to all. You are blessed in Jesus Name. Let us pray!

PRAYER
Father Lord thank you for you have given me all things that pertains to life and Godliness. Holy Spirit inspire, teach and empower me to possess my possessions in Christ Jesus

DECLARATION
I Focus on the Word for the change I desire. I'm more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus. I'm Born of God for an upward and forward life only. By His Grace and Mercy; I live a Holy life in Divine Health with Prosperity. I'm Divinely Fortified in Christ Jesus for a life of Success. My today is blessed and my future is full of His Glory for Christ in me, is the Hope of Glory. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesus
#PowerCentre
#PositiveChanges

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:43am On Oct 21, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Wednesday, 21 October 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Be transformed in Him

OUR TEXT: "² And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." (KJV+ Rom 12:2)

Transformation comes by the renewing of the Mind. When the mind is renewed, then we can prove His Word for ourselves by manifesting physically God's good, acceptable and perfect will for us in our Health, Family, Finance and Ministry. The Word of God is a gift from God for The renewal of our mind. The Word of God you read is God speaking to you. Without doing what the Word says when we call ourselves children of God, is robbery against ourselves. "²² But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves." (KJV+ Jam 1:22)

How much our mind is renewed by the Word of God enhances our ability to Manifest as sons. No immoral child of God will inherit/manifest the Kingship and Royal Power of God on Earth which is interpreted as the Kingdom of God. "⁹ Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality,
¹⁰ or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people — none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God." (NLT 1Cor 6:9-10)

Beloved of God, the proof of a renewed mind is putting on the new man that is created in Righteousness and True Holiness.(see Eph. 4:23-25)This guarantees The Physical Manifestation of our Glorious inheritance as sons of God over Physical and Spiritual Circumstances. The Word of God has the ability to transform you. Be serious with the Word of God, do what it says if you desire to rule as heir of God over circumstances in this life. The Choice is yours. Allow God's Word to Transform You. You can be better daily. You are blessed in Jesus Name. Let us Pray.

PRAYER
Father Lord Thank you, for your mercy has made my great. Holy Spirit of God, Help me to put on my new nature and empower me to live daily in it in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
God is my Father and I represent HIM well on Earth in Health, Holiness, Fruitfulness and Prosperity. I don't think like the carnal people of this world and what affect them is not permitted to happen to me. My Mind is renewed for Excellence and Prosperity in all I do. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Christ in me, The Hope of Glory. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesus
#PowerCentre
#PositiveChanges

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Thursday, 22 October 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Working The Word

OUR TEXT: "¹⁷ They have no root in themselves, but are short-lived. When oppression or persecution arises because of the word, immediately they stumble." (WEB+ Mar 4:17)

The word of God received is not for enlightenment only but for Empowerment...." For the Kingdom of God is not in word, but in power." (WEB+ 1Cor 4:20) Every true revelation received is challenged by the devil through trials, opposition, oppression, temptations and persecution. Refuse to stumble, Hold unto the Word and you will win. Never forget!

The blessings attached to the Word of God is for the doers of the Word and not hearer only. The Word you hear and act on is The Word that profits you. To Manifest Royalty in Christ Jesus on Earth is not about what you know only but the principles in The Word of God you know and continuously practice/do. "²² But be doers of the word, and not only hearers, deluding your own selves." (WEB+ Jam 1:22)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, The Word is for working. If you don't work the word it might not work for you. Working the word is believing confessing and doing what the word says in all circumstances..... "For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man looking at his natural face in a mirror;  for he sees himself, and goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was." (WEB+ Jam 1:23-24) You are blessed, Prosperous, Highly Favour and completely forgiven in Christ Jesus. You are the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. The seed of God is in you. Say it, believe it and Live like it, that is the work. God bless you. Let us pray.

PRAYER
My Father My God, thank you for your Eternal Love, mercy and forgiveness in Christ Jesus. I destroy every resistance against the Manifestation of Christ's Royalty and Glory in my life and family in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I Born of God. I'm working The Word and The Word is working for me. I'm an heir of God in Christ Jesus. I'm a partaker of His Divine Nature. As He is so I am in the World. I express freely God's Grace, Mercy Glory, Honour, Favour in my Health, Family and Business. God is my Shepherd and I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesus
#PowerCentre
#PositiveChanges

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:16am On Oct 23, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Friday, 23 October 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Living by The Word

OUR TEXT: "⁹ In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him." (KJV+ 1Jn 4:9)

The love of God for us is beyond our imaginations. The reason the devil is interested in humans is because we are God's Favourite creatures. God sincerely love the human race. The Most High God is a Holy God, He Hate sin but love sinners. "⁸ But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (NKJV Ro 5:8 )

To know the father, you have to know Jesus. To know the father's will you have to observe Jesus. "⁹ Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?" (NKJV Joh 14:9) Jesus is the express image of the Father. In Him dwell all the fullness of Godhead(see Col 2:9). No man has seen God's true Nature(see John 1:18 ). But God revealed His true self and nature in Christ Jesus.

Beloved in Christ Jesus... " you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power." (NKJV Col 2:10). Jesus is The Word made flesh(See John 1:14). Studying and Confessing his Word is eating His Body which is a symbol of the Holy Communion we take. Without Eating His Word(Body) we don't have Life/Health (see John 6:53, Prov. 4:20-22). Understanding His Word is digesting His Body, which brings both Physical and Spiritual Positive Changes. Eat the Word daily and take the communion as often as possible.(see John 6:57). God bless you and do have a wonderful weekend feasting on the Word of God. Let us Pray.

PRAYER
My Father, thank you for your love for me. Holy Spirit inspire me to feed daily on The Word of God for an all round positive changes in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I Born of the Word. The Word of God is food and Medicine to me. I'm Spiritually and Physically nourished by The Word. My study, confession and meditation of The Word of God produces Bountiful Harvest in my Health, Finances, Family and Relationships. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesus
#PowerCentre
#PositiveChanges

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:04am On Oct 26, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 26 October 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Mind what you think

OUR TEXT: "¹⁹ Listen, my son, and be wise, and set your heart on the right path:" (NIV Prov 23:19)

We are spirits we have a soul and live in a body. An unguided soul is like a city without basic security. Thought are like beings seeking entry into our soul, accepted thoughts are given access and are planted in our soul. So this thoughts grow and produce exactly what they are, in Abundance. So... "Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it." (NIV Prov 4:23)

It's our responsibility to set our heart on the right path. Knowing the truth is not enough but practicing the truth. Self-control starts from guiding our thoughts on the right path. Without minding what we think, we will have little control over what we do. "²⁸ Like a city whose walls are broken through is a person who lacks self-control." (NIV Prov 25:28)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, see every thoughts as suggestions and do well to mind what you Think. We become our accepted thoughts. Let your thoughts and decisions be guided by God's Word with a sincere conscience in Love. When thought of hatred, envy, poverty, sickness, disease etc invade your consciousness, Replace them immediately with the exact opposite in the positive. You are a success and blessed in Christ Jesus. Let us pray!

PRAYER
Father Lord, Thank you for your love for me and my family. Every hold of evil thoughts in my consciousness is broken and destroyed now in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I'm Born of God. The greater one lives in me. I'm thinking the right thoughts and doing excellent things. What affect others negatively will not have access to me. What destroy others will work for my Edification and Lifting. In Christ Jesus, I am a Success, Fortified, Prosperous and Healthy. God is so good to me and my family. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesus
#PowerCentre
#PositiveChanges

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 5:53am On Oct 27, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Tuesday , 27 October 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Mind what you do

OUR TEXT: "²⁰ Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." (KJV+ Mat 7:20)

Our Actions proofs our believe. What we do daily reflects our convictions. Our sincere love for God and Humanity determines our choices in life. Our beliefs doesn't define us but our character does. Listen to Jesus.. " Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’" (NKJV Mt 7:22-23)

Grace gives us ability to live a Holy, Healthy and Prosperous Life in Christ Jesus(see Rom. 6:12-14, John 1:16). Grace is not a licence to sin or lawlessness. In fact if you are comfortable in sin and without remorse, it means you have quench/silence The Holy Spirit because The Holy Spirit should teach you all things. The Bible says "²⁶ But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you." (NKJV Joh 14:26)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, please Listen carefully to this verse.. "⁷ Dear children, don’t let anyone deceive you about this: When people do what is right, it shows that they are righteous, even as Christ is righteous." (NLT 1Jn 3:7)(see 1Co 6:9-10). Mind what you do, you are the king's kid. You are Loved and Precious to God. He calls you His own. Our Heavenly Father expects the best from us. Let's Give Him our Best in Love. God bless you. Let us Pray.

PRAYER
My Father My Lord, thank you for your Word that changes life. I'm Transformed by The Word of God to do right and prosper in all things in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I'm the king's kid. I'm Born of God and have overcome the world by Faith. The life of God is imparted into my Spirit. This life diffuses to my Soul and Body for an upward and forward life only. I do right by His Grace and prospers by His Favour. God is my Source and I shall not want. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

Help us share to reach more people. God protect and prosper you abundantly in Jesus Name. #Amen

#RoyalHouseofJesus
#PowerCentre
#PositiveChanges

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:14am On Oct 29, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Thursday, 29 October 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Mind your Association

OUR TEXT: "²⁰ He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed." (KJV+ Prov 13:20)

Your Association determines your elevation. Your loyalty to Jesus, submission to God and resisting the devil guarantees your reigning over the devil and His agent on Earth. Who you obey and bow to determines what obey and bows to you. Who you follow determines what follows you. "¹ Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;" (NKJV Ps 1:1)

"¹⁷ Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted." (KJV+ Ps 107:17). Wolves in sheepskin distort The Message of Grace and Holiness to deceive the simple. The Message of Grace and Holiness is the greatest truth Misinterpreted. When you believe in Jesus, God is not imputing your sins to you anymore, He sees you in Christ Jesus but who you obey, his servant you will become. "¹⁶ Don’t you realize that you become the slave of whatever you choose to obey? You can be a slave to sin, which leads to death, or you can choose to obey God, which leads to righteous living." (NLT Rom 6:16)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, your association is very important, if you desire to fulfil your purpose on Earth. It's not too late to turn around and do what is right. Don't allow compliments to deceive you. Only evangelism should be the reason for associating with unbelievers. Don't seek counsel from them, for we operate by different set of rules. Don't befriend those that profess they are Believers when their life and act is contrary to their beliefs. Be wise/discerning as the serpent and gentle/harmless like the dove. You are blessed in Jesus Name. Let us pray.

PRAYER
Father Lord, Thank you for your Word. Holy Spirit Help me to choose my association in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I'm a Child of God. God's light shines in all that concerns me. Light and darkness has no connection. I'm in the light and no darkness is permitted in my life and Business. By the Grace and Mercy of God, I shine in His Health, His Prosperity and His Holiness. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the World. In Christ Jesus I win. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

N.B
If you are blessed by This Devotional, Please share to reach more people. God protect and prosper you abundantly in Jesus Name. #Amen

#RoyalHouseofJesus
#PowerCentre
#PositiveChanges

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:01am On Oct 30, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Friday, 30 October 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Mind what you see

OUR TEXT: "¹⁴ But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed." (KJV+ Jam 1:14)

What we see with our eyes, influences our dreams and visions. What the eye sees, is what the Mind interprets and stores. Our Focus positively influences our speed of accomplishments in life and Destiny. "²⁵ Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you." (NLT Prov 4:25)

Before Eve in Genesis was enticed to eat the forbidden fruit, the devil engaged her mind and she saw.. "⁶ And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat." (KJV+ Gen 3:6 ). Mind what you see.

Beloved of God, abstain from any thing that looks evil or appears like evil(see 1 Thes. 5:22 ). Your mind can be accessed through your eyes. Don't watch movies that is against your faith. Don't watch music's that promote/advertise drugs, violence and promiscuity. In Christ Jesus, You mind is very fertile, so whatever you plant through your actions/tolerance grows rapidly. Don't forget that.. "⁸ Those who live only to satisfy their own sinful nature will harvest decay and death from that sinful nature. But those who live to please the Spirit will harvest everlasting life from the Spirit." (NLT Gal 6:8 ). God bless you abundantly. Let us Pray!

PRAYER
My Father My God, thank you for your Love for me and my family. Holy spirit Help me to mind what I see so I can guide my heart for a successful life on Earth in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I'm Born of God. I'm the king's kid. In Christ Jesus, I'm Royalty. I fix my Eyes on what lies ahead of me revealed by The Word and not on distractions around me. I refuse to distracted by challenges. My experience don't define me, it's The Word of God that defines my realty. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

N.B
If you are blessed by This Devotional, Please share to reach more people. God protect and prosper you abundantly in Jesus Name. #Amen

#RoyalHouseofJesus
#PowerCentre
#PositiveChanges

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by orisa37: 7:18am On Oct 30, 2020
GOD'S WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT'S DONE IN HEAVEN--THE LORD'S PRAYER.

1 Like

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 2 November 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Your Expectation/Hope

OUR TEXT: "¹⁸ For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off." (KJV+ Prov 23:18)

It is shallow knowledge of God's ability and how to make it work that makes humans doubt God. God is not a man and Not subject to man's inability. God is not a human and Not subject to human inconsistencies.. "¹⁹ God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?" (NLT Num 23:19)

Knowledge is not enough but converting knowledge to Faith is what delivers. Knowledge can be converted to Faith through Prayer and Meditation.
Your imagination is the tool and your prayer is the force. It's impossible to think poor and be rich. When someone thinks barren, praying to God for Fruitfulness is a wasted effort. Our thoughts need to conform with our Prayers. "⁸ A double minded man is unstable in all his ways." (KJV+ Jam 1:8 )

Beloved in Christ Jesus, as you are praying for Abundance, think abundantly. As you are praying for Fruitfulness, think like a father/mother and see yourself surrounded by your Children. As you are praying for healing, think about good health and see yourself Healed and well.." You will be rewarded for this; your hope will not be disappointed." (NLT Prov 23:18 ) This is your month of Divine Speed and you shall fly on the wings of an Eagle this Month in Jesus Name. #Amen

PRAYER
My Father, My Good God, Thank you! By your Grace and Mercy I speak Divine Speed into all that concerns me this month in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION
God is good to me. God is my life and my Source. I see my good expectations come to pass with speed. Excellence is seen in all I do. I'm blessed and Favoured in Christ Jesus and I prosper in Health, Ministry, Business, Relationship etc. Anything I touch turns to Gold because of Jesus's Glory given by the Father lavishly. I am what God says I am and I have what The Bible says I have. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#DivineSpeedRH
#RoyalHouseofJesusGospelChurch
#Devotionals

1 Share

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:48am On Nov 03, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Tuesday, 3 November 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: The Blessed

OUR TEXT: "³ They are like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season. Their leaves never wither, and they prosper in all they do." (NLT Ps 1:3)

Life is Spiritual. Our actions and associations have spiritual implications and benefits.(see Ps 1:1-3) What provokes the Blessing is doing the will of the Father in Truth through sincere applications of the Principles of Blessings from The Word of God. What we meditate we consciously and unconsciously do.

It's Our responsibility to direct our heart in the way of truth according to the dictate of The Word of God because.... There is a way that seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death. The person who labors, labors for himself, For his hungry mouth drives him on." (NKJV Pr 16:25-26)

Our Text talks about the result of the individual that do not follow the advice of the ungodly/wicked, that do not stand around with sinners and do not join mockers to mock God. This individual meditates on the Word of God day and Night. The Bible declared that He/She is blessed and all He/She does prospers.. this is rest! Beloved in Christ Jesus, He/she that Labours, Labour's for Himself/Herself. "¹¹ Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience." (NKJV Heb 4:11). Study the Blessed of God, do what they do and you too will be blessed by God, for God is never partial(see Act 10:34-35). You are favoured in Jesus Name. Let us pray!

PRAYER
O Lord, give me the grace and ability to do the work necessary for my blessings in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I'm The blessed of the Lord. I meditate on the Word of God, Day and Night. I observe and do all that is written. My Life, Family, business, Career, Ministry etc is Prosperous and I have Good success. Whatever I'm involved with Prospers by the Power of the Holy Spirit! I'm Royalty and Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#DivineSpeedRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Wednesday, 4 November 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Do Not Judge

OUR TEXT: "Do not judge, or you too will be judged.For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." (NIV Mat 7:1-2)

#MESSAGE:
Our Focus on our calling, influences Our speed in life and Destiny. We all are created for a purpose and on a different mission on Earth. Focus on your calling and learn to ignore those with different Strategy/Mission because your Strategy/Mission might be different from theirs. The talent, ability or Privileges given to you by God will determine your strategy and what God expects from you. "To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag, each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey. … “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them." (NIV Mat 25:15,19)

The three servants in this parable(See Mat. 25:14-30) minded their business individually with different strategies and was rewarded individually(2 servants was praised and 1 was condemned).You didn't call anyone to Ministry or gave life to anyone why are your disturbed about their lifestyle and Message? Have you perfected all God layed in your heart to do? Why not focus on your calling and let The Master be the judge. (see NIV Rom. 2:1-3)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, you were redeemed for a purpose, You were Sanctified for a purpose, You were made righteous by the Blood of Jesus for a purpose, You were translated from the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of God Dear son(Jesus) for a purpose. Aspire to fulfil your purpose, encourage others but do not judge them because there is a lot we don't yet understand. Do not limit yourself by being a judge because by His Grace and Mercy we truly stand! God bless you abundantly! Let us pray

#PRAYER
Abba Father(Daddy) please forgive my ignorance, let your Grace and Mercy continuously lift and uphold me in life and Destiny in Jesus Name #Amen

#DECLARATION
God is the Judge, Jesus is my Master and Holy Spirit is my advocate. As JEHOVAH sent Him(Jesus) so He sent me. I'm producing outstanding results with Divine speed in life and Destiny by His Grace and Mercy through the Power of the Holy Spirit. By His Grace I stand. By His Mercy and unmerited Favour I win. In Christ Jesus, I manifest Royalty Vividly! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#DivineSpeedRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 9 November 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: You need His Mercy, Ask and Receive it

OUR TEXT: "¹⁶ So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most." (NLT Heb 4:16)

#MESSAGE
Our speed in life is determined by God's Mercy. Jesus our High priest understands our weaknesses. Jesus lived on this Earth as 100% God and 100% Human(like you). He understands the importance of good Health, Companionship, Children and having money on Earth. He understands the effort it takes to Pray, Fast and Live a Holy life. Jesus understands how difficult it is to succeed as human without Divine force"¹⁵ This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same testings we do, yet he did not sin." (NLT Heb 4:15)

Due to Jesus' experience on Earth He said..., “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." (NLT Mt 11:28). You can come to Jesus by asking for God's Mercy. Rest here means; allow Jesus to Help, Empower and show you how to do it better, faster with excellence. . Rest to Jesus doesn't mean idleness or Laziness because The Word says.. "²⁴ Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and become a slave." (NLT Prov 12:24) .

Beloved, God' Mercy is not only dependent on your ability but on His Mercy. " For God said to Moses, “I will show mercy to anyone I choose, and I will show compassion to anyone I choose.” So it is God who decides to show mercy. We can neither choose it nor work for it." (NLT Rom 9:15-16).you need God' Mercy to be at the right place at the right time. Always ask for God' Mercy "¹¹ I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time." (NLT Eccl 9:11)
God bless you abundantly! His Grace and Mercy shall speak for you in Jesus Name. #Amen Let us pray!

#PRAYER
Abba Father, Good God, Covenant Keeping Daddy! Show me Mercy, Have Mercy on Me and let Your Mercy speak for me daily in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION
God' Mercy is speaking for me. God' Mercy for me is renewed every Morning by Jesus' Blood speaking for me at the Mercy seat in Heaven. I come boldly to the Throne of My Gracious God, I ask and Receive His Mercy for speed in life and Destiny. Thank you Holy Spirit, Thank you Jesus! Thanks and Glory to The Most High God! Hallelujah!

#DivineSpeedRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:00am On Nov 10, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Tuesday, 10 November 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Receive His Grace for Speed, Run and acknowledge His Grace

OUR TEXT: "¹⁶ Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." (NKJV Heb 4:16)

#MESSAGE
Grace gives ability to do the impossible with Speed and Excellence. Our result is life is determine by the Grace we received, engaged and acknowledged. To have ability is different from using the ability one possesses. Having ability doesn't profit anyone but using the ability. Let's Meditate on the verse.. "²¹ I do not set aside the grace of God;.”" (NKJV Ga 2:21a)

You can be what God destined you to be by Receiving, engaging and acknowledging His Grace. The ability that is made available by Grace is for Labour and Work. Without labouring or working we can't engage the Grace we received and that Grace received will not be profitable to the receiver. "¹⁰ But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me." (NKJV 1Co 15:10)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, don't set aside the Grace of God. How much can you achieve and keep without God's Mercy and Grace? Beloved, you need abundance of Grace and the Gift of Righteousness for Speed and Success in Christ Jesus (see Rom. 5:17). It's no more about you but about Jesus! Your success and speed in life is not because of your personal ability but His Grace that is with you. Never let success get into your head! Remember nebuchadnezzar and be wise(see Dan. 4:30-33). Always aspire to be the best of you and acknowledge God's Grace/Mercy for more speed! You are blessed and Dignified in Jesus Name! #Amen let us Pray

#PRAYER:
My Father, My Source, Thank you for your Mercy and Grace that blesses and gives me ability and speed. O Lord! Let your grace and mercy continuously work and speak for me in Jesus Name. #Amen

#DECLARATION
I Receive abundance of God's Grace and His Gift of Righteousness. God's Grace gives me speed that beautifies my life, family and finance. I'm what I am by His Grace. I do not neglect or make void the Grace of God. By His Grace I stand, run and win. By His Mercy, I'm abundantly blessed, Prosperous, Fruitful and Healthy. I'm full of Grace in Christ Jesus for Ability and Speed! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#DivineSpeedRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Wednesday, 11 November 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Understand His Love for Divine Speed

OUR TEXT: "⁸ But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (NKJV Ro 5:8 )

#MESSAGE

We didn't find God but God found us. We never thought of Redemption but God thought of Redemption and sent His Son Jesus for us. Christ Jesus the Righteous suffered once for the sin of All (liers, Fornicators, cheats, Cultist, Murderers, Occultist, prostitutes etc..) that He might reconcile us with God. This is unimaginable love. "¹⁸ For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit," (NKJV 1Pe 3:18)

God's Love was not activated because we loved Him. He saw us in our low state, saw our need for Him, loved us unconditionally, came for us and cleaned us up. "¹⁰ In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins." (NKJV 1Jo 4:10)
Apostle Paul after explaining this Great Love, Sacrifice, Grace and Mercy from the Most High God in the book of Romans said... "¹ Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual Or [reasonable] act of worship." (NIV1984 Rom 12:1)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, Let's meditate on this verse.. "⁸ But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (NIV1984 Rom 5:8 ). This should be our motivation and drive. Our love for #God and #Humanity should not be dependent on our experience or circumstances! God' love for us in Christ Jesus is unconditional and our love for Him and Humanity should be unconditional. With this understanding and practice we will not be limited by our experiences, circumstances and elements of this life. Love is the greatest Force, Let it lead you! Let us Pray.

#PRAYER
My Father, The Most High God, Thank you for your unconditional love for me demonstrated in Christ Jesus. Holy Spirit Help me to truly accept this love and demonstrate it unconditionally in Jesus Name! #Amen

#DECLARATION
YAHWEH is LOVE. HE loves me unconditionally in Christ Jesus. My good or bad experience doesn't define The Most High, HE remains Who HE is(I AM THAT I AM). GOD' Goodness has made me great, HIS kindness has exalted me, HIS Mercies has made me Strong and His Grace Gave me Ability. YAHWEH is my Shepherd, I shall not want. Glory to God! Hallelujah.

#DivineSpeedRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:12am On Nov 12, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Thursday, 12 November 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Understand and Receive His Grace in Truth for Divine Speed

OUR TEXT: "¹⁷ For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ." (NKJV Joh 1:17)

#MESSAGE
God's Grace gives us the ability to live The Jesus' Life with consistent growth in this falling World. Grace and Truth came through Jesus. Grace is the Ability, Truth is the act. Grace gives us the ability to do the truth without compromising and with sincerity. Jesus didn't die to only change your attitude or behaviour outwardly. Jesus died to change the sin nature inside, so we can live out effortlessly the God life in ; Righteousness, Holiness, Love, Fruitfulness, Prosperity and purity with Joy.

We Received the abundance of Grace and the Gift of Righteousness for the purpose of reigning over sin, shame and Circumstances. The Gift of Righteousness when received in truth, should make you live righteously by default. (see 1Cor 15:34a)
Understanding God's Grace in Truth should produce good fruits in your Relationship with God, Life, Business and Family... "⁶ This same Good News that came to you is going out all over the world. It is bearing fruit everywhere by changing lives, just as it changed your lives from the day you first heard and understood the truth about God’s wonderful grace." (NLT Col 1:6)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, Sin hardens the heart, sin have consequences, sin truly hinders(See Heb. 3:13). Grace is God' ability working in you( see 1 Cor 15:10). Grace saves and frees us from the holds of sin (lies, envy, jealousy, fornication, fear etc) and its consequences. Grace is what makes a previously promiscuous man/Woman see a naked beautiful woman or handsome rich man mistakenly and imagine the love of God without the thought of immorality. Receive now abundance of Grace for speed in life in Jesus Name. Let's pray

#PRAYER
Father God, Thank you for your Grace available in Christ Jesus. I Receive abundance of Grace and the gift of Righteousness for speed in life and Destiny in Jesus Name.

#DECLARATION
I believe in Jesus the son of God. I receive Abundance of Grace in Christ Jesus. God' Grace makes me healthy and Fruitful. God' Grace gives me ability to prosper and do excellent work with Speed. By God' Mercy I stand, by God' Grace I run and win. Holy Spirit is my strengthener and Standby. I'm getting better, richer, faster and stronger in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#DivineSpeedRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Friday, 13 November 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Understand and Receive His Mercy for Divine Speed

OUR TEXT: "⁷ But if you had known what this means, ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the guiltless." (NKJV Mt 12:7)

#MESSAGE
Our God is a Merciful (Compassionate) God to those that ask for His Mercy. In our text, Mercy was translated from the Greek word "ἔλεος" = Eleos. Which means compassion according to Strong' Bible Dictionary. Our God is indeed a Merciful(compassionate) God to those that love and obey Him!(See Deut. 7:9,John 14:15,21,23, ) HE is searching for who He will shower His Compassion and Kindness on. Sacrifice is a principle that delivers anytime especially for servants but God desires His Children that love Him to receive what they Need by His Mercy! Every act of Sacrifice has it's own reward based on what is sacrificed but God's Mercies rewards beyond our ability and capability.

Our calling Jesus for Mercy is seen as faith in His sight and not weakness or lack of understanding.. "⁴⁷ And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out and say, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!” …
⁵¹ So Jesus answered and said to him, “What do you want Me to do for you?” The blind man said to Him, “Rabboni, that I may receive my sight.”
⁵² Then Jesus said to him, “Go your way; your faith has made you well.” And immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus on the road." (NKJV Mr 10:47,51-52)

Beloved of God, without God' Mercy(Compassion) you will always get what you deserve but with His Mercy, God Amplifies your results. God is a perfect gentleman to His Children that love/obey Him and will not want to offend them by given them what they didn't ask for. You need to always ask God for His Mercy, let it become your daily habit and see the speed at which you will accomplish things when you have given it your best. Don't fold your hands and ask for God's Mercy. Do your best, love God, obey His Word and ask for His Mercy for uncommon speed! God will shower his mercy on you this month and beyond in Jesus Name. #Amen
Let us pray

#PRAYER
O LORD, Have Mercy on me in Jesus Name. #Amen

#DECLARATION
God is good to me. I daily ask for His Mercy and His gracious Mercy is daily showered on My life, family, Ministry and Finance for an accelerated promotion. His Kindness has made me great. His compassion has positively distinguished me among my peers and those better than me. All I receive is by His Mercy and not my ability! Glory to my good God! Hallelujah!

#DivineSpeedRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:00am On Nov 16, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 16 November 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Flee Sexual immorality and avoid those that practice it for your Divine Speed

OUR TEXT: "¹⁸ Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body." (ESV 1Cor 6:18)

#MESSAGE
The reason for the vivid Manifestation of Royalty on Earth is so that Jesus will meet a Glorious and clean Church when He returns. The Kingdom of God will be completely established on Earth when Jesus shall return. Always remember that The Unrighteous and those who practice sexual immorality will not inherit this kingdom of God. The Apostle, Pastor, Evangelist, Teacher, Prophet, Bishop, Brother in Christ or Sister in Christ that practice sexual immorality is a deceiver and should not be imitated, followed or befriended. "¹¹ But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler — not even to eat with such a one." (ESV 1Cor 5:11)(see Rom. 16:17, 2Thes 3:6)

Yes! in Christ Jesus, you have been washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God." (ESV 1Cor 6:11) but... Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness?" (ESV Rom 6:16)
and... let no one deceive you. Whoever practices righteousness is righteous, as he is righteous. …
⁹ No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God's seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God." (ESV 1Jn 3:7,9)

Beloved of God, our actions in Christ Jesus have consequences. Our actions is seen as obedience to our Masters. What we call weakness is seen as our Masters by God and can determine our destination in life and Destiny because we will spend eternity with our Masters (weaknesses) (See Rev. 21:27). Trying to avoid sexual immorality might seem impossible but the bible says we should run(flee) from it. Don't try to only avoid it, Run from it. Flee from sexual immorality means avoid Musics, pages, sections, channels, podcast, Movies etc that advertise it. Our Divine speed in life and Destiny is greatly enhanced by our sexual purity. God bless and strengthen you in Jesus Name. #Amen Let us Pray!

#PRAYER
My Father My Lord, thank you for your Grace that gives me ability to resist sin. Holy Spirit of God help me to flee from sexual immorality continuously in Jesus Name. #Amen

#DECLARATION
I'm a Child of a Holy God! I'm loved by God and I flee sexual immorality. I have been saved from the hold of sin. Sin shall not have Dominion over me because I'm under Grace. I doing right by default and my unity with the Holy Spirit is strengthened daily. I'm living the God life on Earth by God's Ability made available in Abundance by His sufficient Grace in Christ Jesus. I win daily in Christ Jesus! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#DivineSpeedRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Tuesday, 17 November 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Pride limits Divine Speed

OUR TEXT: "²³ One's pride will bring him low, but he who is lowly in spirit will obtain honor." (ESV Prov 29:23)

#MESSAGE
The level of pride determines the depth of fall. The Most High God hates pride with passion. God disgraces those found with pride and disassociate immediately from anyone that possess it. God's beloved Jacob(Israel) with the sure covenant was not exempted from God's anger because of their pride... "⁸ The Lord GOD has sworn by himself, declares the LORD, the God of hosts: “I abhor the pride of Jacob and hate his strongholds, and I will deliver up the city and all that is in it.”" (ESV Am 6:8 )

Pride comes with disgrace but with the humble is Wisdom(See Prov. 11:2).
The destruction of a proud man/woman is determined by the degree of their Pride "¹⁸ Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall." (ESV Prov 16:18). Don't let everything be about you. Learn not to focus on yourself only. There is an instinct of selfishness in humans from birth. Break that matrix by living out the life of God on Earth consciously through His Word(Bible).

Beloved in Christ Jesus with this scripture in mind.. "The haughty looks of man shall be brought low, and the lofty pride of men shall be humbled, and the LORD alone will be exalted in that day." (ESV Isa 2:11). Do everything in your ability to humble yourself before the Almighty! When we start thinking we know God completely, He shows us the dimensions we don't yet know about Him. No one can study God and graduate. The more we study about God the less of YAHWEH we understand! Don't study God, just sincerely Love YAHWEH and His Creation. He will come down to your level and show you how to prosper with Divine speed. God will give you more understanding in this matter in Jesus Name! #Amen

#PRAYER
My Father My God, thank you for your Word that gives life. Holy Spirit of God please Help me to live a life without Pride for Divine Speed in Jesus Name

#DECLARATION
YAHWEH is the Most High God, HE loves me and I love HIM. HE is my Source, my Strength and my Salvation. His Holy Spirit gives me ability and life daily. It's no longer about me but about Jesus the son of God who gave His life for me. I rest in His Love and I Run with His Ability! All I do is for His Glory and exaltation! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#DivineSpeedRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Wednesday, 18 November 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Being Offended by Jesus limits Divine Speed

OUR TEXT: "⁶ And blessed is the one who is not offended by me.”" (ESV Mat 11:6)

#MESSAGE
A life without purpose and mission is a wasted investment. We are all created for a Purpose and we all have a mission here on Earth. Each mission requires a training for maximum impact in life and Destiny. Each person's training and experience is different based on individual role in the body of Jesus .

The challenges we face in life is part of the training process. The defeat and the Victories are lessons for better future performance. Refuse to be offended in Christ Jesus because of circumstances around you. Being offended in Jesus cuts/separate you from The Mercy and The Grace that you need to provokes Divine Vengeance, Strength and Ability of Yahweh for Victory in times of need. This Grace and Mercy is very important in times of need for positive change of situation so refuse to be offended in Him(Jesus) in times of need(see Heb. 4:16)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, when the opposition is so strong is when you must go down on your knees and ask for Mercy. This is not the time to be offended in Christ Jesus. This is not the time to ask God "why me" . This is not the time to ask Yahweh to proof his word if it's real. This is not the time to question the existence of a Creator. This is not the time to question the reality of the Bible. This is the time for radical word study to enforce Yahweh' Promises through Positive Confessions, Prayer and Fasting. Back to our text ;... "⁶ And blessed is the one who is not offended by me.”" (ESV Mat 11:6). Refuse to be offended in Him because Jesus is not the enemy. (See John 10:10). Yahweh' Mercy and Grace shall speak for you in times of need in Jesus Name! #Amen

#PRAYER
My Father My Lord, please forgive me for being offended in you directly or indirectly. Holy Spirit by the Mercy of God give me strength and ability for Divine speed in life and Ministry in Jesus Name

#DECLARATION
I believe in Yeshua Hamashiach(Jesus Christ) and I refuse to be offended in Him. Yahweh' Grace and Mercy is abundantly supplied in all that concerns me. I Receive Abundance of Grace and the Gift of Righteousness for Divine Speed. I Receive Mercy and I Find Grace to Help in times of need. I win Daily! I am Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#DivineSpeedRH
#Devotionals
Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Thursday, 19 November 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Lack of Zeal limits Divine Speed

OUR TEXT: "³⁴ Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work." (ESV John 4:34)

#MESSAGE
We all are vessels of God and there is work for all in the body of Christ Jesus. The reward we receive in eternity is determined by the work we accomplished on Earth(see 2Cor.5:10). No one is rewarded by the Master for sleeping in Christ Jesus. Each vessel has it's purpose and work based on it's makeup(see 2Tim 2:20) . The method used to purify Gold will not be used to purify wood, so our experiences differs. We should never use our experience to explain God because what strengthened you in Christ Jesus can kill another person in Christ Jesus.

Our zeal is very important in accomplishing our purpose on Earth. Our obedience should be without delay.
Meditate on this... "⁶⁰ I hasten and do not delay to keep your commandments." (ESV Ps 119:60). What you know and understand in God' word should be practiced without delay before the Word is stolen from you.(see Mark 4:14-15). Opposition can even come because of The Word you have received,(see Mark 4:16-17) you have to be zealous to put to practice the knowledge received in order to reap the benefits. "¹¹ Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord." (ESV Rom 12:11)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, Be zealous with the truth received. Put them to practice. Learn from your experiences and don't let your experiences limit you. You are the king's kid. God has confidence in you! The angels are clapping and cheering you up to success. When you fall angels are still clapping for you, so get up, clean yourself up and keep moving with zeal and confidence. Vivid Manifestation of God' Holiness, Divine Health, Fruitfulness, Dominion, Abundant wealth/Riches, and His Righteousness is the destination, keep moving! You shall achieve them on Earth by His Mercy in Jesus Name! #Amen

#PRAYER
My Father My Lord, Thank you for your Love, Mercy and Grace for me. Holy Spirit of God please Help me to Manifest vividly the Royalty in Christ Jesus with zeal and Speed in Jesus Name! #Amen

#DECLARATION
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour.
YAHWEH is my Father and God.
I'm Redeemed by the Blood of Jesus and I'm sealed by the Holy Spirit. I'm zealous in Christ Jesus and by His Grace, Divine speed is activated in all that concerns me. I win daily by His Ability and His goodness amplifies my efforts. I serve God in purity and with Sincerity. God is good to me! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#DivineSpeedRH
#Devotionals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Baptism Does Not Wash Away Sin / 90 Year Old Joseph's Marriage To 12 Year Old Mary - Where Is Common Sense? / Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.