Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State (1402 Views)

Why Are Aba's Roads Perpetually In A Dilapidated State? / Graduate Poses With The Bush Pig He Killed After Hunting In Akwa Ibom. Photos / How To End Dilapidated State Of Nigerian Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Uchasa(m): 1:05am On Jul 05, 2020
I have decided to start threads on Nairaland which would unravel the underdevelopment going on in the South East and South South.
We need to learn something from the South West,most of the pictures they upload showing their cities indicate that their government is doing little or nothing,thereby forcing the government to carry out it's duties effectively,when it gets backlashed from the masses,very soon Ibadan would be as beautiful as you never imagined while our so called Oil and Business region remains stagnant due to the hypocrisy we exhibit daily.
Just take a look at Akwa Ibom state that has been overhyped here at Nairaland. The poverty rate in the state is high,while the government continues to build so called infrastructures in the major towns leaving the hungry masses to their fate,take a look at this pictures,the media would never reveal this eyesore in Akwa Ibom state.

Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 1:56am On Jul 05, 2020
Uchasa:
I have decided to start threads on Nairaland which would unravel the underdevelopment going on in the South East and South South.
We need to learn something from the South West,most of the pictures they upload showing their cities indicate that their government is doing little or nothing,thereby forcing the government to carry out it's duties effectively,when it gets backlashed from the masses,very soon Ibadan would be as beautiful as you never imagined while our so called Oil and Business region remains stagnant due to the hypocrisy we exhibit daily.
Just take a look at Akwa Ibom state that has been overhyped here at Nairaland. The poverty rate in the state is high,while the government continues to build so called infrastructures in the major towns leaving the hungry masses to their fate,take a look at this pictures,the media would never reveal this eyesore in Akwa Ibom state.

Hahhahahahah.
First of all please mention your state?
Secondly isn't it better for you to show some example of your generosity by starting with your state than using another state to express your frustration or rage?
Thirdly what's the usefulness of this dead on arrival thread, who hurt you?
Fourthly is it not better for you to get a job or something becos you sound jobless to me?
Finally let me educate you an average Nigerian knows that Nigeria is a slum..we are only praising those state or region base on percentage rating of thier state compare to others within the slum of a country ok. Everybody exception of you knows that every state as a rural settlement. So this thread is trash , dead on arrival period. Take your frustration to God in prayer...ok

For poverty rating again every region in Nigeria has poor people but for statistics sake look very carefully on the attachment below

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Uchasa(m): 4:27am On Jul 05, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Hahhahahahah.
First of all please mention your state?
Secondly isn't it better for you to show some example of your generosity by starting with your state than using another state to express your frustration or rage?
Thirdly what's the usefulness of this dead on arrival thread, who hurt you?
Fourthly is it not better for you to get a job or something becos you sound jobless to me?
Finally let me educate you an average Nigerian knows that Nigeria is a slum..we are only praising those state or region base on percentage rating of thier state compare to others within the slum of a country ok. Everybody exception of you knows that every state as a rural settlement. So this thread is trash , dead on arrival period. Take your frustration to God in prayer...ok

For poverty rating again every region in Nigeria has poor people but for statistics sake look very carefully on the attachment below

That's the problem with people like you,I'm exposing every state not only AKS..And mind you,I don't deal with those rankings,because they are not accurate.lets call a spade a spade.
Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by tillaman(m): 5:44am On Jul 05, 2020
Ibom
Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 11:53am On Jul 05, 2020
Uchasa:

That's the problem with people like you,I'm exposing every state not only AKS..And mind you,I don't deal with those rankings,because they are not accurate.lets call a spade a spade.
Funily most of your pix are reader pix not actually fact if your article.

This collected are not even Nigeria but Uganda so be careful what you post while the other one was used to explain the fight btw two communities in Akwa ibom this not necessary means us AKS ok

Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Uchasa:

You saw you don't deal with ranking I don't understand...how many village is in AKS?
You say let call a spade a spade, be honest to yourself are those pix from Akwa Ibom..did you actually tour this town to take this pis or there are a online readers pix for expression because if you press those pix for 5second the take you the source and is not Akwa Ibom so be guided bro
Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Uchasa(m): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Funily most of your pix are reader pix not actually fact if your article.

This collected are not even Nigeria but Uganda so be careful what you post while the other one was used to explain the fight btw two communities in Akwa ibom this not necessary means us AKS ok

All the pictures above are villages in AKS,the last picture is even a very popular village in AKS called Ikot Edet it is in Etim Ekpo Local Government area of Akwa Ibom state
Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Uchasa(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ilaumoh:

You saw you don't deal with ranking I don't understand...how many village is in AKS?
You say let call a spade a spade, be honest to yourself are those pix from Akwa Ibom..did you actually tour this town to take this pis or there are a online readers pix for expression because if you press those pix for 5second the take you the source and is not Akwa Ibom so be guided bro

My brother I don't hate Akwa Ibom people,I have a lot of Ibibio,Efik and Annang friends from AKS,right now,I'm taking lessons on Ibibio language.I'm just exposing what everybody has been hiding on Nairaland, tommorow I would be revealing the eyesore in my state,Rivers,so don't feel bad.
Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Uchasa:

All the pictures above are villages in AKS,the last picture is even a very popular village in AKS called Ikot Edet it is in Etim Ekpo Local Government area of Akwa Ibom state
Is a reader pix from Uganda used by a lazy journalist that couldn't tour that area but sat in is office to download online pix to express is taking point ok...so be guided
Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by lordaltruist(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Like seriously you should be ashamed and jailed for life for putting up lies on NAIRALAND, those pictures you upload can you prove it that it is a place in Akwa Ibom State or you are just here out of envy and jealousy to belittle the good development efforts of other states.
If you had shown me a picture of a bad road in Akwa Ibom State, I would have believed you but mud house and delapidated mud houses in Akwa Ibom State that was where I knew you were lying and just looking to belittle the efforts this states have made to develop.
You said the the South West are not hyping but upload pictures of bad roads of their state and when they get backlash the government work it, you lie big time and you are even very stupid in your ascertions; which media own by South West has ever done an investigative journalism and report the state of under developments of their states compare to that of the South South and even NTA (NIGERIAN TELEVISION AUTHORITY) that has been hijacked by the North has never shown the poor state of the North and you are here making unconstructive criticism of good efforts made by the South South and South Eastern state when all the profit from the resources of this state is being majorly push to the North and the West; I would also want to bring to your notice that before comparing or making mockery of any of Akwa Ibom State; you should know that not even Lagos or Kano which is the powerhouse state of the West and North respectively is developing at the pace at which Akwa Ibom State of 33years compare to 53years of Lagos and Kano State.
Please always try to make constructive criticism and like I said before this is the 21st century and their are so many platforms to which we can criticize our government directly and not shaming our nation to the public and thereby chasing away potentials Investors and Developers.
For your information if this Investors and Developers don't come; we can't develop and you can go and ask the founding fathers of America or any European countries to be sure.
We have so many government channels like their Twitter handle, Facebook page and even email address these days to which we can channel out grievances and not until we come to a public domain where the world is watching to tell them that our country is the worst.
NOTE: For your information too; Nigeria is not and can never be the worst country, even America with its greatness has its flaws so I won't have you come here painting Nigeria black as if it is the worst country on planet earth and even if it is, what input have you made to make it better?
Please next time try to appreciate what we have achieved as a nation compared to other nations at our age now and you would see that you don't have any right to criticize this country.

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Uchasa(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
lordaltruist:
Like seriously you should be ashamed and jailed for life for putting up lies on NAIRALAND, those pictures you upload can you prove it that it is a place in Akwa Ibom State or you are just here out of envy and jealousy to belittle the good development efforts of other states.
If you had shown me a picture of a bad road in Akwa Ibom State, I would have believed you but mud house and delapidated mud houses in Akwa Ibom State that was where I knew you were lying and just looking to belittle the efforts this states have made to develop.
You said the the South West are not hyping but upload pictures of bad roads of their state and when they get backlash the government work it, you lie big time and you are even very stupid in your ascertions; which media own by South West has ever done an investigative journalism and report the state of under developments of their states compare to that of the South South and even NTA (NIGERIAN TELEVISION AUTHORITY) that has been hijacked by the North has never shown the poor state of the North and you are here making unconstructive criticism of good efforts made by the South South and South Eastern state when all the profit from the resources of this state is being majorly push to the North and the West; I would also want to bring to your notice that before comparing or making mockery of any of Akwa Ibom State; you should know that not even Lagos or Kano which is the powerhouse state of the West and North respectively is developing at the pace at which Akwa Ibom State of 33years compare to 53years of Lagos and Kano State.
Please always try to make constructive criticism and like I said before this is the 21st century and their are so many platforms to which we can criticize our government directly and not shaming our nation to the public and thereby chasing away potentials Investors and Developers.
For your information if this Investors and Developers don't come; we can't develop and you can go and ask the founding fathers of America or any European countries to be sure.
We have so many government channels like their Twitter handle, Facebook page and even email address these days to which we can channel out grievances and not until we come to a public domain where the world is watching to tell them that our country is the worst.
NOTE: For your information too; Nigeria is not and can never be the worst country, even America with its greatness has its flaws so I won't have you come here painting Nigeria black as if it is the worst country on planet earth and even if it is, what input have you made to make it better?
Please next time try to appreciate what we have achieved as a nation compared to other nations at our age now and you would see that you don't have any right to criticize this country.

All these your long sermons are fruitless,do you want to tell me that Akwa Ibom doesn't have a single mud house?,even Anambra and Lagos state with one of the biggest per capita income distribution in West Africa have worst ghettos,stop hiding the sufferings that the poor people of Akwa Ibom state are going through,the poverty rate is high.
Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by lordaltruist(m): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
Uchasa:

All these your long sermons are fruitless,do you want to tell me that Akwa Ibom doesn't have a single mud house?,even Anambra and Lagos state with one of the biggest per capita income distribution in West Africa have worst ghettos,stop hiding the sufferings that the poor people of Akwa Ibom state are going through,the poverty rate is high.

If you say Akwa Ibom State is poor then what will you say about Sokoto State.
You really need to do your research very well and please ask questions too and stop posting rubbish on this FORUM.

2 Likes

Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Uchasa(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
lordaltruist:

If you say Akwa Ibom State is poor then what will you say about Sokoto State.
You really need to do your research very well and please ask questions too and stop posting rubbish on this FORUM.

Continue comparing yourselves with Sokoto,it seems you guys are poorer than I thought

Take it or leave it,your state is going through abject poverty,I don't deal with all this stupid rankings, anybody can draft a ranking system on a particular subject to suit his or her desire,the fact remains that the rate of poverty in AKS is in an abject state.
I've visited AKS thrice,stop decieving yourself your government is doing nothing to alleviate the hunger that is ravaging a lot of Akwa Ibom indegenes daily.
Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Uchasa:

Continue comparing yourselves with Sokoto,it seems you guys are poorer than I thought

Take it or leave it,your state is going through abject poverty,I don't deal with all this stupid rankings, anybody can draft a ranking system on a particular subject to suit his or her desire,the fact remains that the rate of poverty in AKS is in an abject state.
I've visited AKS thrice,stop decieving yourself your government is doing nothing to alleviate the hunger that is ravaging a lot of Akwa Ibom indegenes daily.
Have you now seen your hateful soul, you first started like mister nice guy becos of few critics you now ended up unveiling your real self and agenda ...this thread is trash better shut it down, so you won't attract insult to yourself am now telling you nicely..
Secondly still now have not seen you unveiling your state 'River state ' till now...
Shut down this thread ok
Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by lordaltruist(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
Uchasa:

Going by your comments; I can see you are an ignorant and myopic bigot and hence I would not continue to deliberate with you on this matter.
Go and school yourself and when you are done, you can come and deliberate with me.

Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Hotice085: 5:42am On Jul 24, 2020
Uchasa:

Dillapated roads in IBO cities, you will wonder about their villages

Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Hotice085: 5:51am On Jul 24, 2020
The roads are so fine you only need a canoe to enjoy their roads, you can ask Vice president and Obiano.....very very fine roads

Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Hotice085: 5:58am On Jul 24, 2020
If they live like this in their cities how do live their villages?

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Hotice085: 6:05am On Jul 24, 2020
Even Jungle, crude and Barbaric means and not civil means are use in setting matters in their cities, we never enter village yet O!
Don't worry we go see our life be in the village of this vagabond!

Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Hotice085: 6:12am On Jul 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Have you now seen your hateful soul, you first started like mister nice guy becos of few critics you now ended up unveiling your real self and agenda ...this thread is trash better shut it down, so you won't attract insult to yourself am now telling you nicely..
Secondly still now have not seen you unveiling your state 'River state ' till now...
Shut down this thread ok

. The OPs states capital the air alone kills any animal except human....we go soon enter him village

2 Likes

Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Hotice085: 6:22am On Jul 24, 2020
The OPs village his father is the one d left while his uncle to the right.
We are the only one in clothes, the OP is the first and only person in his local government that has a trouser, one singlet and a shirt I bought for him from the above dilapidated AkwaIbom village market..... Very pathetic thing

Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Uchasa(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hotice085:

Dillapated roads in IBO cities, you will wonder about their villages

So how does that concern me??
The East is still not you guys mate in any aspect, thesame thing with my state, Rivers.
Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Uchasa(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hotice085:
. The OPs states capital the air alone kills any animal except human....we go soon enter him village

Did i tell you i'm from Abia state?
I'm from Rivers State!!
Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Uchasa(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hotice085:

You do not have anything to say about my state, thats why you are mentioning Abia state.
Re: Dilapidated State Of Most Villages In Akwa Ibom State by Uchasa(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hotice085:
The roads are so fine you only need a canoe to enjoy their roads, you can ask Vice president and Obiano.....very very fine roads

grin grin grin grin
Continue insulting Anambra and Abia
Do i look like an Igbo person to you?

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Should Be Arrested. / O - hello everyone / Seun Should Replace All Moderators.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.