Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 AM

My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf (3388 Views)

I Am 24 And She's 56, Do You Think The Relationship Will Walk? / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Ghanaian Headmaster's Sex Video: Student Is 20 Not 16; Headmaster Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Reckyjrmiyagy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
My Name is Johnny. I have a girlfriend. She is 20 while I am 24 She is using Infinix Phone and iPhone while I am using Nokia . I bought the phones for her because I love her so much.
I send #200 card to her every day but she doesn't call me. She only flashes me. Whenever we go to a restaurant, I buy her Red wine, Juices and fried rice while I drink only pure water and eat groundnut.
One day, I bought #500 card for her When we were together, she called another guy and told the guy that she loves him and will marry him.
When I asked her who she was calling, she said that she was only joking. She has never ever visited my house and she doesn't allow me to visit her house. Whenever I want to hug her, she would shout at me harshly.

What should I do? Should I increase the recharge card I buy for her to #500 ? Or should I buy another Infinix phone (#75,000) for her and iPhoneX (#370,000) for her too?
I know that she loves me very much, but she's just pretending as if she doesn't...
Follow me for more updates

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Bola146(f): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Nkiru65(f): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Reckyjrmiyagy:
My Name is Johnny. I have a girlfriend. She is 20 while I am 24 She is using Infinix Phone and iPhone while I am using Nokia . I bought the phones for her because I love her so much.
I send #200 card to her every day but she doesn't call me. She only flashes me. Whenever we go to a restaurant, I buy her Red wine, Juices and fried rice while I drink only pure water and eat groundnut.
One day, I bought #500 card for her When we were together, she called another guy and told the guy that she loves him and will marry him.
When I asked her who she was calling, she said that she was only joking. She has never ever visited my house and she doesn't allow me to visit her house. Whenever I want to hug her, she would shout at me harshly.

What should I do? Should I increase the recharge card I buy for her to #500 ? Or should I buy another Infinix phone (#75,000) for her and iPhoneX (#370,000) for her too?
I know that she loves me very much, but she's just pretending as if she doesn't...
If this is true story then you must be a fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by XXXXTENTACION: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nkiru65:

so he is now a fool for loving with all his heart and brain grin
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by anthonyuncle(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
wakanda shit is dz?
how dare u gather us here for dz rubbish

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Born2Breed(f): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
Na to pull shirt run enter market remain for this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by donbachi(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wat u need is papa ade's slaps...to wake u up from ur slumber.
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by yomi007k(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
shocked

Talk true make devil shame.
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
Some people will not just get the sarcasm in this. See them already insulting op. Well this was a funny read though...funny enough there are lots of Simps with similar stories on NL.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Ladylite: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Reckyjrmiyagy:

Some people may call you a slowpoke or a foooool but I feel you are just insecure.

At 24 you should have been working on yourself and not ladies. The girl is not your girlfriend, she is just using you as a sad excuse to keep company.

So just wake up.

Cut off from her and take time to learn about what a relationship should be, not what society says.

Stay single for a year to really know what you want, beyond pretty face and shape.

It is well

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by sakanifemi123(m): 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bollywood movies i dey following, how come this true, I Neva spend money on my family na girl way I go be worshipping, bro nice write up
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Zabiboy: 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2020

Naija ladies would be setting standards but yet they cant understand simple sarcasm....
Spits

3 Likes

Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Drsnives(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
me no kukuma see the one weh won chop my money
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by HomerTimpson: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ladylite:

Some people may call you a slowpoke or a foooool but I feel you are just insecure.

At 24 you should have been working on yourself and not ladies. The girl is not your girlfriend, she is just using you as a sad excuse to keep company.

So just wake up.

Cut off from her and take time to learn about what a relationship should be, not what society says.

Stay single for a year to really know what you want, beyond pretty face and shape.

It is well
why you so fine like this with such a beautyFULL brain?We must be friends o wink and please don't say no

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Tolu131: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nollywood inspired story
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by jedisco(m): 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
While the story is a funny one, its more amusing how almost everyone on the thread had jumped to attack the op. Is it that they can't see that this is an obvious joke?
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Ladylite: 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
HomerTimpson:
why you so fine like this with such a beautyFULL brain?We must be friends o wink and please don't say no

Yes boss
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Rickmann: 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Reckyjrmiyagy:

Oga getaway hia...who are you telling this cock and bull shit...Rubbish!
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by HomerTimpson: 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ladylite:

Yes boss
. Thanks mam,i've PMed you,hoping to get your response soon
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Reckyjrmiyagy(m): 12:14am On Jul 05, 2020
Guys this just a joke. Thanks for your humble insults. Have a nice weekend
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Reckyjrmiyagy(m): 12:17am On Jul 05, 2020
Nkiru65:

havb aunty I no fit tell Una joke as free happy weekend?
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Reckyjrmiyagy(m): 12:20am On Jul 05, 2020
Nkiru65:

person no fit joke for NL?
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by starbuck(f): 12:34am On Jul 05, 2020
Nigeria don do some people strong thing that they can't distinguish between sarcasm and serious problems

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Holuwaseun001(m): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2020
U be correct mumu [quote author=Reckyjrmiyagy post=91384384]My Name is Johnny. I have a girlfriend. She is 20 while I am 24 She is using Infinix Phone and iPhone while I am using Nokia . I bought the phones for her because I love her so much.

Follow me for more updates[/quote
]
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Reckyjrmiyagy(m): 12:44am On Jul 05, 2020
Holuwaseun001:
U be correct mumu
na Johnny be mumu
Na reckyjr be my name
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Martinez39s(m): 12:54am On Jul 05, 2020
Lol. Let her sideguy buy you a wristwatch so you can have something to play with while they make out or keep each other company. grin
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Biglittlelois(f): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ladylite:

Yes boss

That guy insulted you when he said "beautiFULL brain" and you still don't get it, smh....

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by MJBOLT: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
buy her a range rover velar,you have my full support grin nothing do you

Reckyjrmiyagy:

Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Another love struck Ozuor �
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
You don buy phone for your parents and siblings because of smelly towtow wey other people dey fck you come turn slowpoke grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Name Is Johnny. I Have A Girlfriend. She Is 20 While I Am 24 She Is Using Inf by oluwaseyi0: 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Cock and bull story andwriters are here again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With An Unfaithful Wife Or Girlfriend / My Email Chatroom With Mr L The 70k Nairaland Man / Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.