Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! (116424 Views)

Between Hakimi And His Lawyer / If After Reading These Funny Memes And You Could Not Laugh, My Brother Forget It / The Moment You Hear Army Are Going To Your Child's School For Immunization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by sheyitokz(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
i'll simply get him anoda via ibu stores
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
judging a book by its cover will have most of you people fail... just because a lawyer is well dressed and has a fancy office, does NOT mean he/she is gonna do a better job.
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by candyguyofficia(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
litigator:

What folks don't understand is these type of lawyers are often book smart.

They give you sleepless nights. Once they file a notice of preliminary objection, forget it, one of the grounds most catch you, except you are equal to the task.

They love using locus classicus from the 70's, 80's and 90's. And sometimes, they have prepared their appelate brief at the supreme court, while trial is yet to commence at the trial court. grin

cheesy cheesy can't stop laughing
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
judging a book by its cover will have most of you people fail... just because a lawyer is well dressed and has a fancy office, does NOT mean he/she is gonna do a better job.

Well you might be right but as they say fist impression matters
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by neonly: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
oz4real83:
Dressing sometimes doesn't tell who you are. Some professors, despite their brilliance, look like madmen but don t be deceived, most are highly cerebral. grin

Especially psychiatric doctors
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Friendlo:
Well you might be right but as they say fist impression matters

in many instances, YES... like walking into a dirty restaurant OR meeting someone with body/mouth odor etc, but the way a lawyer dresses shouldnt really matter or have any value on how good that person is.

after seeing him, i would actually think that:"if he can dress this way then he must be very confident in his abilities"

1 Like

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by godgizzy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Exactly, jail must be your final destination
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Bahamas95(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Abeg na lie jor! Some people nor just know how to dress e nor mean say dem nor dey sound upstairs.

What about slayqueens wey dey dress to kill, dem get anything good for their brains?

1 Like

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Electroweb(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Is there a way one find out if a lawyer is a barrister or not?
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by ACE1010: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by ShoeShineGuy: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rotfl.. It's now on record that on July 5, 2020, something, at least, made me smile/laugh on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Hahahahahahahah: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Daaang! Probably a man with three wives. grin
[/s]
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Yankee101: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
That's most of the SANs then
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by begge: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
oshio lawyer
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by focus7: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nawaaoh:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Op you done maaad!!!
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Simvan: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nawaaoh:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

My Lord may I,
My Lord can I may
Lol
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Nawaaoh: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
focus7:

Op you done maaad!!!

How now, bro? grin grin grin
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Olatara(f): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Goddys:
I am a lawyer and I can confidently tell anyone that wishes to know that the type of lawyers depicted above are hard nut to crack. They know how to get justice for you and win your case if you entice them with enough money. They know every technicalities in law. They know how to persuade and trick the court. They know temperaments of every court.

They are what we call old generation of lawyers. They hate mismanagement even when they are spending on themselves. they use Nokia-torch kind of phone and go for common cheap stuff. They are not really poor,it is just their lifestyle.They are going extinct now.
Hmmm
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by EmmyNorse(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
charge and bail lawyer
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Liposure: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
I rest my case
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Joshmanfashion(m): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
They don't defend lies, scammers, they don't worship money, they trust God.
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by ikorodureporta: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
cheesy
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by mechanics(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hahahah, you are wicked o.
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by akigbemaru: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by focus7: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nawaaoh:

How now, bro? grin grin grin

The pix made me hit my head against the wall with laughter, it was too hilarious.
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Nawaaoh: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
focus7:

The pix made me hit my head against the wall with laughter, it was too hilarious.

I see � grin grin grin
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Champneys: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
cheesy
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Kylekent59: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Haywhymido:
na cloth dey determine how s/he go take defend ur case

This is what Nairalanders have become. No sane minded people again....
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by earnit2: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lol
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Nature8(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by DeAlphaMale(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
This lawyer might be too intelligent and bent on solving mysteries that he barely takes care of himself or he's just not smart enough to get things done... One of the two but either way u don't judge by the clothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mermaid Found After Tsunami: Wow Scary! / Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) / Funny 2go Status,to Impress D 1 U Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.