Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:54 PM

Awesome Offer � - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Awesome Offer � (119 Views)

Awesome Offer For FX Traders / My Collections Of Awesome, Amazing Pictures And Meme / Dr. Chika Ezeanya-esiobu's Awesome TED Talk On Africa's Traditional Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Offer � by Timi2020: 4:05am On Jul 05, 2020
Good morning family.
���

Happy New month.
This month is loaded with so much opportunities for us all and I hope we all take hold of this major opportunity.

Am sure someone is already wondering what's the opportunity? �.
Have you heard of imesocial❓.

It's an online platform where you can learn, earn and even acquire certain skills. You desire to know more about this?.. Awesome ��
There is a more detailed training *today* sure you don't wanna miss this.. �

This training *(IMECODE v1.0)* was organised mainly for youths and for the purpose of eradicating poverty even during this lock down.

Don't think too further �, because am I sure you are wondering what's the cost?... *It's actually free*
��������

To know what imesocial is about and to be a part of it you can click on this link: https://imesocial.org/offer-optin-imesqueeze/bonus2up/?aff=timilehin

To register for the training you can also click on this link
https:///imecode-v1-0-class-1

Note: The training is today by 5pm.. so register now...

(1) (Reply)

Top Virtual Reality Companies In USA That Supplies VR Product / Latest News From Verity News Online / World Water Summit And Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.