Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? (3785 Views)

Ancient Egyptians Were Black Skin Not Brown / Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ezekiel 31:15-16
Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.
16 I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.

Israel, the true Israel of God fell, they are still in the grave and will only arise when Christ returns

1Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

When God sent Israel to the grave or hell, their skin became black like an oven because of the terrible famine. The curse of hell is outlined in Deuteronomy 28:15-68

Lamentations 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Lamentations 5:10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
There is no equality between the Whiteman and the blackman in this present word. If the Whiteman purports himself to be equal to the blackman in this present world, then there is a ruse somewhere because in this present world the whiteman must be up while the blackman must be down. This is in the Bible.

Donald Trump knows this very well, he is a champion of white supremacy, his disagreement to the pulling down of monuments to confederate generals who fought in support of the continuation of slavery is proof that he knows what is up, he knows how the world is configured and is not up for any bullshit egalitarianism. Racism is real and white supremacy in this present world is the truth, there is nothing anyone can do about it, this is the reigning ideology in the world.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
President Trump showed the Bible to the world as the source of America’s greatness, this is the truth. The Bible says Israel is the walking dead: Israel is the giant tree which provides shade to the world, but she is now in the place of the dead, Israel will not arise to leadership until Christ returns. The mass of Israel is the walking dead. Until Israel wakes up from the dead, there has to be a ruler to guide the world with her ideology, this is why the white supremacist ideology was elevated.

Romans 11:12
Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Romans 11:25-29
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Israel, Assyria and Egypt will arise from the dead on the last day, the day of resurrection. Until then, white supremacy will be the ruling reigning ideology on planet earth, with Islam providing the clay portion of the iron-clay amalgam

Isaiah 19:24-25
In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

The Bible that trump waved is the trumpeting of the white trump, the trumpeting of the ideology that is presently ruling and reigning on the earth. But the trump of God is coming, it will be the end of all the other ideologies, God’s ideology will reign supreme on the earth

Daniel 2:33-35
His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

Daniel 2:43-45
And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Habbakuk 2:14
For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
Sorry op, what are u trying to bring out with all these you HV written??. Are u saying the black skin is cursed or what ?? I can't really comprehend.
Read what u typed, does it really make sense to you . When u actually think u HV seen it all, there will surely come another sad sad.
All these religion fanatics and their theories undecided undecided.
Orisirisi, black skin is due to the melanin pigment present etc.. and black skin is good and lovely.
You are free to read whatever meaning to it.
If person fair Una go talk say na mammy water descendant etc, person still black u talk say are they cursed? undecided undecided undecided.
Person cannot black in peace again

9 Likes

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by HomerTimpson: 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Sorry op, what are u trying to bring out with all these you HV written??. Are u saying the black skin is cursed or what ?? I can't really comprehend.
Read what u typed, does it really make sense to you . When u actually think u HV seen it all, there will surely come another sad sad.
All these religion fanatics and their theories undecided undecided.
Orisirisi, black skin is due to the melanin pigment present etc.. and black skin is good and lovely.
You are free to read whatever meaning to it.
If person fair Una go talk say na mammy water descendant etc, person still black u talk say are they cursed? undecided undecided undecided.
Person cannot black in peace again
they just write for thumbs up and its obscene

1 Like

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by jesmond3945: 1:02am On Jul 05, 2020
Op I weak for your matter. Using the Bible to justify hatred. You are evil.

1 Like

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by Martinez39s(m): 1:21am On Jul 05, 2020
This lunacy is one of a kind. I am speechless.

1 Like

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by AntiChristian: 6:29am On Jul 05, 2020
Is OP justifying racism from the Bible? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by BackllGodNaija: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2020

So the last shall be first, and the first last. Matthew 20:16

Now we shall see this prophecy unfold right before our eyes. The last (the black man) shall become the first. The time of black man has come.

If you know, you know.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by DropsMic(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2020
According to the early Christains, it is
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by 1Sharon(f): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:
Is OP justifying racism from the Bible? grin

Be shining teeth like Islam didn't do the same.

Don't turn around and say these were fake Muslims, because you cannot claim to know more than the people who invented the religion.

3 Likes

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2020
The LORD will have mercy for his name's sake
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by AntiChristian: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
1Sharon:

Be shining teeth like Islam didn't do the same.

Don't turn around and say these were fake Muslims, because you cannot claim to know more than the people who invented the religion.

Are you quoting Islam or a person?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by 1Sharon(f): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
AntiChristian:

Are you quoting Islam or a person?

What did I say here:

1Sharon:

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by AntiChristian: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
1Sharon:

What did I say here:

Islam was not invented. Don't be so ignorant.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by 1Sharon(f): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
AntiChristian:

Islam was not invented. Don't be so ignorant.

LOL Allah himself came down and made it

6 Likes

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
Everybody hates and oppresses the black man. He is at the bottom rung of every socio-economic index in the world.

How is it that the white people oppress him, the Arab people oppress him, the Indian people oppress him, everybody oppresses him.

Israel became black as a result of the horrible famine
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
The Israel of God will be saved. All Israel will be saved. The gifts and call of God is without repentance.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Something I found

Negro comes from the Greek word “necro", meaning a dead, inanimate object. Interestingly, necro derives from “necromancy", the Ancient Egyptian ritual for communicating with the dead. Many of us were taught that “negro" is latin for black, and of course, black people were called Negroes because of this. But ask yourself, if the latter is indeed true, how come Europeans aren’t called Blanco? Why aren’t Asians called Amarillo? Or “albus” and “flavus”, which are latin for white and yellow.

I suppose people of African descent were given this distinctly colorful term by mere coincidence. No, any analytical mind can deduce there has to be more to the story. Negro (necro —> death) came to mean “black" because in Western culture black has always been symbolic for death, i.e., black shawls at funerals, black cats servants of the devil, the “black death", etc. Thus, greek word necro (death) when translated to latin becomes negro (black). Historically, in feudal Europe, black was the universal description for impurity. So slave owners, believing their African slaves were impure and socially dead, had no better word to describe them than “Negro". The term had very little, if anything at all, to do with skin color.

Furthermore, consider that “Negro" is almost exclusively represented in the Western hemisphere. Native Africans weren’t called Negroes. There are many indigenous black ethnic groups around the world who have never identified as Negroes. That’s an objectifying term intentionally reserved for American blacks, who, undoubtedly, were reduced to such an outcome by the institution of slavery. Please research this topic and refrain from referring to a group of people as Negroes - it practically connotes they are not people at all

https://consciousmassive.tumblr.com/post/55282524618/negro-comes-from-the-greek-word-necro-meaning-a

Being called a black man is being called a dead man
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
I created this thread in order to try to awaken a consciousness among ‘black’ people so that they can begin to see that the black skin of the 'blackman' is not the real reason why they are called the black people.

This description means something infinitely more insidious than a reference to skin colour. Every other race apparently knows the meaning of what they are saying when they call a person 'black'. In the light of new knowledge we now know that they are not referring to the colour of skin, they are referring to the level/state of mind, the spiritual and/or mental state, and the brain capacity of the bearer of the 'black' skin.

They are referring to the devolution of owner of the black skin, devolved state, his base state, his animal state.

[The] greek word necro (death) when translated to latin becomes negro (black). Historically, in feudal Europe, black was the universal description for impurity. So slave owners, believing their African slaves were impure and socially dead, had no better word to describe them than “Negro". The term had very little, if anything at all, to do with skin color.

This is not about self-hating, I just want us to come to reawakening and realization that the primary reason people are called the ‘black’ is not because of skin colour, but because of a devolved lower mental state.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
You are called a black person not because of the colour of your skin but because of your devolved existential state.

You are called black because you are mentally dead!

Black people!

Blackman!

Blackwoman!
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 1:20am On Jul 09, 2020
Daniel 2:33-35
His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

The earth is ruled by ideology. When God elevates your ideology, he makes you the ruler of all the world because all other nations and races have to live by your own way of life. You may decide to enforce or to not enforce your ideology over the people you have been granted rulership over, but your ideology will be the vogue, the hype, it will be the cool thing to follow your ideology. Anyone who refuses or resists your ideology would be seen as analog or outdated, the person would be seen as a social misfit.

The ideology of the Babylonians that conquered Jerusalem during the time of Nebuchadnezzar is called gold
The ideology of the Medio-Persians that conquered Babylon is silver
The ideology of the Greeks that conquered Medio-Persia is called brass
The ideology of the Romans is called iron
The seed of men, also called the miry clay, the imiscible amalgam of iron and clay, is Islam

When the ideology of Jesus returns, his ideology will crush all these other ideologies to smithereens like chaff before the summer threshing floors, no place will be found for them anymore on this earth, and Jesus will reign over all forever
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by caye(m): 3:53am On Jul 09, 2020
TRUST ME ON THIS: this OP might actually be white man falsely portraying himself as a black man; in essence a white racist; making a fool out of black people using our weakness and possible strength: religion.

Ask yourself::why are these people marketing Donald Trump as a next to Jesus, when in the 2000s and beyond, he never had anything to do or say about Christianity: a gambling merchant and frequently unfaithful husband? Is that the gold standard for Christians now, or for the seemingly suicidal and rapidly vanishing white racists who perceive and fear Africans and Latinos being more in population in their (stolen )country by 2050. The shrew called Bill Gates is one of them but very tactical and sly, but he is exposed also.

Pls readers don't stress yourself. nairaland is being monitored by different people all over the world with differing agendas. It is a free-for-all. This man called MrPresident1 is either a white racist or one of these excellently dumb pentecostal black fools with no sense of history or racial pride...or even true religion itself.

He knows no Jesus or God. Dismiss him.

1 Like

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
You are not Negro because your skin is dark, you are Negro because of your spiritual state.

If the 'blackman' is not stopped being called 'black', the deception continues

When the argument to stop calling the 'blackman' black starts, that is when the end of racism and white supremacy comes in sight
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Job became black as a result of the tribulation he passed through. We should note that each of the various tribulations that Israel passed through in the Bible was caused by God turning his back against them. When God turns his back to a nation, that nation goes to hell: Spiritual death, mental death.

Death or mental death or spiritual death must happen before tribulation commences.

At death, Israel became black.

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 8:40am On Jul 12, 2020
MrPresident1:
Hell is right here on this earth.

to be called a 'black' person is to be called a dweller of hell

Blackman = Hell dweller
Black woman = Hell dweller
Black people = Hell dwellers

Deuteronomy 28:13
And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2020
White is for good and black is for bad.

the whiteman is not socalled because of the colour of his skin, and the blackman is not socalled because of the colour of his skin.

The white one is alive, the black one is dead
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
grin
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jesus is the firstfruits from the dead. Who are the dead?

N E G R O E S

Negro means dead
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
The word Negro is Spanish for BLACK. The Spanish language comes from Latin, which has its origins in Classical Greek. The word Negro in Greek, is derived from the root word 'necro', meaning dead.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=negro&page=3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Agnostic But I Still Enjoy Gospel Music & Hymns. Atheists Do You Too? / The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) / Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.