Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,912 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Salvation Is Free - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Is Free (6898 Views)

Salvation Is Free For All. Come Now And Be Saved. The Next Minute May B Too Late / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salvation Is Free by Kay25(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Sorry I have brains! My God is not three in one and doesn't need a son or killing his son for others to be saved.

enn yet you kill rams every year as a sacrifice for your atonement sir you need more than brain to understand the things of God you need the spirit of God
Re: Salvation Is Free by AntiChristian: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2020
Kay25:

yes as you have said believe him to be son of God

You mean God is incapable to rule alone except by having a heir?

Why does he need a son?
Re: Salvation Is Free by godgizzy(m): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2020
[quote author=Missyajoke post=91384579]Good evening everyone am here once again as usual.

Salvation is free come to Jesus it doesn't require sacrifices, money, food. True salvation comes from our Lord Jesus Christ. Who died on the cross of Calvery so that through him all men might be saved.

Are you still doubting his existence, he's real and he answers prayers. He's the God of all races, he doesn't segregate men may reject you but God is readily available 24 hours to attend to your needs.

Why don't you give your life to Christ today? He can save you from poverty, shame, sickness. There's no problem that he's not capable of solving. Don't commit suicide my brother /sister. He's a God of many chances he isn't concerned about your background. He hears prayers everyday be it: hours, seconds, minds. He hasn't forgotten you be patient a little and see God's mighty hands working on your Behalf. Salvation is free, Christ doesn't condemn, He's a God of grace. He's not concerned about your past. Once you give your life to Christ his precious blood has washed your sins away. Will you continue to reject him. The word of God says come unto me all UE that labour and are heavy laden and I shall give you rest. What makes you restless Christ can solve it.

On Christ the Solid rock I stand all other grounds sinking sounds. Jesus is calling you. Accept him today.

Sing this song :

Onise Iyanu
You're the God of awesome wonders
I've tasted of Your power
Onise Iyanu
You have shown me so much mercy
Much more than I deserve
My eyes have seen, my ears have heard
The wonders of Your praise
Creation bows in awe of You
And we join to give You praise

Goodnight everyone

But you must carry your cross...
Re: Salvation Is Free by VEXT: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Sorry I have brains! My God is not three in one and doesn't need a son or killing his son for others to be saved.

Your God and prophet were demons,killers and rapist ...How do you expect a sane individual to worship some one like your god or follow your prophet... All your brothers who happen to practice the true way of Mohammad end up like bokoharam, Isis and the rest.. I rather be an atheist than follow that blood sucking demon...
If you want to see how peaceful your religion is, try to leave it and see.. Your religion is a cult.. Who kill any one who try to leave it... Demons... Your religion is a threat to the world!!

1 Like

Re: Salvation Is Free by Kay25(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

You mean God is incapable to rule alone except by having a heir?

Why does he need a son?
it's all a mystery to proof his love and omnipotent power..my simple question to you is why did your father gave birth to you?and why would you also give birth?
Re: Salvation Is Free by Lexusgs430: 9:49am On Jul 05, 2020
Ofe ni igbala...... AYO NI O..... grin

3 Likes

Re: Salvation Is Free by AntiChristian: 9:49am On Jul 05, 2020
Kay25:

enn yet you kill rams every year as a sacrifice for your atonement sir you need more than brain to understand the things of God you need the spirit of God

Stop the lies! Did Abraham kill ram for atonement too?

Where's your brain now?
Re: Salvation Is Free by gnykelly(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2020
nothing is free
Re: Salvation Is Free by AntiChristian: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

ACCORDING TO QURAN, WHO IS YOUR MESSIAH? Or is Muhammad the Messiah grin

Moses was a Messiah for his people. Same as Noah.
Re: Salvation Is Free by AntiChristian: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2020
Kay25:

it's all a mystery to proof his love and omnipotent power..my simple question to you is why did your father gave birth to you?and why would you also give birth?

Why does your God have a son?
Who is his wife?
Was sex involved?
Can't God save people with performing a ritual of killing his son?
Re: Salvation Is Free by AgentNairaland(f): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Buhahahaha

Quran 3:45

When the angels said: “O Mary! Allah gives
you the good news of a Word from Him, whose
name is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, who is
illustrious in this world and the hereafter, and who is one of those brought near [to Allah].

From the Quranic verse above, WHO IS YOUR MESSIAH? see don't be ashame ok grin

I am very sure allah has not blindfolded you to see this
Re: Salvation Is Free by Xmuslim: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:
Why the lies?

Actually salvation is not free cos it involves the believe that a father sent his son to be murdered...

It also requires money as tithes!

Check your second sentence.
you are good at criticising Christianity (which I support, cos Christianity is bull sh!t). But why don't you apply the same rationality to islam? Once you do, you will be free of dogma forever and ever. Amen grin

No need to reply. Just think about it
Re: Salvation Is Free by Seikiri1: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2020
I love you Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Salvation Is Free by RightChannel: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Show us where it's written that Moses and Noah were Messiah

1 Like

Re: Salvation Is Free by AntiChristian: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2020
VEXT:

Your God and prophet were demons,killers and rapist ...How do you expect a sane individual to worship some one like your god or follow your prophet... All your brothers who happen to practice the true way of Mohammad end up like bokoharam, Isis and the rest.. I rather be an atheist than follow that blood sucking demon...
If you want to see how peaceful your religion is, try to leave it and see.. Your religion is a cult.. Who kill any one who try to leave it... Demons... Your religion is a threat to the world!!

Only a shallow mind judges a billion with the actions of a few thousand who may or may not even be Muslims!
Re: Salvation Is Free by Xmuslim: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2020
Buliwyf:
No it's not.

The price you pay for the so-called salvation is even worse. You totally give up your ability to think rationally, deny reality and live on rules even you do not understand because the god you believe in "works in mysterious ways".

Yet there's nothing promised you for getting that salvation that's guaranteed. You cannot heal amputees or raise the dead even though the preacher you follow said you will do greater things. So you console yourself by speaking unknown gibberish in the name of tongues and reveling in tomfoolery and hive-thinking.

You basically have denied your god given intelligence to hold on to a myth. That form of "salvation" isn't free. It costs you your intelligence and individuation.

You nailed it grin
Re: Salvation Is Free by AntiChristian: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2020
RightChannel:

Show us where it's written that Moses and Noah were Messiah

What does Messiah mean?

Not what you translate it to mean o grin
Re: Salvation Is Free by RightChannel: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2020
Xmuslim:
you are good at criticising Christianity (which I support, cos Christianity is bull sh!t). But why don't you apply the same rationality to islam? Once you do, you will be free of dogma forever and ever. Amen grin

You're not different from him
Re: Salvation Is Free by AntiChristian: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2020
Xmuslim:

I can see amen up there! Is that to FSM like Taiwo?

Face your side!
Re: Salvation Is Free by Myer(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:
Why the lies?

Actually salvation is not free cos it involves the believe that a father sent his son to be murdered...

It also requires money as tithes!

Check your second sentence.

I don't know why this cracked me up. cheesy

Truly it is a case of the more you look the more you start to see.

The bible ways salvation is free but then it is hinged on a lot of conditions.

Like you said, Jesus paid for everyone's salvation.

But then you have to be willing to give your life, hence 5he phrase giving your life to Jesus. God help you if you're led to die as a martyr.

Also you have to give (either tithes, offerings or freely as you choose depending on your denomination) otherwise they guilt trip you that you have no love.

You're expected to give your time and services either to join a department in your church or become a missionary.

Otherwise you are not sure of heaven. Cos the salvation does not include heaven. Even the apostles were walking out their own salvation in fear and trembling.

They lie to you that it is free then once you're in they start listing the conditions to you.
Re: Salvation Is Free by RightChannel: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

What does Messiah mean?

Not what you translate it to mean o grin

MESSIAH MEANS SAVIOUR AND ANOINTED ONE..

Please show where it is written that Moses was a MESSIAH
Re: Salvation Is Free by VEXT: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Only a shallow mind judges a billion with the actions of a few thousand who may or may not even be Muslims!
E pain... All your Muslim brothers r terrorist, I wonder how your heaven will look like.. A heaven filled up with terrorists like Shekau,mohammad,usama and the rest of them.. I rather be in hell than be in heaven with those your brothers....

Re: Salvation Is Free by AntiChristian: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Buhahahaha

Quran 3:45

When the angels said: “O Mary! Allah gives
you the good news of a Word from Him, whose
name is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, who is
illustrious in this world and the hereafter, and who is one of those brought near [to Allah].

From the Quranic verse above, WHO IS YOUR MESSIAH? see don't be ashame ok grin

And in the same Qur'an, it was claimed extensively that the Messiah is a slave of Allah!

Stop cherry picking Qur'an like Bible gwannu.
Make I quote verse?
Re: Salvation Is Free by Xmuslim: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

don't deny it. There are hadiths that support the guy statement

Xmuslim:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو النُّعْمَانِ، مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْفَضْلِ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، قَالَ أُتِيَ عَلِيٌّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ بِزَنَادِقَةٍ فَأَحْرَقَهُمْ فَبَلَغَ ذَلِكَ ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ فَقَالَ لَوْ كُنْتُ أَنَا لَمْ أُحْرِقْهُمْ لِنَهْىِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَلَقَتَلْتُهُمْ لِقَوْلِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ مَنْ بَدَّلَ دِينَهُ فَاقْتُلُوهُ ‏"‏‏.‏
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 6922
In-book reference : Book 88, Hadith 5
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 57
(deprecated numbering scheme)

Now you know there is compulsion in Islam grin

There are other hadith that shows that Muhammad kills anyone that is against him. Be honest for once pls grin

1 Share

Re: Salvation Is Free by AntiChristian: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2020
VEXT:

E pain... All your Muslim brothers r terrorist, I wonder how your heaven will look like.. A heaven filled up with terrorists like Shekau,mohammad,usama and the rest of them.. I rather be in hell than be in heaven with those your brothers....

How many of your family have they killed?

Your mum, dad or who?

Just sheer hatred!
Re: Salvation Is Free by AgentNairaland(f): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

And in the same Qur'an, it was claimed extensively that the Messiah is a slave of Allah!

Stop cherry picking Qur'an like Bible gwannu.
Make I quote verse?

I didn't ask for story, WHO IS THAT MESSIAH MENTIONED THEREIN? Are you scared or what
Re: Salvation Is Free by Xmuslim: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

I can see amen up there! Is that to FSM like Taiwo?

Face your side!
we are friend brother. It is religion that is trying to divide us grin
Re: Salvation Is Free by AntiChristian: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2020
Xmuslim:
don't deny it. There are hadiths that support the guy statement

There are other hadith that shows that Muhammad kills anyone that is against him. Be honest for once pls grin

In an Islamic country whoever disbelieves in Islam is an apostate.

Nigeria is not an Islamic state so?

You can open your eyes to see only what you perceive as evil!
Re: Salvation Is Free by Xmuslim: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2020
I know that christianity is not authentic just like Islam. But I prefer Christianity because they are less blood thirsty. They have reformed their religion and only few still kill in the name of their God or Jesus

I'm out of here grin. Continue una fight
Re: Salvation Is Free by AntiChristian: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

I didn't ask for story, WHO IS THAT MESSIAH MENTIONED THEREIN? Are you scared or what

Jesus the slave and messenger of Allah is the Messiah for the people of Israel!
Re: Salvation Is Free by RightChannel: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

AntiChristian

That's there ideology of dogging disgraceful questions
Re: Salvation Is Free by AntiChristian: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2020
RightChannel:

MESSIAH MEANS SAVIOUR AND ANOINTED ONE..

Please show where it is written that Moses was a MESSIAH

Show me where it is written that "Jesus is God"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. / Why Did God Had To Keep Jesus For Three Days In The Grave Before Raising Up? / Countdown To The Rapture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.