Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike (1818 Views)

I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment / "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by MetaPhysical: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
The protagonist of Biafra Independence Movement, BIM, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, has apologised to Igbo elders, Christian and Muslim leaders “for the unprintable remarks constantly rolled out from the Nnamdi Kanu-controlled Radio Biafra in London”, and emphasised freedom of religion.

According to Uwazuruike, “if an independent Biafra will not guarantee freedom of religion, to hell with it.”

He added: “I sincerely wish to apologise to everyone that has been affected by the incessant insults, abuses and blackmails from radio Biafra, London broadcasts or any other news channels.”

Furthermore, he acknowledged that he founded the Radio Biafra London and trained everyone that is fighting for Biafra today, either directly or indirectly.

Chief Uwazuruike also accepted that whatsoever sins they have committed in the course of this fight, he (Uwazuruike) “is the one to be held responsible.”

He described as “most unfortunate” that one of his “trained directors is using the radio as a platform to insult and blackmail Igbo elder statesmen like Chief Pete Edochie, Chief Nnia Nwodo, the Church and Muslim leaders.”

Explaining why he floated the London-based radio station, Uwazuruike said it was “to propagate the struggle and the senseless killings and marginalisation of Igbo Christians in Nigeria to the world.

“It was these wanton killings of Ndigbo in Nigeria that made me to start the agitation for Biafra on September 13, 1999.

“The struggle is still alive and in no distant time, Biafra will be a sovereign independent state because this movement has made tremendous achievements.”

He regretted that “none of those who engaged in insulting our illustrious sons on social media platforms were born during the Biafra-Nigeria civil war.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/to-hell-with-independent-biafra-without-freedom-of-religion-uwazuruike/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by MetaPhysical: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
The protagonist of Biafra Independence Movement, BIM, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, has apologised to Igbo elders, Christian and Muslim leaders

Allahu Akbar!
Ibos are our brothers after all.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by helinues: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin

From Biafra to Biaflop...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Exc2000: 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin

Ipobian people sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Darlinx01(m): 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nigeria is basically useless but ah doubt separation will help we igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by chatinent: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nigeria nor Biafra cannot still solve human's problems. Don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by GavelSlam: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
They would soon call him sabo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by kingzizzy: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
I cant remember how many videos where Nnamdi Kanu has said that there must freedom of Religion in Biafra. In one video he even said if one chooses to worship a stick in Biafra, he is free to do so

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by OPPPS: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Biafra is built on fraud since day one

3 Likes

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by conductor263: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
A skull mining yoro.ba moozlem who should be contributing money to bail Hushpuppi the Yorob.a scammer is here dying over Biafra issues. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Tranquillity360: 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
Darlinx01:
Nigeria is basically useless but ah doubt separation will help we igbos.
Worst Biafra will be better than best Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Tranquillity360: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
kingzizzy:
I cant remember how many videos where Nnamdi Kanu has said that there must freedom of Religion in Biafra. In one video he even said if one chooses to worship a stick in Biafra, he is free to do so
You dey mind yoruba propaganda.

1 Like

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Yebosola(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
conductor263:
A skull mining yoro.ba moozlem who should be contributing money to bail Hushpuppi the Yorob.a scammer is here dying over Biafra issues. cheesy

Have u contributed for Invictus Obi? Remove log in your eyes first, Yoruba is not the cause of your miserable life

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by bigeliot(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Them no born him well. Let's see a video evidence on this claim and see if he will not be stoned tommorow. The south east and some parts of south south sees MNK as a very sincere and open person. Forget all these ranting u see online. Go out there and speak to people. U will be surprised at what u will get. No leader in the southeast can come out opeñly to say rubbish about Biafra or MNK. Try it and be stoned. If not for the likes of sen Abaribe and some good people MNK respect, na today Dem for stone somebody.....I no call name o

1 Like

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Yaribanzaonic: 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
This zombie don wan enter market grin grin....see obvious painment. You hate IGBOs and by extension SS people but nobody gives a 'middle finger' attention to a dinosaur brained failure like you. Keep wailing so you can resurrect Awolowo grin grin

nokatakata:
LMAO! cheesy grin
They are already in hell. Why do you think they cry and wail everyday and always running away from their region

1 Like

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Olugbanko: 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Chief Uwazurike is a living proof that the late kanu and his impostor have not yet succeeded in robbing the totality of igbos of their senses. ipob miscreants can demand a refund of their lost senses anyway!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by flokii: 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
Too late for any apologies.. we are fully aware and awake to the hatred of your people courtesy of Kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by flokii: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Worst Biafra will be better than best Nigeria.

Definitely.. with lowest IGR, terrible roads, gully erosion, landlocked enclave and highest unemployment rate.

Over better sef go worry your biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by suremanpatriot: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
kanu calls himself a jew,forgeting that Christ said no jew or gentile discrimination.Kanu is lost!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Kissiemu(m): 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nna men!

This man na guy man o!

Nna men!
Uwazurike n Kanu who will go follow now?

Nna men!..I am confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Emilokoiyawon: 12:36am On Jul 05, 2020
One man's opinion.
Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Philistine(m): 1:33am On Jul 05, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Allahu Akbar!
Ibos are our brothers after all.
Do u have a life beyond all this Nairaland tribalistic banters? U lazy dolts will later sell your ancestral lands to industrious Ibos, and you will later come online to be wailing. Why can't you go out and hussle and become a better person in life?
Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 05, 2020
More sensible and mature than Namdi Kanu.
If MLK had resorted to insults like Kanu is doing, the blackman might have continued being a slave even till this day.

2 Likes

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by MetaPhysical: 1:50am On Jul 05, 2020
Philistine:

Do u have a life beyond all this Nairaland tribalistic banters? U lazy dolts will later sell your ancestral lands to industrious Ibos, and you will later come online to be wailing. Why can't you go out and hussle and become a better person in life?

Allahu Akbar! My Ibo brother, salam alaikum! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by MetaPhysical: 1:51am On Jul 05, 2020
J111333:
More sensible and mature than Namdi Kanu.
If MLK had resorted to insults like Kanu is doing, the blackman might have continued being a slave even till this day.

grin
Wallahi, you no lie.

1 Like

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by MetaPhysical: 1:57am On Jul 05, 2020
conductor263:

grin
Hushpuppi is a suspect last time i checked.

Invictus is already a convicted criminal....awaiting sentence.

If you start a gofundme for Obi cc me so I can contribute 500,000naira to help a fellow Nigerian.

I hope they dont convert him to nation of islam in the prison sef.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by MetaPhysical: 1:59am On Jul 05, 2020
Tranquillity360:
You dey mind yoruba propaganda.

Uwazuruike na Yoruba?
Una confusion get k-leg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Area4Area: 3:11am On Jul 05, 2020
bigeliot:
Them no born him well. Let's see a video evidence on this claim and see if he will not be stoned tommorow. The south east and some parts of south south sees MNK as a very sincere and open person. Forget all these ranting u see online. Go out there and speak to people. U will be surprised at what u will get. No leader in the southeast can come out opeñly to say rubbish about Biafra or MNK. Try it and be stoned. If not for the likes of sen Abaribe and some good people MNK respect, na today Dem for stone somebody.....I no call name o
See him running his mouth as if he can stone anyone, you think Uwazurike doesn't have his supporters and boys on ground too.
All Kanu and IPOB do is come online creating fear, when the Python shows, they all scamper. Tell anyone you know to go stone anyone but tell him to go into hiding immediately because if he's caught, he'll be sent on a journey of no return

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Hotice085: 6:23am On Jul 05, 2020
We all know that KANU and IPOB are scam
Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Heavensent01(m): 6:42am On Jul 05, 2020
Ralph on the beat again

Igbo don suffer
Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by greatiyk4u(m): 7:31am On Jul 05, 2020
Poverty makes people aggressive in life

This is what made MNK aggressive in life that he can't manage the fame he never dreamt of

Uwazuruike has dealt with the boy severally, including the humiliation on his traditional marriage day

I got many revelations about Kalu, but for the sake of igbos, I will keep it off the social media space

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ondo State Deputy Governor Dumps PDP / Biafra: Why The Igbos Do Not Trust Asari Dokubo[photos ] / Tension As IPOB Wants To Kill This Innocent Woman - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.