Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor (25203 Views)

Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention / DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal / Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 05, 2020
Suya shop or Me Chai shop?

Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by Peacemaker5128: 6:09am On Jul 05, 2020
Villagemeat:
No time to read APC nonsense stories.

APC is an evil party........God help us
PD.Pigs Power
Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by tinsel: 6:10am On Jul 05, 2020
Meninmen:
The South (probably SE) for chairman of APC. It naturally follows that the North will produce the president and the SE VP
So you produce both the chairman and VP? Only you dey Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by stonemasonn: 6:17am On Jul 05, 2020
Orji Uzo Kalu
Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by Kemimarch16(f): 6:22am On Jul 05, 2020
So fast?Oshiomhole egungun don enter express and motor don jam am
Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by Kachiokafor: 6:22am On Jul 05, 2020
Join me on Chipper Cash. It's an app that has saved me so many fees sending money instantly to anyone in Nigeria ��, Ghana ��, Kenya ��, South Africa ��, Uganda ��, Tanzania ��, and Rwanda ��! We both get a referral bonus when you join using my link - https:///invite/IEZ3F
Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by Seetto: 6:23am On Jul 05, 2020
Villagemeat:
No time to read APC nonsense stories.

APC is an evil party........God help us
So PDP is an angelic party.....

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by Enemyofpeace: 6:27am On Jul 05, 2020
The fight continues
Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by Enemyofpeace: 6:28am On Jul 05, 2020
Seetto:

So PDP is an angelic party.....
yes

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by heysquare(m): 6:29am On Jul 05, 2020
Meninmen:
The South (probably SE) for chairman of APC. It naturally follows that the North will produce the president and the SE VP
Is that how it works? Hellooo! Hell No �! Let me burst your brain: once the chairmanship goes to SE, it automatically means they're out of PONG/VP race! Again, the North can't produce PONG after two terms of PMB it would be the turn of the South while VP slot would go to the North. That's how the zoning arrangement works in all the political parties especially in APC and PDP

5 Likes

Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:35am On Jul 05, 2020
Rochas loading....... grin

Tinubu wanna give the slot to Southeast to knock us out if Presidency and VP position in 2023 grin grin grin

Jagaban we don't want the Party chairman position grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by Lawdis(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2020
Chijeep:
APC always give themselves problems they can't solve.
same thing they're doing to our dear Country.
No planning at all....
when you don't have successor already why then did you expelled the active post holder?

Oshiomole is shaking them grin

Oshiomole isn't shaking anybody rather it's a planned deal to stop the Igbo's from eying the presidential position come 2023

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by greatiyk4u(m): 6:44am On Jul 05, 2020
K
Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by mamaafrik(m): 6:47am On Jul 05, 2020
They are trying to appease the SS and SE now,Tinubu start opting for plan B , Divination my be indirectly routing for Oshibajo in disguise

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by ruggedtimi(m): 6:50am On Jul 05, 2020
I see ogbonna onu becoming the next chairman
Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by adenigga(m): 6:50am On Jul 05, 2020
Futuragetty:
Ken. Nnamani obviously tops the list. but is it that SE are not fit for Presidency? I feel if the SE keeps chairmanship APC chairmanship position, then The president will definitely come from north, and SE will go for VP.

You are on point!

SE should think outside the box. The chairmanship position is a Greek gift for them to overlook their agitation for presidency come 2023.

I appreciate your foresight. We are on the same page.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by contigiency(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2020
I think Dr Ogbonnaya Onu will be very good for the job. He is cool headed and highly experienced in party politics.
Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by Nomoreworries: 7:00am On Jul 05, 2020
Maxymilliano:
The next chairman of the All Pandemic Party will emerge from the north and he's no other person than

May be you have a point
Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by Seetto: 7:08am On Jul 05, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
yes
Your Monika said it all...

No doubt you need to fumigate your brain of COVID-19 virus...
Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by Lexusgs430: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2020
Na so osho own take be...... Or they have a ministerial post for him......... cheesy
Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by Kennydoc(m): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2020
Meninmen:

SE cannot have both National Chairman and VP.
Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by jerryfunky(m): 7:28am On Jul 05, 2020
The HEAT is about to come heavy!!!

Anyway cryptocurrency lovers should check my signature..
Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 05, 2020
God help them
Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by Dfavouredone: 7:37am On Jul 05, 2020
I need a very good design editor.

Send me PM. Thanks.
Re: APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor by Franklyspeakin: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2020
Where have y0u been hiding??

post=91390322:
Good for them.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria is all we want.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari for all that he and his amiable Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo are doing to better our once battered and looted nation to work again.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The "Quarry" Letter Zamfara Agency Issued To Staff Over Absenteeism / INEC Fixes Dates For Kogi, Bayelsa Gov Elections / Bashir El-Rufai: "Shehu Sani Is A Bastard Pulling Nigeria Backwards"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.