Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport (96115 Views)

JAPA: How My Nigerian Accent Failed Me In Canada (pix/video) / My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria / UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by Behindthewheels: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
na so the the thing reach since na

pls dm me for any Driving job in or around imo state. town service, taxi, company, factory vehicles etc
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by GentleChief: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ope4Christ:
I don't think you have any problem with this, just transfer your money to your/ or relative's account in Nigeria then use the person's MasterCard to make your payment. This is what internet fraudsters (yahoo yahoo boys) have caused Nigeria.

Hi... I need your Whatsapp or means to connect you. I have no access to my Nairaland email.
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by BornRicch(m): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
omanzo02:

It's obvious you are living a frustrated life and only apes run ape riot like you do on this thread. grin

Channel same energy to Magu. You buffoon..
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by SeraSera(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2020
HappyCanadian:
Fellow Nigerians.. Things are getting messier and more serious.. I tried renewing my passport now but to my greatest surprise this is the message I saw about Nigerian applicants using Credit Card for payment. What is really going on?.. do they take every Nigerian to be a fraudster or what?.. I am not understanding!.. pls who can give a clearer explanation for the reason behind this instruction?? For better understanding read the part with the blue highlight..

We need to save this country make una come to the rescue of Nigeria.. we are finished internationally cry

Hi, I'm guessing you were trying to renew your passport in Canada. Were you successful in doing so? The High Commission website says this service is currently suspended due to COVID, and I'm wondering if this suspension has been lifted.
Re: What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport by debeey87(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Has anyone successfully renewed there passport online, how long did it take. How did you manage the immigration officers in the office

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Don't We Have These Kind Of Streets In Nigeria? / Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) / Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.