Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

How Winning Is Done.. By Sylvester Stallone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Winning Is Done.. By Sylvester Stallone (172 Views)

Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone / Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters / Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Winning Is Done.. By Sylvester Stallone by Covetedjerrycan(m): 1:05am On Jul 05, 2020
Sylvester Stallone’s Rocky franchise is probably one of the most inspirational movie franchises in history

Rocky Balboa’s motivational speech to his son describes exactly how to win in life. In it Syvester Stallone captured so many key principles about succeeding in life like not caring about what other people think..

Below is a transcript of Rocky Balboa’s motivational speech to his son...

: “Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!

Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!

I’m always gonna love you no matter what. No matter what happens. You’re my son and you’re my blood. You’re the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, ya ain’t gonna have a life.“

Believe in yourself... that’s how winning is done.

Feel free to like and comment if you still remember this movie... and tell us the best scene you enjoyed.

Drop your comments!!!!...[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Court Grants Adeherself Bail After Fraud Case / Can Coronavirus Be Transmitted Through Food? / D’banj & Seyitan: Segalink Reacts To STER Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.