Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

‘Nigerians Are Not Worth Fighting For’, Popular Artiste Blows Hot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Nigerians Are Not Worth Fighting For’, Popular Artiste Blows Hot (317 Views)

Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars / The Only Transforming Car Owned By A Popular Artiste In Naija / The Most Popular Artiste In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Nigerians Are Not Worth Fighting For’, Popular Artiste Blows Hot by BleedingPen: 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
Popular Nigerian artiste, Peter Okoye of the defunct 'P Square' group, has vowed not to “fight” for Nigerians anymore, saying they do not deserve any sympathy.

Peter, better known as "Mr P", made the declaration during a live video chat with controversial On-Air-Personality (OAP), Ifedayo Olarinde, AKA Daddy Freeze on Instagram.

In the live feed closely monitored by Igbere TV, Mr. P expressed his disappointment in Nigerians and vowed never to have pity for Nigeria anymore.

He was seen lamenting in the video where he said government would continue to “use” Nigerians because they know the people will continue to be vulnerable.

According to Mr. Peter, Nigerian youths are only good at condemning politicians on social media, saying the youths would do worse if given power.

The visibly angry artiste said he was already made as no insult would bother him, vowing however not to fight for Nigerians as they are not worth it.

His exact words, “...It was before I pity this country (Nigeria), if I pity this country again, call me bastard.

“Right now, I have crossed the border (rich), because as I am now, my children’s children will not suffer.

“I have gotten to a stage in my life where what people say doesn’t really bother me anymore...

“What bothers me is this, I am not a politician but I will say this, those people who condemn the government stealing money, put them there tomorrow, they will also steal money.

“I am one of the musicians in this country who used to fight for the people but I have lost it...

“Nigerians are not worth fighting for, these people will sit down in their homes with that cheap data, looking for what to eat and still condemn me sitting under my air conditioner.

“If you like you hate on me, it is better you go and buy sniper or un-follow me. I earn nothing less than 10 to 15 thousand followers on Instagram every day, which means I will keep rising.

“They said I should act mature, who maturity help? Are you waiting for me to be broke?

“These same people, give them money to slap their mothers, they will do it, useless people.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1356982/nigerians-worth-fighting-popular-artiste-blows-hot

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerians Are Not Worth Fighting For’, Popular Artiste Blows Hot by BleedingPen: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
Re: ‘Nigerians Are Not Worth Fighting For’, Popular Artiste Blows Hot by TransflectTP(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
tongue
Re: ‘Nigerians Are Not Worth Fighting For’, Popular Artiste Blows Hot by Karlifate: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
BleedingPen:

Nigerian youths are only good at condemning politicians on social media, saying the youths would do worse if given power.
Right now, I have crossed the border (rich), because I am now, my children's children will not suffer.
Nigerians are not worth fighting for, these people will sit in their homes with that cheap data looking for what to eat and still condemn me under my air conditioner.

Re: ‘Nigerians Are Not Worth Fighting For’, Popular Artiste Blows Hot by EmekaBlue(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Dem don vex am...Na today u know?! many Nigerians are arrogant and hypocrites na. Pay less attention to your social media and keep doing good. Your reward is in heaven

What of me wey help one small girl secure better job as my chinco boss secretary. But today, because i tell her to help me photocopy like 5pages document,she say i dey look down on her, this same girl come dey curse my mama and dey try fight me for office o. I jejely just kip quiet and face my front to avoid wahala...For her mind she don b madam as d main boss secretary

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerians Are Not Worth Fighting For’, Popular Artiste Blows Hot by Sagaciousp: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Who him fight and pity help?
Re: ‘Nigerians Are Not Worth Fighting For’, Popular Artiste Blows Hot by Zanotty(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Na today?Nigeria and Nigerians are bleeped up

(1) (Reply)

‘having Beef With Me Doesn’t Mean I Have Beef With You’ – Mercy Eke / Manchester United Football Stars, Pogba & Baily Dance To Rema’s “woman”. VIDEO / Flavour, Kcee, Zoro And Harrysong Dancing To Ogene By Zoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.