Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? (3795 Views)

Ancient Egyptians Were Black Skin Not Brown / Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
Exodus 6:3
And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.

haddeylium:

Thank you for acknowledging that Almighty God has a personal name in your language.
But, it's Sad I don't understand Bantu language
Could the English equivalent be Jehovah just as yeshua is equivalent for Jesus?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by haddeylium(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
MrPresident1:
This is what he called himself, I Am that I Am.

Ex 6:3
And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.(KJV)

Is that what I think it is?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by haddeylium(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
MrPresident1:
Exodus 6:3
And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.

Lol.
You're even a step ahead.
Kudos
Why do people rarely make use of the name?
Is knowing God's name vital?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jehovah witness people use the name

haddeylium:

Lol.
You're even a step ahead.
Kudos
Why do people rarely make use of the name?
Is knowing God's name vital?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by haddeylium(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
MrPresident1:
Jehovah witness people use the name

Really?
Is the account in (Ex 6:3; Ps 83:18; Is 42:cool as per God's name revelation meant for just Jehovah's witnesses
I guess you don't use the name.
So what do you use as a replacement to it?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
haddeylium:

Really?
Is the account in (Ex 6:3; Ps 83:18; Is 42:cool as per God's name revelation meant for just Jehovah's witnesses
I guess you don't use the name.
So what do you use as a replacement to it?

You guess I no dey use the name and then ask me what is the replacement I use? Funny. How you know say I no dey use am?

I dey use am well well
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by haddeylium(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
MrPresident1:

You guess I no dey use the name and then ask me what is the replacement I use? Funny. How you know say I no dey use am?

I dey use am well well

No vex sir
Na from wetin u talk I draw inference o
So, you're a Jehovah's witness?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
No. I am not a Jehovah witness.

Are you one of Jehovah's witnesses?

haddeylium:

No vex sir
Na from wetin u talk I draw inference o
So, you're a Jehovah's witness?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by haddeylium(m): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
MrPresident1:
No. I am not a Jehovah witness.

Oh!
Don't we wish to be one anyway
They seems to be the only organization that count God's name usage to be of importance like you you and I do
Don't you think they're worth emulating in regards?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2020

haddeylium:

Oh!
Don't we wish to be one anyway
They seems to be the only organization that count God's name usage to be of importance like you you and I do
Don't you think they're worth emulating in regards?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by donnie(m): 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
MrPresident1:

2 Chronicles 6:36-39
36 If they sin against thee, (for there is no man which sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them over before their enemies, and they carry them away captives unto a land far off or near;
37 Yet if they bethink themselves in the land whither they are carried captive, and turn and pray unto thee in the land of their captivity, saying, We have sinned, we have done amiss, and have dealt wickedly;
38 If they return to thee with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their captivity, whither they have carried them captives, and pray toward their land, which thou gavest unto their fathers, and toward the city which thou hast chosen, and toward the house which I have built for thy name:
39 Then hear thou from the heavens, even from thy dwelling place, their prayer and their supplications, and maintain their cause, and forgive thy people which have sinned against thee.

That is referring to the children of Israel, who of course are black. And our enemies come in white and black.
White man is no.1 enemy though.

Psalm 83

2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;

Edom = ESAU = ROME = Europeans= white man.
Ishmaelites = Arabs (;first original black arabs)
Moab = Chinese

They have enslaved our people and will do so again again unless we repent.

And previous verses of the same 2Chronicles chapter 6 show YAH is referring to his people Israel....

29 Then what prayer or what supplication soever shall be made of any man, or of [img]all thy people Israel[/img], when every one shall know his own sore and his own grief, and shall spread forth his hands in this house:

34 If thy people go out to war against their enemies by the way that thou shalt send them, and they pray unto thee toward this city which thou hast chosen, and the house which I have built for thy name;
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by khia: 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
MrPresident1:

It's the epoch we are in, and everyone knows this. We are called black not because of our skin but because of of devolved spiritual state. White is white because of their elevated spiritual state. Don't forget that at a time the the Caucasians were living like animals in the caucus mountain regions until they were cleaned by God and he elevated them over everyone.

Black is not skin colour, and white is not about skin colour. It is a description of spiritual state.

Trump and all the elite, and China and Japan and all other races work on this principle when dealing with black people with 100% success all the time.

There's nowhere in the scriptures where it states Yah cleansed and lifted Neanderthals over all other races. Matter of fact show me in the scriptures where Caucasoids are mentioned at all. There's nothing spiritual about that demon Trump and his flunkies.

1 Like

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by donnie(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
khia:

There's nowhere in the scriptures where it states Yah cleansed and lifted Neanderthals over all other races. Matter of fact show me in the scriptures where Caucasoids are mentioned at all. There's nothing spiritual about that demon Trump and his flunkies.

GBAM.
I just ignored that yarn.

1 Like

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by donnie(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
MrPresident1:
Jesus is the firstfruits from the dead. Who are the dead?

N E G R O E S

Negro means dead

Negro is the Spanish or Portugese word for black.
First used in the 1500s the period of the inquisition which characterised the expelling and shipping of Negroes/Jews from Spain and Portugal to the West African coasts.

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by haddeylium(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
MrPresident1:

Yess
And I like how civil your replies are

Gracias!
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by orunto27: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2020
No. Unless the One has swallowed "Inferiority Complex".
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by donnie(m): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
haddeylium:

Thank you for acknowledging that Almighty God has a personal name in your language.
But, it's Sad I don't understand Bantu language
Could the English equivalent be Jehovah just as yeshua is equivalent for Jesus?

Yes, the English equivalent is Jehovah. But I'd rather use YAHUAH instead of a European name for a Hebrew man. Other Bantus call Him NYAME, NYAMBI, EYAMBA, NZAMBI... It's the same name YAH.

Letter J is not older than 500yrs
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by ArisingStorm: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
donnie:

Yes, the English equivalent is Jehovah. But I'd rather use YAHUAH instead of a European name for a Hebrew man. Other Bantus call Him NYAME, NYAMBI, EYAMBA, NZAMBI... It's the same name YAH.

Letter J is not older than 500yrs
Donnie, please I wanna ask for an info. I have a friend, she's a Filipino, working as a caregiver in Kuwait. After my deep findings, I realized caregiver is almost the same as a servant or slave. My other friend in Dubai as well made me realize that in all this Arab gulf countries, that it is a normal thing to have blacks, Filipino and Indians as slaves and servants. He made me realize that they are so much and that the Arabs (Ishmaelites) are not friendly and cruel especially to the non-muslim(I am not suprised), my Filipino friend made me realize it is more like a culture for them....... My question, Are they among?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by donnie(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
ArisingStorm:

Donnie, please I wanna ask for an info. I have a friend, she's a Filipino, working as a caregiver in Kuwait. After my deep findings, I realized caregiver is almost the same as a servant or slave. My other friend in Dubai as well made me realize that in all this Arab gulf countries, that it is a normal thing to have blacks, Filipino and Indians as slaves and servants. He made me realize that they are so much and that the Arabs (Ishmaelites) are not friendly and cruel especially to the non-muslim(I am not suprised), my Filipino friend made me realize it is more like a culture for them....... My question, Are they among?

The Arabs you refer to will most likely be Turks or Moors (real black Arabs) who have been whited-out through mixing of their seed.

The aboriginal Filipinos are dark skinned. As to whether these aboriginals are among the 10 scattered tribes, I can't say. But Negroes (Israelites) were scattered to the four corners of the earth. Many were taken from below the Sahara and exported around the world. So you'll find them around the world but under oppression, and the curses of Deuteronomy 28.

See aboriginal Filipinos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by ArisingStorm: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
donnie:

Negroes (Israelites) we taken from below the Sahara and exported around the world. So you'll find them around the world but under oppression, and the curses of Deuteronomy 28.
Thank you. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
khia:

Do not make assertions when you do not know fully. For example, saying 'there is nowhere...'? How much of the Bible have you read to assert like this? That said, I hope that you can see below the situation of the Caucasians before the LORD cleaned them up and set them up.

Job 30
1 But now they that are younger than I have me in derision, whose fathers I would have disdained to have set with the dogs of my flock.
2 Yea, whereto might the strength of their hands profit me, in whom old age was perished?
3 For want and famine they were solitary; fleeing into the wilderness in former time desolate and waste.
4 Who cut up mallows by the bushes, and juniper roots for their meat.
5 They were driven forth from among men, (they cried after them as after a thief ; )
6 To dwell in the cliffs of the valleys, in caves of the earth, and in the rocks.
7 Among the bushes they brayed; under the nettles they were gathered together.

8 They were children of fools, yea, children of base men: they were viler than the earth.
9 And now am I their song, yea, I am their byword.
10 They abhor me, they flee far from me, and spare not to spit in my face.
11 Because he hath loosed my cord, and afflicted me, they have also let loose the bridle before me.

You can see how they lived in the cliffs of the rocks, you can see how they were viler than the earth, you can see how they brayed like donkeys, you can see how they were driven from among men and you can see how they are viler than the earth.

Now here is how the LORD exalted them above all else

Daniel 4:17
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men

Do you see the decree of the watchers, do you see the demand by the word of the holy ones, do you see how the LORD setteth the basest/vilest men above the kingdom of men?

Do not assert when you do not know
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by donnie(m): 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
ArisingStorm:

Thank you. Shalom

Shalom to you. Do well to examine above pix of aboriginals. grin

1 Like

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
donnie:

GBAM.
I just ignored that yarn.

You are young in the truth. You need roots. Grow your roots by calming down and learning

1 Like

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by donnie(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrPresident1:

You are young in the truth. You need roots. Grow your roots by calming down and learning from your seniors

Mtcheew... Is it now a competition?
Tell your truth, we accept what we want and throw away those that lack substance.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
donnie:

Negro is the Spanish or Portugese word for black.
First used in the 1500s the period of the inquisition which characterised the expelling and shipping of Negroes/Jews from Spain and Portugal to the West African coasts.

Rome rules the world.

Black signifies death and mourning in Roman culture.

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
donnie:

Mtcheew... Is it now a competition?
Tell you truth, we accept what we want and throwaway those that lack substance.

Grow your roots, the way you can do this is by reading by yourself rather than depending on corrupted preachings and teachings that abound on the internet

First learn the meaning of words, so many words in the Bible have changed meaning over a long time. When you learn the meaning of words, then start reading. you can start from Isaiah

See some words here

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/new-era/1977/04/a-short-glossary-of-obsolete-words-in-the-king-james-new-testament?lang=eng
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
orunto27:
No. Unless the One has swallowed "Inferiority Complex".

Ruminate on these grin grin

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1 Corinthians 15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by khia: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrPresident1:

Do not make assertions when you do not know fully. For example, saying 'there is nowhere...'? How much of the Bible have you read to assert like this? That said, I hope that you can see below the situation of the Caucasians before the LORD cleaned them up and set them up.

Job 30
1 But now they that are younger than I have me in derision, whose fathers I would have disdained to have set with the dogs of my flock.
2 Yea, whereto might the strength of their hands profit me, in whom old age was perished?
3 For want and famine they were solitary; fleeing into the wilderness in former time desolate and waste.
4 Who cut up mallows by the bushes, and juniper roots for their meat.
5 They were driven forth from among men, (they cried after them as after a thief ; )
6 To dwell in the cliffs of the valleys, in caves of the earth, and in the rocks.
7 Among the bushes they brayed; under the nettles they were gathered together.

8 They were children of fools, yea, children of base men: they were viler than the earth.
9 And now am I their song, yea, I am their byword.
10 They abhor me, they flee far from me, and spare not to spit in my face.
11 Because he hath loosed my cord, and afflicted me, they have also let loose the bridle before me.

You can see how they lived in the cliffs of the rocks, you can see how they were viler than the earth, you can see how they brayed like donkeys, you can see how they were driven from among men and you can see how they are viler than the earth.

Now here is how the LORD exalted them above all else

This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men

Do you see the decree of the watchers, do you see the demand by the word of the holy ones, do you see how the LORD setteth the basest/vilest men above the kingdom of men?

Do not assert when you do not know

LMAO grin grin grin Those scriptures does describe Caucasoids, I withdraw my statement, but, I have yet to see where Yah put them above other people because YAH put ISRAEL above all others, ISRAEL is whom he loved. Daniel 4:17 is not talking about placing Caucasoids above others.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
khia:

LMAO grin grin grin Those scriptures do describe Caucasoids, I withdraw my statement, but, I have yet to see where Yah put them above other people because YAH put ISRAEL above all others, ISRAEL is whom he loved. Daniel 4:17 is not talking about placing Caucasoids above others.

This thing is very easy to understand with only a little patience.

You are right that Israel was placed above all other nations of people, but Israel fell under the Deuteronomy 28 curses because of disobedience, so she lost the crown

Lamentations 5:16
The crown is fallen from our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!

So in the time that Israel was devolved and in the great tribulation (anytime Israel loses God's favour, they enter tribulation), there has to be a leader.

Deuteronomy 4:30
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God,...

If you answer these two questions deductively then you will get what you are looking for:

Which race of people are on top in the world?
Who are the basest of men/viler than the earth?

This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

Babylon was Gold, Persia was Silver, Greece was Bronze, Rome is Iron? Out of these four metals, which is the basest, yet the strongest?
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by MrPresident1: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
haddeylium:

Yess
And I like how civil your replies are

Gracias!

Awon Eleri Jehofa grin grin
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by donnie(m): 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrPresident1:

Grow your roots, the way you can do this is by reading by yourself rather than depending on corrupted preachings and teachings that abound on the internet

First learn the meaning of words, so many words in the Bible have changed meaning over a long time. When you learn the meaning of words, then start reading. you can start from Isaiah

See some words here

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/new-era/1977/04/a-short-glossary-of-obsolete-words-in-the-king-james-new-testament?lang=eng

You are very funny.
Re: Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? by haddeylium(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrPresident1:

Awon Eleri Jehofa grin grin

Lol. I attend Yoruba Cong tho grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... / Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE / KAG: Atheism & The Dialectics Of Spirituality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.