Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:43 AM

If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! (116361 Views)

Between Hakimi And His Lawyer / If After Reading These Funny Memes And You Could Not Laugh, My Brother Forget It / The Moment You Hear Army Are Going To Your Child's School For Immunization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
oz4real83:
Dressing sometimes doesn't tell who you are. Some professors, despite their brilliance, look like madmen but don t be deceived, most are highly cerebral. grin

Jokes apart, a good lawyer will have the tailor's arse over a barrel for everything he has in this life for such a shoddy job.
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Bbass1990(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
Na Dis kind lawyers dey mostly do caretaker. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by NiklauseFred(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
waynejesus:

Nobody will like your post orrrbiiii

How market? cool
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by blowjohn(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
4t4th:
Is this trouser or skirt?

Trouskirt
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by CodeHouse: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nawaaoh:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

You better call Saul. If you understand gather here
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by nuelsam: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Openbusiness3:
Atomic bomb lawyer (◔‿◔)
my Lord...may I...may I my lord
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Openbusiness3: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
nuelsam:
my Lord...may I...may I my lord
You see yourself now, your afidavis didn't complete.......wait, wait, wait.....where's your bath certificate oga? ¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Rhea(f): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nawaaoh:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

That means you better find a female lawyer
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Which is correct Trouser or Trousers.
If I say it's Trousers now my naija brothers will come and say I'm wrong.English hard ooo grin grin grin
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Sebbs(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lols
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by helpfindbolu: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Nkyben: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
LOLSSS
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Lymasaba(m): 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Lol, it will shock you to know that these are the types that actually win cases.
And non of the like is SAN today .. tongue
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by hardbody: 5:12am On Jul 06, 2020
oz4real83:
Dressing sometimes doesn't tell who you are. Some professors, despite their brilliance, look like madmen but don t be deceived, most are highly cerebral. grin

Professors on the average are mad people in academic parlance. It is said that too much book has made them mad. That is why after my doctorate i will not proceed to be a prof... grin
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 06, 2020
low budget lawyer.

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Reelnah: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2020
I put it to you my learned colleague
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Mhizzard(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2020
Lol
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by placeofallure(f): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2020
oz4real83:

I remember one of my lecturers, Dr. Raji. He comes to class with Jean trousers I'd only use as rag, wrinkled shirt, (he never irons his shirts) buttoned half way such that you'd be looking at the hairs on his chest, rolled sleeves up to elbow and kito sandals, hair be looking like goat shit....very scruffy looking man but when he gives assignment and you, after copying verbatim some textbooks, bounce like a jackpot winner to class, you don't worry cos he will disgrace you.
He picks people at random to read out their assignments. If you get unlucky and he picks you to read after dubbing, he'd just shout "Stop!" and he'd be telling you from his head what you spent a whole night to copy. He'd ask you if he was right, and you too will nod in affirmative because he's saying the exact thing you have in there word for word! After that, he'd ask you to walk away cos you're nothing but a common thief! Plagiarism.

Some people have zero fashion sense, but make up for that in a thousand other ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by placeofallure(f): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2020
DemonInvoker:
Which is correct Trouser or Trousers.
If I say it's Trousers now my naija brothers will come and say I'm wrong.English hard ooo grin grin grin
It's trousers. Some nouns have no singular forms just like: Scissors, News etc
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Simplecity(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2020
Openbusiness3:
yes, you can may i grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Bemmics: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA..... This one is serious ooo grin grin grin grin

Rozz:
lol

1 Like

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Behindthewheels: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
what nonsense

meanwhile pls dm me for any Driving job in or around imo state. town service, taxi, company, factory vehicles etc
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by NothingLikeLove(f): 4:51am On Jul 08, 2020
Lol
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
placeofallure:

It's trousers. Some nouns have no singular forms just like: Scissors, News etc
Thank you. Will keep that in mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mermaid Found After Tsunami: Wow Scary! / Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) / Yab! Yab!! Yab!!! Childhood Yabbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.