Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook (6771 Views)

Wonders Shall Never End. See What Students Were Caught Doing (watch Video) / How I Make 80,000 Naira Weekly By Posting On. Nairaland!!!!!!!!! / You Won't Get Anywhere By Just Posting On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook by joefyjade(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
The world is getting to an end and social media has made some of our teenagers to get corrupted.

A girl (mhiz fevvy on fb) who is just fifteen uploaded a post which got everyone worried.
Her former fb name was favour mathias which she later change to mhiz fevvy after she was blasted on fb with her bf.
I would not post any picture of her because i want you to clarify yourself so you won't think am lying. Her fb name is mhiz fevvy.

THE MAJOR QUESTION IS THAT: WHERE IS HER PARENT?
Am really sad about this because she is just 15 of age.
I need your view about this issue.
Re: The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook by EricSmallz(m): 6:39am On Jul 05, 2020
I was baffled with what I saw..
But Akwa Ibom is just full of such young whores.
I don't know where that state went wrong

Re: The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook by happybee: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2020
shocked
Re: The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook by EricSmallz(m): 6:44am On Jul 05, 2020
More

Re: The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 05, 2020
Her life.... Her problem..
Nothing seem to be new again..

1 Like

Re: The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook by Jessylove96: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2020
I can't be this stupid
Re: The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook by Onyenna(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2020
Somebody's future wife!.....

These things she wrote might come back to hunt her.....

SMH!

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook by Haywhymido(m): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2020
Your life use it the way you want, but be ready to face the future consequence.

1 Like

Re: The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook by CeokRicchezza: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2020
Question o, does Andrew liver salt works? pls no insults abeg
Re: The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook by crestedaguiyi: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2020
Andrew liver salt, fatoyinbo crew
Re: The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook by Elimon(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2020
Now that its not rape..you people still complain..Mbok let her be.. most of yall were already disvergined before her age
Re: The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook by Henryabuja: 11:17am On Jul 05, 2020
grin grin cheesy

Re: The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook by mytime24(f): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2020
Internet neva 4get

1 Like

Re: The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook by gift2xl: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Every woman's madness, it start when u have attain the aga, at that age it's left to you to know how to dress your bed, and how you continue to dress it, that's how u lie on it. If it's neat fellos begs for u to huz them d choice becomes ur's to accomodate the right match fello. If a wrong fello is accomodated, u've corrupted the bed.
Re: The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook by DaInferno(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
1 shikini sense, she no get
Re: The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook by Hypnotise: 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Since she's still underaged, she needs good flogging to correct her senses and prevent her from doing more foolish things in the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook by joefyjade(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
it is becoming rampant nw. ave seen like 2 more cases. 1 z 14 yrs n d oda z 15 yrs. mayb it z because of covid 19
Re: The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook by Rickmann: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
joefyjade:
The world is getting to an end and social media has made some of our teenagers to get corrupted.

A girl (mhiz fevvy on fb) who is just fifteen uploaded a post which got everyone worried.
Her former fb name was favour mathias which she later change to mhiz fevvy after she was blasted on fb with her bf.
I would not post any picture of her because i want you to clarify yourself so you won't think am lying. Her fb name is mhiz fevvy.

THE MAJOR QUESTION IS THAT: WHERE IS HER PARENT?
Am really sad about this because she is just 15 of age.
I need your view about this issue.

This is one of the reasons why I keep saying the social media has done more harm than good to the society

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

happy birthday to me ) ;D / Anambra Remains The State With The Best Road Network / Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.