Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri (38684 Views)

Tinubu Is Now More Loved Than President Buhari - Reno Omokri / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by tesppidd: 6:09am On Jul 05, 2020
matex97:
You couldn't hide your religious bigotry on a thread that has nothing to do with religion. Also please tell me the name of the church that Reno Omokri is pastoring

However this is a big trash from Reno Omokri because he is carrying out criticism in a wrong manner in terms of language usage
There is no bigotry in my language and it's not my business to find out what church he is pastoring

Incase you do not know he has referred to himself as a Pastor many times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by potopotoking: 6:15am On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
Laple0541:
Mad man, maybe you are one of Hushpuppi's asociates like Bukky, Dino and Dogara, thank God you are currently in US, FBI will not need to travel far.
[/s]

Of course you are veeeerrry stupid, no wonder... undecided

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by freemi(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2020
Laple0541:
Mad man, maybe you are one of Hushpuppi's asociates like Bukky, Dino and Dogara, thank God you are currently in US, FBI will not need to travel far.
so what r d FBI waiting for?
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Staro: 6:44am On Jul 05, 2020
So true
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by rolams(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2020
No comment!

For your information

ZB.com Completes Dawn Token Swap and Will List Dawn/QC For Trading

✅ZB.com will open the deposits and withdrawals of Dawn at 12:00 on July 4(GMT)
✅list Dawn/QC for trading at 12:00 on July 4, 2020(GMT)
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by mordred44: 7:19am On Jul 05, 2020
Las las all na scam
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2020
I don't blame Reno. I blame Buhari who has refused to go after the corrupt PDP men of Jonathan's set.

If he had done so, people like Reno would be languishing in jail by now.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Slimtuns(m): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2020
when some people's role comes out to justify fraud.. this country is a total shame! sad
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by RPG2020(m): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2020
Like for buhari share for hush puppies
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:41am On Jul 05, 2020
authority2006:

I don't blame politicians like Reno, he knows that there are a lot of people like you out there who can't think on their own. Imagine a Nigerian pastor referring to Hushpuppy as angel just because he wanted to degrade Buhari! Did he need to call a fraudster an angel before he could paint Buhari a devil?
Did you actually take that literally?
aahh! but ur English show say you go school na.

So you no fit apply wetin you learn for Literature?
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by akaza90(m): 7:44am On Jul 05, 2020
Sai BABA FOR LIFE grin grin shocked,GUCCI THEY LEARN WORK for WHERE BABA DEY
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by jefff455: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2020
Laple0541:
what is sensible in your write up wisdom of a two year old

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by jefff455: 8:00am On Jul 05, 2020
emmabest2000:
It seems that this runaway stupid coward man don't really like his currently freedom, as it stands now, his days are numbered...
He may think that because he is not in Nigeria that he is untouchable grin but the truth is that if he continues talking rubbish like this , he will be surprise how they will bundle him back to 9ar like cargo goods grin
go and bring back Alison madueke mumu

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by rapid101(m): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2020
Laple0541:
watin FBI wan do. counter his claim and stop being sarcastic
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by jefff455: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2020
Chukwurah003:
When we say PDP is filled with criminals
then apc members are saints right , go get a brain�

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by rapid101(m): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2020
virginboy1:

I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody... that scam alone senior Hushpuppi own.

(
dis na scam of the century cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Pinkybush: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2020
tesppidd:
This man calls himself a Pastor of Christianity..

One of the many reasons why some people consider Christianity a joke is because of this man.

Now that Saraki is no longer SP, Atiku should go to US with him let's see.
I even prefer christianity to be a joke than associating with a terrorist Islam. Are christians (pastors, elders, bishops, evangelists & members) not affected by buhari's scam? Do u expect them to keep quite because they are christians? You must be a DUNCE for expecting a "living" human being to keep quite when faced with bad leadership.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Victoria25(f): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2020
Yeah I agree with him
Hushpuppi and our Govt are the same
Same cup but different wine.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by m140(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2020
Zico5:
Reno is very right here. Hushpuppi is a saint compared to the artrocity that Buhari and his goons are perpetrating currently. Naira is officially devalued, they are taxing everything taxable. No plans for the future. Debt profile is rising everyday. Abeg, Buhari is a calamity, a leprosy that must be avoided at all cost.
You all keep ranting online , we all just clinging the blame on Buhari, na German economy past leaders leave for am, or how many past leaders leave Nigeria economy as they are met. Bros next leader sef go worst to you pass Buhari, na only blame we sabi,,,, you fit do am
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by kolade560: 8:20am On Jul 05, 2020
Bar1941:
Idiot, joblessness had turned you to a fool, must you display your political lunacy on every issue especially when it has to do with the country's reputation? I pray your twins turn Hushpuppi in life so they can make you a proud dad.

Northern Islamist sighted
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by toplinetrtrend: 8:20am On Jul 05, 2020
martineverest:
who is talking about Nigerian politicians? ...where did I mention or defend Nigerian politicians?

And I am telling you, you emotional wretch, that there is no difference between yahoo boys and corrupt Nigerian politicians.

I doubt if you have ever vehemently opposed to corrupt Nigerian politicians the way you do with Yahoo boys.

You are a shameless hypocrite.

Stand for the truth in totality instead of this shameless bias you are putting up here.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by toplinetrtrend: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2020
desiredhome:

Look at them..... always looking for who to put their frustrations on...........
Empty skull......

It is your brain that is empty. If not, you will not read stupid politics into what Reno said.

Watch the video and point out a single thing that is not correct about his comments.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by toplinetrtrend: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2020
fredoooooo:

Mr man go and sleep , you're bored ... all you're doing is just talk .. we don't do that , Actions we do ... and please you can go and have more discussions with Reno .. you both need it .. lastly get off my mention, believe whatever you want to believe let me stand on my own opinion..... Thanks

This is a public platform, boy. Get that straight

Buhari is worse than yahoo boys. Also let that sink.

And your opinion is daft. Always remember that.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by martineverest(m): 8:24am On Jul 05, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

And I am telling you, you emotional wretch, that there is no difference between yahoo boys and corrupt Nigerian politicians.

I doubt if you have ever vehemently opposed to corrupt Nigerian politicians the way you do with Yahoo boys.

You are a shameless hypocrite.

Stand for the truth in totality instead of this shameless bias you are putting up here.
stay off my mention
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by toplinetrtrend: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2020
martineverest:
stay off my mention

It's obvious I'm hitting you below the belt.

It's obvious I have exposed your hypocrisy.

You are not better than those supporting hushpuppy because you too are supporting corrupt politicians.

Both of you are the same.

Stand for the truth in all things. Stop condemning one thief and defending another.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by tesppidd: 8:36am On Jul 05, 2020
Pinkybush:
I [s]even prefer christianity to be a joke than associating with a terrorist Islam. Are christians (pastors, elders, bishops, evangelists & members) not affected by buhari's scam? Do u expect them to keep quite because they are christians? You must be a DUNCE for expecting a "living" human being to keep quite when faced with bad leadership[/s].
You must be so clueless that you do not understand my point.

Did you go to school at all or did you have 3 credits?

Nobody is against "Pastor" Reno criticizing the government.

But you need to go through his posts to see the kind of language he uses.
Some of his insulitve words wouldn't even be used by a pagan.

And here's a so called Pastor who chopped with the past administration and never criticized for one day.

Well I don't blame you, every Tom Diiick Harry nowadays calls themself a Pastor.

The word Pastor has been so so bastardized, I doubt you can relate to what am saying.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by redcliff: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2020
Laple0541:

if you snap picture tomorrow with Ramsey Noah and after a year or 2 them catch Ramsey Noah dey commit crime, dies that make you Ramsey Noahs associate? Dont be a fool and stop disgracing your generation
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Pinkybush: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2020
It really bit my imagination why muslims always condemn christianity whenever a pastor or bishop speaks about bad leadership in this country. For goodness sake, do you expect them to keep mute when they are also victims of incompetent leadership? It means I should accept everything as a christian but what the heck!
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by wyqay: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2020
Keep quiet ewuuuu
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Zico5(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2020
m140:

You all keep ranting online , we all just clinging the blame on Buhari, na German economy past leaders leave for am, or how many past leaders leave Nigeria economy as they are met. Bros next leader sef go worst to you pass Buhari, na only blame we sabi,,,, you fit do am
It's a pity, see the leader of tomorrow. I don't blame u. No wonder u can't ever speak good English.
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Shakaranews2020: 9:17am On Jul 05, 2020
Lol.

Meanwhile, We bring to you all you need to know about the Email from 2017 that led to the trail and arrest of Hushpuppi in 2020. He betrayed himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtYcztVx70I
Re: Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri by Onlyonebuhari: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2020
Thieves will always be thieves. Reno omokriminal should point to a single person in his family that can stand Buhari's shoe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry / Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture) / Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.