Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Pls Guys How True Is Bitcoin Mining? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Guys How True Is Bitcoin Mining? (368 Views)

Best Free Bitcoin Mining Site | Mine 1.42 BTC In 5 Minutes | No Investment | Mak / Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? / Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys How True Is Bitcoin Mining? by Venusman(m): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2020
I have been trying to mine coin from a site that gives minimum withdrawal point, when I reached the withdrawal point and tried to withdraw, I was told to pay maintenance fee or to buy hashpower.

So, I'm beginning to get curious about the process. Kindly help me to explain this if you've mined Bitcoin before and if the process is true.
Re: Pls Guys How True Is Bitcoin Mining? by Enskynelson(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2020
Venusman:
I have been trying to mine coin from a site that gives minimum withdrawal point, when I reached the withdrawal point and tried to withdraw, I was told to pay maintenance fee or to buy hashpower.

So, I'm beginning to get curious about the process. Kindly help me to explain this if you've mined Bitcoin before and if the process is true.
Your suspicion is normal. I haven't done that before but, it is beginning to look shady and like. Scam from what you just said.
Let's wait for those with experience to come and clear this.
Re: Pls Guys How True Is Bitcoin Mining? by Aquilapriscilla: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
blackpanthar:

Sadly you are a late comer.... BITCOIN MINING has been on for almost 10 years.... WHY DIDNT YOU DO RESEARCH PROPERLY.... th terms and you will see many free tutori

God Bless

Hi sir ,I see you are vast in cryptocurrency, please I need some advise on ripple: I want to buy and keep for long term. Is this a wise move ?

(1) (Reply)

Low Frequency Inverter At A Give Away Price!!! / . / Basics Of Forex Fundamental Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.