Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,105 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Why Do Men Pay For Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Pay For Sex? (3212 Views)

Why Do Men Pay For Sex / For Sex, All Men Pay. It Is Not Available For Free. / Why Do Men Pay For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Skmoda360(m): 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
delectablegyal:
why exactly? the society does not frown at it and that is why we have brothels. why can't we have something similar for women?
I still don't get it though...you will burn some calories over a woman who will lie down like a log of wood and still pay her after the whole sexcapede.....this shit gotta stop in Nigeria.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Liposure: 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
HomerTimpson:
and food,its the reason why we have many food canteen
lol
Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
delectablegyal:
women should have a SISTELsmiley, where they can also have a nice time with men.
This one don craze O grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
delectablegyal:
women should have a SISTELsmiley, where they can also have a nice time with men.
This one don craze O grin
Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rozz:
only deluded and low self-esteem men patronise prostitutes
Even back in the days when I was a bad commando I didn't visit there for once despite the close distance from the place to my house angry
Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Drsnives(m): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rozz:

will you kipquiet. most celebrities once once visit brothels. deluded ko low esteem ni

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Obagoblog(m): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2020
Skmoda360:

I still don't get it though...you will burn some calories over a woman who will lie down like a log of wood and still pay her after the whole sexcapede.....this shit gotta stop in Nigeria.. undecided
Is this a sarcasm or what?

That's how we also burn calories on our regular gfs too and still pay some of their bills.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Kissiemu(m): 12:18am On Jul 05, 2020
Nna men!

This question senior you o!. So you want umuasa to do meeting on top your head?

Nna men!... You are taking a serious risk.
I will advise you deleted this thread n run n hide under the bed.

So you don't know that women prostitution is multi billion dollar industry?

Nna men!... women will shoot you o!

Nna men!...no body like competition
Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Skmoda360(m): 7:09am On Jul 05, 2020
Obagoblog:

Is this a sarcasm or what?

That's how we also burn calories on our regular gfs too and still pay some of their bills.
It's same bro.......a relationship in Nigeria is a scam especially if you ain't getting no gift from the girl and you are the only one doing that....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 05, 2020
delectablegyal:
why exactly? the society does not frown at it and that is why we have brothels. why can't we have something similar for women?

pls start one, I will be your regular customer
Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by denvers: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz:
My sister believe me if I say more than 80% of men have done prostitute at one point in life, so they all have low self esteem?,
I'm very sure someone in your family has done it this year.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
guys.
Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
guys
Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
men
Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
boys.
Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
Rozz:

Says who

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Honestly we should practice equality in everything ,I’m broke as fvck and at this point only hoing will pay my bills,the fact I like fvck too is a bonus
Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Blackmoran(m): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
Reason is because right from onset women have learn the skill instinctively to weaponise there vagina... And secondly men sexual appetite is higher than women, that is why you see some men who will do the most stupid things to get access to sex. Women too have sexual desire but they are good in suppressing it, only females who have higher dosage of testosterone in them are the exception these categories of woman lack the discipline and instinct to control there sex urge, which make them promiscuous like men..... In a nutshell "testosterone" in your body plays a major factor...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
Rozz:

Clown, you are always every thread spewing thrash which goes to show that you talk a lot.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
LostAddict:

Clown, you are always every thread spewing thrash which goes to show that you talk a lot.
I wish I talk alot for real.
Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
Rozz:
I wish I talk alot for real.

That doesn't still defeat the fact that you speak recklessly on different threads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by kiddkash(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
women (especially married) use sex as a bargaining chip with their husband
while the man just wants to fucck.
or some women want love while the man just want sex without emotions

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
justscorchone:
Honestly we should practice equality in everything ,I’m broke as fvck and at this point only hoing will pay my bills,the fact I like fvck too is a bonus

smiley. lalasticlala. his clients are probably here.
Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
Is still the same thing even when you don't go to brothel and you get a girl you guys will fûck steadily and in the end you will still pay some of her bills so indirectly you're still paying for sex

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by GreatChizzy: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
delectablegyal:

she did not. the society provided and approved a place where she can put it for sale. why not provide a place for men?

Read your comment again and see how you contradicted yourself...

The subject matter is that; 'they put themselves out for sale". Since according to you; it is the society that created a "place" why didn't ALL ladies put themselves on sale using the "platform" created by the society?

Whether or not the society created a platform? It is still subject to "Choice" of individuals to auction their bodies or not.

Mind you; "society" only responded to the undeniable requests of "ladies" wanting to sell themselves. If there were no People willing to auction their bodies; there wouldn't be Brothels to start with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Mother Owns A Provision Store / Isn't she hot? / This Generation Has Turned Promiscuity Into Sexual Liberation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.