Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (1793 Views)

SOLD!!! IPhone 11 Pro Max's For Sale ||| All Chip Unlocked / Clean iCloud Locked Iphone 8 (64gb) For Sale Sold! / 6ps #BrandNew chip unLocked iPhone XS Max for sale 256Gb Silver&Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
Re: . by jksxxxx: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2020
Paid please deliver as planed
Re: . by UNico(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2020
XCharger:
Icloud locked Iphone xs max for sale

@ a reasonable price..

Cosmetics 9/10

Can be used For Parts.....

I can unlock it
Call me
Re: . by UNico(m): 10:47am On Jul 05, 2020
UNico:

I can unlock it
Call me
Re: . by jksxxxx: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2020
UNico:

ok
Re: . by jksxxxx: 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hi
Re: . by jksxxxx: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Oga I no understand you ..you posted xs max for parts after I transfered to your acct you just deleted our chat and the post why na 40k I sent you is too small for U to act this way ...seriously
Re: . by jksxxxx: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Na wa

Re: . by jksxxxx: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Evidence of payment

Re: . by jksxxxx: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
Now on nairaland people can't just do business base of trust we agreed on price I paid part next thing you delete post run ..for 40k ? How much them arrest hushpuppi with ?
Re: . by Raphael007(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
People are just sick, Nairaland is flooded with criminals they just come to post bogus adds and cheat people out of their money.

2 Likes

Re: . by jksxxxx: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Raphael007:
People are just sick, Nairaland is flooded with criminals they just come to post bogus adds and cheat people out of their money.
my brother I tire O..since he said he is in asaba I just decided to trust and send him money first .na so oga take delete all the messages and ran off ..see eh U can't just chop someone money in Nigeria again because of BVN some may lock up and allow U chop but some ready to die on-top ...
Re: . by Autogduru411: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
We have to be careful on this platform cos SCAMMERs are everywhere, but this one no go excape.
Re: . by jksxxxx: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
And na old member for nairaland self
Re: . by Bayokun(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
jksxxxx:
And na old member for nairaland self

Create a thread to call him out...
Post his account details and name for everyone to see
Re: . by jksxxxx: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
My account officer said I should give him 48hrs before tagging it a scam

1 Like

Re: . by Toma2: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
jksxxxx:
Evidence of payment
Post his full details
Account number
Name
Number
Re: . by Goldenrod1: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
jksxxxx:
My account officer said I should give him 48hrs before tagging it a scam

Report his bank account asap

That 48 hours is too much

.do you need a pastor to tell you someone who deleted all his message is a scammer after receiving payment? Or what are you saying

Delay is dangerous
Re: . by bastardson: 12:52am On Jul 06, 2020
I am interested in this case... Necessary actions must be taken..

1 Like

Re: . by Nltaliban(m): 12:59am On Jul 06, 2020
jksxxxx:
my brother I tire O..since he said he is in asaba I just decided to trust and send him money first .na so oga take delete all the messages and ran off ..see eh U can't just chop someone money in Nigeria again because of BVN some may lock up and allow U chop but some ready to die on-top ...

Please, follow this up in any way you can. Use his account number.

Let the person learn
Re: . by Nltaliban(m): 1:00am On Jul 06, 2020
bastardson:
I am interested in this case... Necessary actions must be taken..

I swear
Re: . by jksxxxx: 3:41am On Jul 06, 2020
I would go to my bank tomorrow which is zenith then also go to his bank which is access
Re: . by Holmes07(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2020
jksxxxx follow the nigga up, don't relent.
Someone scammed me sometimes last year, he told me he had used batteries for sale at cheap prices, paid him on a Friday cause he promised to deliver the battery by Saturday if I paid that day. Called him on Saturday and oga started saying stories, waited till on Sunday and oga still wasnt responding. I followed him up, I reported his bank account and I made sure it was flagged down for fraud.
Long story short, an Alfa of the scammer later paid on the scammers behalf. The scammer was a northern Muslim guy!

1 Like

Re: . by Raphael007(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
jksxxxx:

They are so stupid I have learnt my lesson never to buy anything online again.
Re: . by jksxxxx: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
Don't worry steps behave already been taken ..my lesson have been learnt it is a shame that here any body Can just register without verification ..this platform everybody should upgrade with Thier BVN ,and utility bills to prevent scam ..but the admin don't care
Re: . by Holmes07(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
jksxxxx:
Don't worry steps behave already been taken ..my lesson have been learnt it is a shame that here any body Can just register without verification ..this platform everybody should upgrade with Thier BVN ,and utility bills to prevent scam ..but the admin don't care
what did the banks(yours and his') say?
Re: . by jksxxxx: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
For security reasons I can't state it here because he is still updating on here.he has deleted what he can I hope the admin can revoke the delete
Re: . by IVORY2009(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Raphael007:

Am telling you my brother, the moderators and site owns your place a big sign at the front page " never pay money to anyone you are not seeing" I guess this would help.
Re: . by jksxxxx: 1:06am On Jul 10, 2020
Any crase man with an android phone can come on nairaland and scam .see jiji now without verification of id card your name is sorry nairaland have gotten to that stage where every account should be prompt for I'd card verification and utility bill so that when someone scam you can know how to involve the admin and get the details ..but the way it is since 2008 is still how it is in 2020
Re: . by chukwuibuipob: 5:39am On Jul 12, 2020
jksxxxx:
Evidence of payment
hide Ur acc bal
Re: . by chukwuibuipob: 5:56am On Jul 12, 2020
jksxxxx:
Forget about opening account here with identity card etc.Even that can't help.Ho to Access Bank and talk to CS peeoz.They can help u with his house add (I doubt dey'll release it).Do everything to recover Ur money back.
Re: . by chukwuibuipob: 6:01am On Jul 12, 2020
jksxxxx:
For security reasons I can't state it here because he is still updating on here.he has deleted what he can I hope the admin can revoke the delete
which useless security reasons? Somebody dive with Ur hard earned money,you're here dey yarn opata.post all about d goat

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of A Good Gaming Laptop / Very Clean Nokia C-7 For Sale @ 38k / Ipaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.